Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Team of Rivals

I've Got A Secret

by BrianJ

Hermione thinks she has an idea. Pansy knows that she does. Harry and Katie have their own ideas. Mr. Parkinson hopes Voldy doesn't know all of his ideas.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Humor - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Pansy - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2009-05-26 - Updated: 2009-05-26 - 3649 words

?Blocked
Harry was shaken awake by Hermione in the darkness of Monday morning. After they took a shower together to remove the evidence of last night's activities (and nothing more, due to time constraints), they returned to his bed to dress.

Hermione assured him that she was still thinking of a place where they could meet on a more permanent basis. "I know I've seen it somewhere! I remember reading about it in Hogwarts, A History, but I can't find the passage. And the book's two thousand pages with no index, so I have to read through it page by page. If only you'd help me read it, then maybe..."

"Hermione, if you can't find the passage, I certainly wouldn't," Harry mollified her. "I have faith that you'll find what you're looking for. You always do."

"Harry," Hermione pouted, "I really would like some help here. We'll all be better off for it."

"I have Quidditch practice this afternoon. After that, I'll have to see when I can spare some time," Harry replied. "I really do appreciate what you're doing for me- for us."

For that sentiment, Hermione rewarded him with one last tonsil inspection, and bade him adieu until their Potions class.

***********

While he was in second year, Harry had once heard the expression: "Eat a live toad in the morning, and nothing worse can happen to either of you for the rest of the day." It was as clever as most things that twelve-year-olds say (and earned a strongly negative review from Neville), but he still thought of it every so often for Monday morning's Double Potions classes. Even without Snape, ninety minutes stuck in a laboratory with Slytherins did not make for fun times.

Now, however, he saw them in a different light, especially since Pansy was walking to join him and Hermione at their table.

"I spoke with my father early this morning," she said while hardly moving her lips- a skill that Slytherins found it very useful to cultivate. "He says that he'll..."

Before Pansy could explain what she meant, Professor Slughorn entered the lab to begin the day's lesson. "Good morning, class!" he called in his usual chipper tone. "Today, we'll be studying the Potion of Purification, which is reputed to remove many different poisons from air and water in a given area. For the purposes of this class, I shall be..."

"THAT'S IT!"

All eyes shot to Hermione.

"Did you have something to say, Miss Granger?" Slughorn inquired.

"I'm sorry, Professor, but I just thought of something for... another project. Please go on," she responded, blushing.

"I'm glad that you have had your epiphany, Miss Granger, but I will have to deduct three points for the interruption. Now, as I was saying..." Slughorn proceeded to detail the proecures to be followed, and opened the ingredient cabinets so that the students could start their brewing.

"I feel a little left out," Harry remarked once they'd retrieved their reagents.

"Why is that?" Hermione answered.

"Because I was the only one of us who didn't have an announcement," he smirked. "Actually, Pansy, I do have Quidditch practice-"

"This afternoon. I already knew, Harry," Pansy replied. "My own 'announcement,' as you put it," she said with a bit of the old Parkinson smirk, "is that my father has agreed to my plans for Wednesday evening. I can't tell you more about them yet, but I did tell Luna."

"Why tell Luna and not us?" Hermione demanded.

"Keep your voice down, dammit!" Pansy snapped, sotto voce. "I have to keep it a secret, including from some in this room." Harry and Hermione both looked cautiously at Draco Malfoy, who was making a hash of his potion two tables over, with Crabbe and Goyle's 'expert' assistance. "Hermione, I'll tell you this evening. Harry, you'll just have to wait."

"Why do I have to wait?" Harry asked.

"You'll appreciate it more when you do find out," Pansy answered with a raised eyebrow.

"I think I know where to look for... what I was talking to you about, Harry," Hermione said a moment later as she started sprinkling in the shredded goat tripe.

"And what is that?" Pansy asked.

"Need-to-know, Pansy, remember?" Hermione asked with a big grin. "You'll find out when I'm sure of what I'm looking for and when I can tell everyone."

"Harry, dear..." Pansy wheedled, only to be stopped by Harry.

"If I can't learn your secrets, you can't learn mine yet," Harry chuckled.

The rest of the class passed without incident, and their potion turned out to be a resounding success in cleaning a sample of oily, polluted water supplied by Slughorn. Malfoy's group, Harry noted with an inward grin, ignited their sample, sending clouds of black smoke around the laboratory.

