Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Millennium Item Rejects

Chapter 3: The Endless Parade of Nonsense

by ElvenAngelAndrea 0 reviews

The situation reaches new heights of absurdity as Jonouchi, Anzu, Honda and Mokuba show off their Millennium Items and the panel is struck by a series of bizarre curses. If you thought it was insan...

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Joey Wheeler, Mokuba Kaiba, Tea Gardner, Tristan Taylor - Published: 2006-04-01 - Updated: 2006-04-02 - 2289 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3: The Endless Parade of Nonsense

Ishizu: What are we going to do with that hole in the floor? (Points at the rug that hides the hole where the Millennium Computer fell through)
Ryou: We'll just ignore it! Problems go away if we deny its existence!
Bakura: (walks in with coffee and a Crispy Crème) Hello!
Ryou: (In a sing-song voice) He's not there...I'm not paying attention...When in doubt you must D, E, N, Y. Deny!
Bakura: What's his problem?
Yami: I think the beating by Night Terror snapped what little sanity the poor kid had left.
Pegasus: We're so behind schedule! At this rate, we might have to do double over time.
Yugi: We're already on double over time. It feels longer because we don't tune these jackass people out any more. (Everyone looks over at him)
Yami: Yugi, are you okay?
Yugi: Yes. Why?
Yami: Uh...forget it. Let's just begin.

(Oddly enough, this is where I broke for my dorm's fire drill. Weird, huh?)

Ryuji Dicey: Ang, can I borrow the computer to post a thread on Janime? Oh, your not here...and your laptop is unguarded! HAHAHAHA! (Starts Typing) Hello! I'm Ryuji Dicey, Andrea's crazy dubbie killing, forum clicking, firebomb throwing', SSBM button mashing ego. But enough about me! I'M GOING TO CAUSE HER NOTHING BUT DISASTER IN THIS FANFIC! I SHALL CURSE IT!

1. Every time some one says "Rejected", Yugi picks up a gun and shots someone.
2. Jonouchi will keep coming back with the same item and say the same exact things he said last time...until he is Mind Crushed.
3. A random character from KC Grand Prix will make a guest appearance a cameo.
4. That Ammit will keep eating Shadi...and he'll keep coming back.
5. At the end, everyone will reveal a shocking secret followed by the DUN! DUN! DUN!


Ryuji Dicey: Good luck making sense out of this one fools! HAHAHAH! (Runs away)
Elven Angel Andrea: Okay back to the story and...what the...DICEY! YOU BITCH!

(Back to the story...unfortunately)

Pegasus: All, right let's begin.
Marik: First Applicant may enter...if you dare...(Tea (Anzu) walks in)
Yugi: Anzu?
Anzu: Hi Yugi! (Dreamy) Hi Yami-chan...
Yami: (Shudder) What's your Millennium Item Anzu?
Anzu: Well since I'm a dancer, I figured these would be a great to represent my dreams and me! The Millennium Ballet Slippers. (holds up a pair of gold shoes)
Ryou: Anzu, you can't expect to wear those. How much do they weight?
Anzu: Only 500 pounds combined. (Puts them on and tries to walk) See...(panting) no...problem...
Yugi: Anzu, you can barely move.
Anzu: I'll prove to you they work! These shoes can make you dance better. I even brought music to dance too. (Puts a stereo on the table and plays the music.)

Song: "Walk like an Egyptian!"

Yami: Oh! I love this song! (dances in his seat)
Marik: WE DO NOT WALK LIKE THAT! THAT'S PREJUDICE!
Ishizu: Marik, calm down!
Marik: This is more insulting then the Rod!
Bakura: Christ, would you give it up already?!
Shadi: Maybe it really does have magic...
Pegasus: Yes, it got Yami dancing.
Marik: BRAIN CONTROL! OH, THAT'S IT! (Marik leaps over the table and tries to tackle her but he falls short and falls through the hole in the floor) HOLY CRAP! (Crash)

(Everyone holds up a card with a number: 7, 9, 8, 6,7, 4 & 6)

Marik: OH, GO FUCK YOURSELVES!
Pegasus: Sorry Anzu, your not what where looking for.
Ishizu: REJECTED! (Is ready to pull the lever but the Yugi jumps up on the desk and shots her with a shotgun. Anzu falls into the hole and lands on top of Marik below)
Everyone: O.O
Yami: Yugi! What has gotten into you?
Yugi: (Blinks) I have no idea what you're talking about. How'd this gun end up in my hand? Where'd Anzu go?
Pegasus: (Suddenly nervous) Oh, well she said she changed her mind and uh...just left.
Marik: (From below) WILL SOMEONE HELP GET THIS DAMN BITCH OFF MY BACK!?! SHE'S BLEEDING ALL OVER ME!!!
Bakura: BLOOD! I'll help! (Bakura jumps down into the hole)
Yami: (Slowly) Okay?
Shadi: Next Applicant! (Door opens and Tristan (Honda) walks in)
Honda: Hi guys.
Pegasus: Oh, if it isn't another one the filler friends.

