Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Seduction Game

by Noizchild

Rose and Pete go out to Rose's cousin's bar while he's out for the weekend. More reviews=More chaps! So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-06-02 - Updated: 2009-06-02 - 2348 words - Complete

?Blocked
Seduction Game:

Setting: A closed bar

Pete and Rose left the club after Q-Ball shot down the moment. They got into his Tahoe and drove off. "Just drive until I tell you to," Rose told him.

"Right," Pete replied. He drove off right away. They came out to the beach. The Tahoe pulled up at a house. Pete turned to his date.

"What is this place?" he asked.

"My cousin's house and bar," Rose replied sweetly. "He's out for the weekend."

"But if he's out," her date reasoned. "How do we get in?" Rose held up her finger smiling. She reached into her purse and pulled out a key.

"I've got a key!" she called. Pete smirked at her brightly.

"Ah," he replied. "I see." Both got out of the car and held to the wooden porch. Rose unlocked the door and led the way. They came up the stairs to a door. Rose slowly pushed the door open. Pete looked around. This qualified for a standard bar all right. Closed for the night. A pool tonight sat in the middle of the room. Pete tried to turn on the lights, but Rose stopped him. She turned to him smiling.

"No," Rose said to him softly. "It's better if we keep the lights off. The light from the window is enough for tonight." The emo bassist turned to his date.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" he asked. Rose kissed him on the lips in reply. Pete found himself pleasantly surprised. His date slowly pulled away.

"Convinced?" she asked. The emo hottie grinned at her.

"Hell yeah!" he called. Rose smiled at him back.

"Good," she replied. The journalist led her date into the bar.

Pool Game, Round One

"So," Rose spoke up. "What do you want to do first?" Pete looked around for a bit. He spotted the pool table right away. A smile met his face.

"Let's play pool!" he called.

"Okay," Rose agreed. They began to set up the first game.

"Am I going first or you?" Pete asked. Rose shrugged at him.

"Doesn't matter," she replied.

"All right," Pete said back. He dusted up his pool cue and took the first hit. The balls scattered around the table. Rose watched on impressed.

"Nice!" she said. Pete shrugged at her modestly.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Not as good as mine!" Rose called. Her date looked at her challenged.

"Oh really now?" he asked.

"Ha-ha, watch the master!" his date called out. She took her shot. The journalist managed to hit one ball in the hole and hit another one close to it. Pete nodded impressed.

"Very good," he replied. "But I can top that!"

"You wish!" Rose called. "Go on!" Pete took the next shot. He hit one ball into the hole as well. Rose tried to top that one as well. The game went on fairly simple. End results: Pete: 1 Rose: 0

Have a drink (Or Two)

Rose came around to the bar and began looking though the drinks. "You want anything Petey?" she asked. "Anton's got plenty of drinks here!"

"Oh," Pete replied as he began setting up for more pool. "Just anything, okay."

"Alright," Rose said to him. She looked and pulled out a bottle of Bacardi. The woman smiled to herself. "Jackpot!" she thought. Rose turned back to her date.

"How about this one?" she asked. "We can split it between us." Pete looked up and at the bottle for a minute.

"That's good," he replied.

"Yes!" Rose called. Then, she opened the fresh Bacardi right away. The emo hottie came over to her for some. Rose got out two glasses and poured the booze. Pete took his glass. His date took hers and they both drank. The journalist's eyes lit up in surprise.

"Oh wow!" she called out. Pete looked at her from his glass.

"What's wrong?" he asked. Rose shook her head.

"No," she replied. "It's just been a long while since I first tried Bacardi."

"Is it good?" Pete asked her. Rose nodded with a bold smile on her face.

"Yeah!" she called.

"Want more?" her date asked.

"Sure!" Rose called. Pete poured her another glass. Both went through that whole bottle in minutes. When the first bottle was gone, the emo bass player turned to his girl.

"Want more?" he asked. Rose grinned at him in mischief.

"Play you pool for it!" she called.