***********

The rest of Harry's classes were mostly uneventful. Oh, a couple of girls tried to chat him up before Defense and Charms, but at least one of his girlfriends stayed close to him at all times to prevent anything untoward from happening to him. Snape was a bastard, but when wasn't he? In general, the professors didn't seem to treat him any differently, and Susan and Luna tended to agree with that assessment when he spoke with them briefly. A few minutes before four o'clock, he headed down to the locker room for Quidditch practice.

When Harry arrived in the locker room, he found a note in his locker. It read "Go around the corner. Bring your uniform, but don't undress. P." Taking his wand out, Harry did as he was told.

A ghostly hand rubbed his chest. "Good afternoon, Harry. I'm here to see to it that Luna's medical advice is followed," a voice whispered.

"Pansy?" Harry responded as his tie was undone.

"That's right, Harry," she teased as she pulled the tie out and started to unbutton his shirt. "Just getting a little preview of what I'll be seeing tonight, and I like what I see!" Harry couldn't see her, but he was could picture the leer on her sharp features.

"So you'll be my girlfriend tonight," he joked in return. "Do I measure up to your expectations?"

"Oh, you did on Saturday night, Harry," Pansy said huskily. "I just hope you save something for me after practice."

"It's just practice, Pansy. I've been doing this at least twice a week for five years. I know how to avoid wearing myself out," Harry replied as Pansy finished with his shirt and got to work on his trousers.

"You don't think I know about the other Gryffs who want a piece of you? Like your captain? I spoke with her before I came in here, Harry. She's... ready for you." With that, Pansy unbuckled Harry's belt so he could lower his slacks. "She won't want to wait. I can't blame her," she finished, with a light stroke and puff of breath on the tent growing in his boxers.

"Enjoy your practice, Harry. I predict that it won't be long," Pansy whispered. Harry didn't hear her leave, but when nothing else happened in the next minute, he assumed that she did and dressed himself for the practice session.

Indeed, it would be only about 45 minutes before Captain Bell whistled everyone down. There were very good reasons to keep practice short- fading light, a cutting north wind, and the three months until their next game all dictated that practice would not be long.

Harry was sure that he saw something different about Katie, but wasn't exactly sure what it was. Not her hair (still blonde and shoulder length), not her uniform (still fitted tightly to her athletic body), not her broom...

"Harry,. I'd like to speak with you in fifteen minutes," Katie told him quietly as he headed for his locker room.

Harry managed to chase Ron out of the dressing room with the promise that he'd play chess with Ron later. He'd seen less of Ron over the last month, but Ron seemed to be behaving differently since the new school year started. He wasn't sure if the effects were real, but Ron seemed to be less able to concentrate and to follow directions. He had to assure Ron twice before Ron agreed to head for the common room. Once that was done, Harry walked quickly to the women's locker room and knocked on the door.

"It's open," came the call.

When Harry walked inside, he found Katie Bell standing in the center of the room. When Harry walked up to her, he found that she was nearly as tall as she was. He knew that their heights weren't really that even, so he looked her up and down carefully. Finally, he noticed the change. "You're wearing new boots, aren't you, Katie?" he inquired.

"Yes, I am, Harry! I got these for a special occasion, and I'm so glad to finally have a chance to wear them properly... but not for much longer." With that, she pulled him in for a searing kiss, wrapping her arms and one leg around him.

When they separated, both were breathing hard. "I've been waiting for you," Katie gasped.

"I'm sorry that I was delayed, but I had to get Ron out of-" Harry's explanation was halted by Katie's finger on his lips.

"I didn't mean today, Harry," Katie explained huskily. "The three of us Chasers were waiting for the right opportunity for years."

"Really?" Harry asked as Katie reached to pull off his robe.

"Oh yes, Harry. Especially after Umbridge banned you for giving Draco a tenth of what he has coming," Katie detailed as she helped him pull his shirt off. "We were going to have one of us bring you in here on some pretext, and then we were going to give you a hero's farewell."

"I'm sorry I missed it," Harry said, briefly smiling. "But it was probably just as well that you didn't. Umbridge was watching me like a hawk."

"We should have done it anyway, because she did her damnedest to run us off," Katie retorted as she undid his belt and lowered his trousers. "Oh, yes, we should have," she purred as his boxer-covered partial erection came into view. "Some time I'll have to tell you about all the little digs she and Snape had at your expense in sixth and seventh year classes."

Harry had let her do the work up to this point. Now he started to remove her clothes.

"Maybe later, so that you can tell the others... if you want to," he said. He started to undo her shirt buttons. "How do you feel about there being others?"

