Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Slow/Across the Universe

by Noizchild 1 review

Rose's date with Pete is interrupted by Q-Ball. Beth gets closer to William in the club. More reviews=more chaps. So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-06-01 - Updated: 2009-06-01 - 1044 words - Complete

0Unrated
Slow/Across the Universe:

Slow:

Duncan, Katherine, and I made it to Club Golden Bomb just in time. The party had just started. I looked over at my friend and my boss. I didn't understand why Duncan thought it would be a double date tonight. But yet, he's happy so I'm happy. Katherine feels a little piece though. Aw, it's no big thing. It's about me tonight. I looked around for my date. I noticed someone flagging me down on the dance floor. I looked and followed right away. The arm belonged to my love, Petey. I hurried all the way over to him. He held out his arms to me.

"Rosie!" he called. I hugged him tightly. He held me onto me as well.

"You made it," he said.

"Yep," I replied. "And so have you!"

"Yeah," he said. "I managed to get away from Ashlee after all." I smiled at him overjoyed. He has such a lovely face. I suddenly wanted to kiss him. Right then, it happened. I kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back. We didn't want to part with good reason. Just let me stay like this for a while. Petey and I slowly parted. He leaned in close to my ear.

"You want to dance?" he asked. I already knew had my answer for that one. I looked around for a moment. Duncan and Katherine were sitting at the bar flirting with each other. I smiled at best and boss. Glad to see another couple out happy tonight! Just think, that could be Petey and me soon. Speaking of which, back to the matter at hand. I looked up at him happily.

"Yes!" I called. "I'd love to." Petey smirked at me in that sexy way I like so much.

"Good choice," he said to me. I giggled at him a bit. So, we spend the first part of the night dancing. Pete kissed me once on the lips. I let him do so gracefully. He kissed me again. This time, a little bit longer. I wanted a little more. Maybe, him to put his hand up my shirt. He seemed to have read my mind, because that's what happened next. I felt my body getting hot all over and trembling. Ooo! His hand feels really warm! I began to have lustful fantasies about him. However, those were interrupted by someone clearing their throat loudly at us. We broke off the kiss and looked up. Q-Ball stood before us. He smirked at us in his usual sick and foolish way. I glared at him coldly.

"What Q-Ball?" I hissed at him. That idiot smirked at Petey and I.

"Oooo!!!" he called out. "I should have known! The Caucasian invasion has come to Miami! An emo white boy has made off with one of our finest sisters!" I glared at him crossly.

"Go away Q-Ball!" I yelled at him. He shrugged at me in a dumb way.

"Fine!" he called. "I'm going! I'm going! Lil' white girl!" I flipped him off as he walked away. I turned back to Pete annoyed. That dumbass monkey of Tony's just killed the moment. Damn him! Well, time to fix this.

"That just killed the moment," Petey said to me.

"Yep," I agreed. I turned back to him. "You know," I said. "Suddenly, things got boring around here. Let's go somewhere else quieter." Petey looked at me in interest.

"Where did you have in mind?" he asked. I smiled at him wickedly.

"I have somewhere," I said to him.

"Okay," Petey said to me. "Lead the way." I smiled at him, took him by the hand, and led him out of the club. The date could be saved after all.

Across the Universe:

Awww!!!! Rosie and Pete left. Darn that guy for chasing them off. I was hoping for another chapter in the Prose love story. Sigh Oh well. I'll have to occupy my time in some other way. I looked around at the bar. I spotted Duncan and Katherine at the bar flirting with each other. I couldn't help but to smile. At least she's getting laid. I always thought that Duncan was gay. He and Kathy together proves otherwise. Good to know. Two less people to play matchmaker for. But anyway, back to the problem at hand. What the hell am I going to do for the rest of the night? I looked around at the bar again. Finally, I found my escape.

William sat at the bar alone. He seemed bored. I smiled to myself wickedly. Problem solved! I fixed up myself and headed over to my crush. Show time! I came over next to him. I lightly tapped him on the shoulder. William turned around to face me. I smiled at him brightly.

"Hi there!" I said to him. William looked at me slightly confused at first. But then, he put it all together in his head. He smiled back at me.

"Hi there you!" he called. I leaned in and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. William looked at me slightly surprised.

"What was that for?" he asked. I shrugged at him innocently.

"Just cause," I replied. "I like ya!" He kind of blushed at me. Good! I've got him under my spell. Now to reel him in for the kill! I sat on the bar next him. William looked quite surprised at my sudden flirty powerful movements. I smiled and winked at him.

"So," I said. "Fancy me buying you a drink?" William now had a grin up to his ears.

"Sure!" he called. I smiled at him in pride.

"Wise choice," I said to him. I waved my head over at the bar tender.

"Sir!" I called to him. "Two cherry whiskeys please!"

"Coming up!" he said to me. In a few seconds, William and I had our drinks and we began talking the night away. I even managed to steal a few kisses here and there. All good! I might not have been able to mentally write another chapter in the Prose love story. But at least I got to write another chapter in my own love story! And that's good enough for me!

Skip a Beat and With the Body
Sign up to rate and review this story