(EAA Anime Dictionary: Filler Friend- A character who is just present and takes up space but has nothing to contribute to the group, in part or in whole, and has nothing interesting at all to say except the same generic phrases. His her job is to stand there an look pretty and pretend they have a "real" part.)/

Honda: Why are you so hurtful? (sniff) Anyway, I made my millennium item in a fable attempt to gain the same degree of popularity as Yami, Kaiba and Bakura. So...(Opens a bag and pulls out a Yugi wig. [I've seen people cosplay as Yugi at cons...(Shudders)] Puts the wing on.)
Yami: MY HAIR LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THAT! SHADI, I DEMAND THAT YOU SUMMON THAT AMMIT THING TO KILL HIM!

(For those of you confused, the Ammit was in the Yugioh manga. It's basically a giant crocodile and also a creature of myth from Ancient Egypt who ate the souls of those who were wicked).

Shadi: Yes! Your Highness!
Ishizu: (Under her breath) Brown-nosier...(Shadi summons Ammit but then it eats him and vanishes. Just then Shadi pops out of the hole in the floor and goes over to the table and sits down like nothing happened. There is a very long pause)
Honda: Uh...anyway, my item...
Yami: What? Oh! Sure. What is it?
Honda: (Pulls out a long gold piece of what looks like rope) The Millennium Monkey Tail!
Ryou: Monkey Tail? Are you Chinese?
Honda: No! This item increases my popularity among Fan girls. It's a good luck charm.
Bakura: (Climbs out of the hole) Yummy blood. (Licks his lips) Ryou, I won't be having dinner tonight.
Ryou: Uh...Honda, can I ask...where you found that?
Honda: I don't know the guys who sold them to me didn't tell me why it does that.
Shadi: Wait, you didn't make this? (10-minute buzzer goes off) Crap! (Ammit pops out and eats him again.)
Ishizu: Well who made it then?
Honda: Okay, here's how it went....

(Flashback)

Honda: Ah, I'm in China...for the Millennium Item I've been seeking. (Goes into the merchant's district) (I don't really care about the Maze Brothers so I'll just use the dub names here.)

(WARNING: Excessive Bad Rhyming Ahead. Proceed with Caution.)

Para: Welcome to the store of stores.
Dox: We offer more then our company whores!
Para: So take out your cash, your cards, your checks...
Dox: And make us an offer that we'll hike up yet!
Honda: I come from a mystic land in search of the legendary Monkey Tail.
Para: I see, yes. The price you would like...
Dox: To get it cheap you'll have to fight.
Honda: What? No told me about this!
Para: If you will not fight then here is a different option...
Dox: You'll have to win it in an auction...
Honda: Auction? Isn't there something else I can do to get this tail?
Para: You seem to mock all our choices.
Dox: So we will tell you the last one with our dubbed voices.
Para: The only way we can give you this Tail plus this carriage.
Dox: You must take our sisters' hand in marriage.
Vivian: Do I have to? He's ugly as sin. I want to be with Yugi or Kaiba! (Squeals like a fan girl. A shop patron turns around to face her. It's Ryuji Dicey)
Ryuji Dicey: Iambic Pentameter, knock that shit off. If I hear one more rhyme, I'm gonna puke...cough...(Somewhere, EAA rolls her eyes)
Vivian: Who are you?
RD: I'm Ryuji Dicey, over-caffeinated otaku and all around wiseass and your stupid spaz fits are annoying. God, your worse then my other ego!
Vivian: You spaz out twice as much as me!
RD: THAT DOES IT! (Strikes stupid pose) WE MUST KUNG FU FIGHT!
Vivian: SO BE IT! (Strikes equally stupid pose. They leap into battle donned in kimonos and holding cardboard tubes. In the background, Tokyo Tower is blasted AT-AT Walkers, Honda jumps on a flying cloud to battle a flying saucer. Para and Dox do more acrobatic flips...and a lot of things are blowing up.)

Curse 3- Broken

(Abrupt ending)

Yami: STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP THIS NONSENSE RIGHT NOW!
Ryou: Too late. This thing is a run away train.
Bakura: REJECTED! (Bakura is ready to push the button but Yugi jumps up again and shots Honda out the window. He lands on top of Haga who was standing outside.)
Everyone: O.O
Yami: YUGI! WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING!?
Yugi: Why are you yelling? I have no idea what you're talking about!
Pegasus: Onto the last applicant then?
Shadi: Let's make this quick.
Yami: When did you get back here?
Shadi: A few minutes a...(Buzzer goes off. Ammit eats him again)
Marik: What a day. Next! (Door open and Joey (Jonouchi) walks in the room)
Jonouchi: Hey guys!
Yugi: Hey Jonouchi-kun!
Ryou: What item do you have for us today?
Bakura: Is it a dog suit?
Jonouchi: Uh...no! (hides the dog suit behind his back) It's...uh...uh...THIS! (Points to his belt)
Yami: (Dryly) Jonouchi, that's an ordinary belt.
Jonouchi: No it's not! It's the Millennium Belt!
Yugi: What's it do?
Jonouchi: (Stands in triumph) IT HAS THE AMAZING POWER TO KEEP YOUR PANTS UP! (Drummer gives him a rim shot.)
Bakura: REJECTED! (Yami tackles Yugi as he jumps up to shot him. Jonouchi falls through the trap door.)