"Honestly, Harry? I don't mind," she answered happily. "I spend too much time on Quidditch and NEWTs for a full-time boyfriend right now. But I like you as a person, I'm glad to spend more time with you, and," she concluded, her grin turning to a leer, "I've been curious for a while what you'd be like in bed."

"One of these days, we'll have to actually do this in a bed," Harry countered in jest. He undid her last button and peeled off Katie's blouse. Katie's breasts, high and firm, were constrained in a white sports bra.

"Any idea when that might be?" Katie prodded as Harry started to pull her boots off. "Careful with those," she chided.

"Hermione just thought of something, I think. She didn't give me any details, but hopefully it'll be sometime soon," Harry said as he pulled off the second boot.

Katie's belt and trousers soon followed, leaving her in bra and panties, which Harry quickly removed.

Now that she was nude, Harry stepped back to just look at Katie. Skin still lightly tanned, strong shoulders supporting her modest bosom, narrow waist, slim hips, and long legs. "You're a beautiful woman, Katie," Harry breathed.

"You're a handsome man, Harry," Katie replied. When Harry started to blush, she continued a bit more sharply. "No, I mean it, Harry! You don't seem to get a lot of compliments, from what I know about your family and so on. I'm going to do my part to help fix that. Now let me take those off and..." She paused when she had lowered his boxers. "Damn, Harry, the fun we could have had. Angelina's going to hear all about this!"

"And Alicia?" Harry asked, feeling himself growing harder as Katie breathed on him.

"She's got a boyfriend. She's missing out," Katie chuckled as she lightly licked Harry's cockhead.

Harry wasn't able to speak after that, as Katie continued to gently work her lips and tongue around him. After a few minutes, before he was close to coming, she stood up.

"Harry, lie down on that bench. I want to be on top. I've always loved a good hard ride," she laughed.

"Whatever you say, Captain," Harry chuckled as he laid a towel down, then laid on top of it. Katie straddled him, stabilized herself with one hand, and then started pushing down.

It took over a minute for Katie to go all the way down, and by the time she did, she was near orgasm. Harry was learning what to do in such situations- he rubbed her prominent clitoris with one hand while rubbing the other over her torso toward her breasts, and was rewarded with Katie's gasps and moans of release half a minute later. She would continue her ride for ten more minutes, and one more orgasm, while Harry ran his hands over her toned body, rubbing and
pinching her hard nipples. When he sat up to suckle one of them, Katie moaned and clutched his head. Harry took that as a good sign. Eventually, he couldn't hold off any longer, and after warning Katie, he came inside of her.

"Wow!" Katie enthused after they'd caught their breath. "That was everything I hoped it would be! You're a hell of a lover, Harry."

"You're not bad yourself, Captain," Harry smiled. "I take it I wasn't your first?"

"No, Oliver and I have been together a couple of times. I was never his first love, but I could be his mistress for a while." He didn't ask who Oliver Wood's first love was- they both knew, and it wasn't a woman (or a man, for that matter).

They spent the next ten or fifteen minutes happily exploring each other's bodies. Harry discovered that Katie's feet were ticklish, and he only stopped when Katie threatened to send him back to the castle- without his clothes. Katie, for her part, cooed over his scars- not the one on his forehead, but those on his hand from Umbridge and on his arms and legs, from Quidditch "war wounds."

Eventually, they headed for the shower, where Harry showed Katie that he was fully recovered from his previous exertions, and pushed Katie against the wall. From the level of excitement she displayed, Harry figured that Katie liked the combination of sex and water, and she confirmed it. Or in her words, "Yes, Harry! I wanted to- gasp- bring you here and- pant- have the other chasers join us!" she cried as ecstasy took her again.

Finally, they had to dress and return to the castle.

***********

When Harry returned from the locker room, it was time for dinner, so he went directly to the dining hall. A seat next to Hermione was open, so he took it.

"How was practice?" Hermione smirked.

"Kinda short, given the weather," Harry replied innocently.

"That's not what I meant," Hermione responded cheekily. Harry started to blush before Hermione waved his stuttering off. "Katie has been waiting for a chance like this, Harry. I hope she enjoyed it."

"You're... okay with that?" Harry asked slowly.

"Yes, Harry. You deserve to be happy, and I know I can't always be there for you. This election really did turn out for the best after all," Hermione mused. "Speaking of which, I hope you saved something for tonight. Your guest is quite anxious to see you," she finished with a surreptitious rub of his trousers.

Four hours later, when he headed to bed, he checked that no one was watching and then pulled back the curtains. This give him a good look at his guest, who did not disappoint. Forest green high heels, seamed black stockings attached to garters and a garter belt, black panties, and a green and black bustier with silver edging decorated the reclining, smirking form of Pansy Parkinson.