"You're on!" he replied. So began the next game.

Pool Game, Round Two

"Will you hurry up already?" Rose demanded impatiently.

"Don't rush me," Pete replied. "I have to get this shot perfect!" Rose sighed aloud as she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," she mumbled to him. Pete focused back on his shot. His date watched him in boredom. He had already taken five minutes just to get the angle the way he wanted. "He's taking too long now!" she thought. "If only there was some way to..." Then, an idea came into her head. Rose smiled to herself wickedly. She walked over to him with her cue in hand. The journalist leaned in close to her man's ear.

"Mess up! Mess up Mess up!" she chanted to him playfully soft in his ear. Pete tried to ignore her and make the shot. But guess what happened? He missed it badly. Rose snickered at him. Her plan worked perfectly. Pete whipped around to her.

"That's just wrong!" he called out. Rose shrugged at him innocently.

"That's what you get for taking your sweet precious time!" she called. Pete smirked at her.

"I'll get you later, you watch!" he called. Rose smirked at him on that one.

"Are you threatening me?" she asked.

"No," Pete replied shaking her head. "That's not a threat, that's a promise." Rose rolled her eyes at him.

"Whatever," she replied. End Results: Pete: 1 Rose: 1

A Kiss of Chocolate

"Hey want any chocolate that I brought?" Pete asked his date. Rose stood on the other side of the pool table looking at him as if he had gone mad.

"What?" she asked. Pete held a Snickers bar out in his hand.

"I brought this chocolate bar for us," he repeated. "Do you want any?"

"You didn't bring that," Rose replied. "You had it in your pocket!"

"Does it matter?" he asked. "Do you want some or not?" Rose sighed and shook her head.

"Fine," she replied. "Whatever."

"Good," Pete said. "We can split it." Then, he opened the Snickers and broke it in half. He gave some to Rose. She took and ate. Pete ate his half as well. Chocolate and Bacardi, such a strange combination. But somehow with Pete, it worked.

More Drinks

"I'm ready for my Bacardi now!" Rose called.

"Alright," Pete told her. "It's coming. It's coming!" He opened the second bottle and poured Rose more. She snatched the glass and drank up. Pete poured himself some and drank up. His date shoved her glass forward.

"More please!" she cried out. Pete at her in a sweet way.

"No, no," he said. Rose pouted at him.

"But why not?" she asked. Her date smiled at her wickedly.

"Because," he said. "I have to have you sober another for the big prize." Rose's eyes lit up and that one.

"Ooo!" she called. "What's that?" Pete kissed her on the lips in a sloppy way. He leaned in close to her ear.

"You're see after we finish another game," the bassist replied. Rose nodded at him cheerfully.

"Okay!" she called. Pete smirked at her. He couldn't believe that worked.

Pool Game, Round Three (or Two still)

Pete watched Rose as she prepared to take her next shot. The man began plotting. She made him mess up in the last round. Now to return the favor. But how? How? Pete studied her for a long moment. Rose always had a nice body. Slender, but nicely curved. Nice plump breasts, wide hips, tasty thighs, and a nice ass. Then, an idea came into his head. The man quietly came over to his girl. He crept up behind her. Pete reached out and grabbed Rose on the bum. His woman squealed out and messed up the shot. Rose turned right around to him. Pete snickered at her.

"Hey!" his date cried. "That's not funny!"

"That's what you did to me," Pete replied. "Now we're even." Rose rolled her eyes and stepped away to let him take a shot now. "He is so dead!" Rose thought to herself. End Results: Discontinued because of distraction.

Girl, Put Your Records On

"Oh sweet! He's got a jukebox!" Pete called out. "What do you want to here?"

"Just whatever," Rose replied as she set up for the next game of pool.

"Okay," he date said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out some quarters. He pumped them into the machine. The man selected number seventy-three on the list. "Girl, Put Your Records On" by Corinne Bailey Rae came on and filled the room. Rose looked up in joy.