Curse 1- Broken

Shadi: I guess that's...(Buzzer goes off) RA DAMN IT! (Ammit eats him again)
Ishizu: Well now we have to account for the deaths of two people...what's Takahashi-sama going to say when he finds out?
Marik: Ah, they weren't very important anyway.
Jonouchi: (walks in the room) Hey guys!
Marik: What the- WHY ARE BACK UP HERE?!
Ryou: Do you have another item?
Jonouchi: Uh...no! It's...uh...uh...THIS!
Pegasus: Jonouchi-boy, we've seen it already.
Jonouchi:No it's not! It's the Millennium Belt!
Yugi: Uh, Jonouchi...
Jonouchi: (Stands in triumph) IT HAS THE AMAZING POWER TO KEEP YOUR PANTS UP! (Drummer gives him a rim shot.)
Shadi: Jonouchi...didn't you just...(Buzzer goes off. Shadi leaps over the table and throws Jonouchi into the Ammit's jaws. He is eaten.)

Curse 4- Broken

Yugi: NO! You killed my best friend, you old fart! (Starts punching Shadi like a child throwing a tantrum)
Bakura: Oh well, acceptable losses.
Jonouchi: Hey guys!
Bakura: WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!!! (Falls out of his chair)
Jonouchi: Uh...no! It's...uh...uh...THIS! (Points to his belt)
Yami: Jonouchi! What are you doing here again!?!?! Your dead!
Jonouchi: No it's not! It's the Millennium Belt!
Yami: ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?!?!
Jonouchi: (Stands in triumph) IT HAS THE AMAZING POWER TO KEEP YOUR PANTS UP! (Drummer gives him a rim shot.)
Yami: Mind Crush! (Jonouchi is sent soaring out the second window and lands on top of Haga...again.)

Curse 2- Broken

Yami: Okay! I've had enough! Someone better explain why all this crazy shit is happening and fast!
Ryou: Wait, I understand it! (Everyone looks at him) Don't you see? The breaks in the plot to flashbacks that never happened, items that makes no sense, that drummer in the corner...(Drummer waves at the panel) We must be in a...

(BREAK)

Ryou: AH! (Sits up in bed) Wow! That was one weird dream. I gotta stop reading so many of those random humor fanfics...(Gets up and goes downstairs where he sees everyone else. Bakura is at the computer.) What are you doing, Mou Hitori no Boku?
Bakura: Screwing around with EAA's script. You should see what I did for Chapter 3!
Ryou: (Reads what's written) No! It can't be! I just dreamed that!
Bakura: It is Ryou! For you see, I am really....EAA'S EVIL TWIN!

DUN! DUN! DUN!

Ryou: That can't be because...my brother died 6 years ago...
Yami: It's not as crazy as you think. For you see...I'm really a doctor and I created a clone of your brother!

DUN! DUN! DUN!

Yugi: Hey, did you think I was the other half of his personality? I'm a clone too.

DUN! DUN! DUN!

Ishizu: I can't take it any more. Marik, I'm pregnant. And Yami Marik's the father!

DUN! DUN! DUN!

Marik: WHAT! NO! YOU DISGUSTING SLUT! THAT'S PRACTICALLY INCEST!
Ishizu: I'm sorry...
Marik: Well, I guess I shouldn't be mad with you for I too have a secret lover.
Ishizu:Who?
Rishid:Ready to go, Marik-chan.
Marik: Right away, snoogums.

DUN! DUN! DUN!

Pegasus: You can't go out with him Marik!
Marik: Why not?
Pegasus: Because...he's my son.

DUN! DUN! DUN!

Shadi: Uh...I have two Millennium Items?

DUN! DUN! DUN!

Drummer: (Head explodes)

DUN! DUN! DUN!

Ryou: Well, if it's going to be like this then. I too have a confession...(Pulls mask off) It's me! Ryuji Dicey bitches!

DUN! DUN! DUN!

FINAL CURSE BROKEN

(The scene dissolves into nothingness and then EAA steps out)

EAA: It seems that the universe has collapsed. Ladies and gentleman, I regret to inform you that this is the final chapter in this story and that I shall also be quitting writing all together. It was fun while it lasted but I can't keep up with everything that has to be done and do this story too. But I will not leave with a few last minute farewells.

Please scroll down for a bonus...











Everyone: APRIL FOOLS!!!!
EAA: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SUCKERS! I GOT YOU!
Sign up to rate and review this story