Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Man Crush

Chapter 2

by Hands-Stained-Red 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-05-24 - Updated: 2009-05-24 - 555 words

0Unrated



Gerard's POV

"gerard! gerard!"

"yo fuck for brains are you gonna answer us!" i snapped out of my haze to matt screaming in my ear.

"what the fuck dude?" i asked shaking my head, my hair falling in my eyes.

"you wouldn't answer us," my brother mikey said. "are you okay?" how many times were people going to ask me that? i hated it. just because i get depressed and drink doesn't mean i'm a ticking time bomb. well... people tell me i am but i don't see anything wrong with how i am. it's my fucking life and i'm gonna life it the way i want to fucking live it! fuckers who try to tell me i can't can shove it up their ass. i laughed at my thoughts and took another drink out of my bottle and grabbing a new one.

"yo gee, you really should slow down on the drinks," ray said looking at me with concern. i wanted to tell him to shove it but i was to scared to. one, he could and probably would kick my ass and two, i don't want the band to break up. it was the only thing keeping me alive. my only source of happiness. and even then i'm not exactly what people call 'happy'. but really, who wants to be happy? okay, okay i know. that didn't come out the way it sounded in my head but you get what i mean right? eh probably not. no one really gets it.

"when is the concert?" i asked getting nervous, this was the first time we were going to play with frank and i was going crazy. i wasn't gay but i loved him. go you get that? what am i doing? know one will get that. but anyway, he's beautiful and he's amazing at guitar. i met him at my friend geoff's bands concert, Thursday. mikey introduced us, he looked like he was scared of me and that hurt me. i loved him then and i loved him now and i didn't like him seeing me like that. it took all i had to ask him to join the band, and i loved his reaction. his face dropped and it was the cutest thing i had ever seen.

i had heard him talk onstop and this was the first time that he had never said anything for more than thirty seconds. ray had to slap him before he said anything, then he just barely said yes. but he kept saying it and it got louder and louder. then he jumped up and hugged me. it was great. i was glad he was so happy to join our band.

"hey, gee," mikey said shaking me. "it's time to go." he said smiling handing me another drink. i took it and smiled greatly.

"thanks, lets go!"


wow, this took forever to get up and it's really short. it sucks and it's okay if you tell me that... i know it is. i am sincerly sorry i didn't get this up earlier, i was trying to think of more stuff to put in it and it never came so i didn't post. serious writers blockage here... so if you want a chapter three it might take awhile too. :( sorry. still rate and review please.

ily,
xlove
Sign up to rate and review this story