"Ooo!" she called. "I love that song." Suddenly, she began to dance. Pete watched her amused in joy. She may have been a little drunk, but the entertainment didn't fail to deliver tonight. Seeing that hot little body move around like that always brought a smile to his face. Drunk or not.

"Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song, You go ahead, let your hair down, Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams, Just go ahead, let your hair down. You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow." Rose sang out loud. Suddenly, something strange happened. Pete really fell in love with Rose. He had finally found the girl that he loved so much in her. Took him a while, but here they were. Rose had completely pushed Ashlee out of his heart now. Rose James was now his new eye of affection.

But then, Rose tripped over her sandal some in one of the floor boards. She began falling over.

"Whoa!" the journalist screamed out. She would've have hit the floor if Pete hadn't rushed forward and rescued her in time. His date looked up at him. Rose blushed when she saw his face close up again.

"Petey!" she cried.

"You alright?" he asked. Rose nodded at him.

"Yeah!" she called. They stared at each other for a long moment. They seemed that they would kiss.

"Want to play for the big prize now?" the bassist asked his date. Rose slowly returned to earth.

"Sure!" she called quickly. Pete helped her up and they began to play one last time.

Last Game

This time, Pete let her win. To be honest, he just wanted to give her the prize right away. Both had waited long enough. Rose now came to the black eight ball. She looked over at her date.

"You sure you won't try anything funny just to make mess?" the journalist asked him.

"No!" Pete called. "I mean it this time!"

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Just go!" he said. Rose shrugged at him.

"Okay," she replied. Then, she hit the ball against the eight ball. She got it right into the hole. The woman became overjoyed.

"Yeah!" she called. "I won!" Pete shot up clapping.

"That's great," he replied. Rose turned right around to him.

"So what's my prize?" she asked. Pete didn't answer her at all. He just kissed her on the lips. Rose kissed him back. Soon, more kisses followed. The bassist picked up his date and sat her down on the cleared pool table. He reached down and undid her jeans. He didn't stop there. Pete rolled up Rose's shirt as he began kissing down her neck. She moaned aloud. The journalist quickly spread her legs for him. He slid down her jeans and panties in response. Rose reached out and undid his jeans. She played with his boxers before sliding those down as well. Her date slid himself into her and quickly got to work.

Rose shut her eyes in high bliss. Whimpers and moans escaped from her lips. She held onto Pete tightly. He sped up even more in response. He began kissing along her neck as well. The man even threw in nibbles and licks as well. His girl played with his short black hair as well. This prize had been worth the wait after all. Now if he could only get some divorce papers and everything would be set. Rose cried out louder when began leaving hickeys on her sweet dark neck. She found herself driven to the edge.

"HARDER!!! HARDER!!!! HARDER PETEY!!!! HARDER!!!!" Rose cried aloud. The man didn't need to be told not once at all. He did as his princess wanted before she even spoke it. Rose moaned out loud once more.

Petey came inside of her at full blast. He moaned aloud in her mouth as he did so. This climax took her by surprise tonight. Rose didn't remember him ever using any rubbers before they got started. "Oh my! He's not wearing a cond-- But, this feels really good!" Pete finally let go of her. He panted some as a result.

"You okay?" he asked. Rose nodded at him.

"Yeah!" she replied. They kissed on the lips again. Petey pulled out and sat up on the pool table next to her.

You Don't Have to Go Home, but You Can't Stay Here

Neither wanted to go home. So, they didn't. Rose and Pete just lied together on the pool table. Great date tonight. Rose slept beside of him peacefully. She had cuddled close to him as well. Pete couldn't sleep just yet. He had come to a realization tonight. He had just fallen out of love with Ashlee and more in love with Rose. Right then, the bassist made up his mind. Tomorrow after he dropped off his new lover, he would go down to the courthouse and get the divorce papers. But right now, time to sleep beside of the most beautiful girl he had seen. Pete did so right away.

You're Gonna Find Yourself Somewhere, Somehow
Sign up to rate and review this story