"I see you're ready for me," Harry snarked as he climbed onto the bed and performed the spells to ensure that they stayed unobserved. "I got a thousand Galleons to win you over during the election and to keep you happy," Pansy replied in something close to her old, arch tones. "My parents wouldn't be hapy if I let their investment go to waste." With that, she reached for Harry, and they kissed long and hard.

"Is that a good down payment?" Harry smirked as they separated.

"Not a bad start," Pansy responded. "But before we get any further, I have a request for you."

"I'm not letting you tie me up," Harry coldly stated. "Too similar to... the ideas of too many Slytherins."

"Not that kind of request, silly. I have something to show you on Wednesday night. After tonight, I don't want you to make love to anyone until then," Pansy detailed. "Trust me, it'll be worth the sacrifice."

"You're going to have to be really convincing, Pansy," Harry chided as he pushed down the straps of the bustier.

"I plan to be, Harry, she said, making short work of his clothes before heading back up to his growing hardness. Kising him, there, she repeated, "I plan to be," before taking him in She got three quarters of the way down- quite an achievement given his size.

Several of her orgasms later (and two of his), Harry gasped, "Have you talked with Luna?" She nodded weakly.

"Then I guess I'll let it happen," he happily murmured before falling to sleep.

***********

An insistent ache from his left arm brought Alfred Parkinson back to consciousness. He cast a Tempus spell. 2:35 AM. With a sigh, he began to dress for the meeting that his Lord requested, tapping his Mark with his wand three times to acknowledge that the signal had been received.

Alfred recognized that meetings with Voldemort to discuss the Death Eaters' financing couldn't reasonably be scheduled with a secretary, or during regular business hours. At the same time, he was getting older and less able to function on half a night's sleep than he was when he'd joined them some twenty years before. It was a few minutes before three when he was fully dressed and prepared for the meeting, and apparated to the Dark Lord's headquarters.

He arrived in an antechamber, with furnishings once rich but allowed to decay for some years. With no one to greet him, Alfred took a seat and waited.

A few minutes later, the double doors at one end of the room opened, and a very tall black-haired woman strode through them. She walked toward Alfred, who stood as she approached, but she didn't stop until she was standing within his personal space. She was fully a head taller than Alfred, and clearly meant to intimidate him. She did, both by her physical presence and his knowledge of who she was.

"The Dark Lord is ready to speak with you," Bellatrix Lestrange drawled. "He hopes that you have prepared your materials and that your news is good. He does not wish to be... disappointed in you," she finished with distinct disdain.

Alfred squared his shoulders and walked past her to the doors. He knew that he was never going to get the respect he deserved from Bellatrix. His family had been pureblooded for only three generations, he hadn't cast an offensive spell in anger since Hogwarts, and she could snap him over her knee without a second thought. But he knew that Voldemort needed him to complete his project of ruling Magical Britain, more than he needed her... although saying this to either one of them might result in those being his last words.

"Come in, Alfred," said the Dark Lord in his soft, high voice. "What news do you have for me?"

For the next half hours, Alfred detailed the Death Eaters' financial situation. It was relatively flush; the Riddle family's fortunes, combined with "contributions" from the wealthier members and the victims of raids, would fund their activities for months to come.

"Is our arrangement with Gringott's still intact?" Voldemort inquired.

"It is, My Lord," Alfred replied.

"I have heard one other thing, Alfred. Apparently, your daughter is performing a mission to approach Harry Potter. Is that correct?" Voldemort asked, seemingly casually.

That tone didn't fool Alfred for a moment. "It is, My Lord. Let me tell you about it." Alfred knew that if he didn't, the Dark Lord might probe his brain to discover the mission- and his plans for the Death Eaters' future. So, for the next few minutes, Alfred described the election and the favorable results.

"You have done well, Alfred. I shall see to it that you are properly rewarded. Now, is there anything else?" Voldemort asked lightly.

"One thing, My Lord," Alfred said. "It has to do with Master Malfoy and his-"

"I anticipated this," the Dark Lord interrupted. "Malfoy will be informed of what you need. He must learn that his newfound authority will come with... limitations, to be set by me. Pansy shall have the assistance she needs... within reason, of course. I shall notify her directly. Is there anything else, Alfred?"

When he shook his head, the Dark Lord continued, "Then we are done. Bring Bella to me." Alfred returned to the anteroom to let Bellatrix know that she was wanted; she nearly knocked him down on her way to her master.
Sign up to rate and review this story