Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drop The Dagger And Lather The Blood On Your Hands

Drop The Dagger And Lather The Blood On Your Hands

by theunspokentruth 4 reviews

River, a past school reject has an adventerous and dark lifestyle. But why is it that all those who have hurt her in the past are showing up as her next clients.. one more rate for green?!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-06-02 - Updated: 2009-06-02 - 774 words

5Exciting
Jealousy. Everyone gets jealous from time to time, some more than others. Me in particular, spent most of my high school education blinded by the terrible thing. I would cast my gaze upon the girls who were blessed with good looks. I would envy from a distance as the boy population of our school flocked around them in hope of their attention. I would always try to convince myself it was better to have my own personality and brains than voluptuous curves. But no such luck. Upon returning home I would stand in front of my mirror and gaze at my endless amount of imperfections before climbing under my bed covers in hope of disappearing. Boys have a great affect on ones confidence. If they know it our not, I can remember countless times where my own confidence dropped lower than I knew possible because of the actions of a shallow teenage boy.
--Flashback--
“It’s your turn Gerard, Spin the bottle.” Casey urged. I fumbled with the hem of my hoody whilst hating the fact that I was actually here. I just wanted to get up and leave. But my best friend Casey persuaded me to come. She said I actually might have fun here. I heard the bottle spinning on the wooden floor; I refused to acknowledge its existence. When the spinning stopped everything went uncomfortably quiet. I glanced up to find the head of the bottle pointing at me. I glanced up at Gerard, whose face was now plastered with disgust. I guess who’d want seven minutes in heaven with me. They should rename it seven minutes in hell just for my sake. Gerard got up wordlessly and walked towards the closet. I got to my feet while stumbling in the process and quickly followed him.
Once inside the closet he closed the door and turned on the overhead light. I stared at my feet nervously waiting for him to speak.
“Neither of us want to actually do anything, right?” He asked. My heart sank. The brutal truth was I have had a crush on this guy for a long time now. I liked to think that maybe he liked me too, but just upon hearing his words was like having good old reality punch me in the face. I should have known there was no chance that he liked me, he was perfect.
“Yeah, I feel the same way” I said casually, hoping this would make it more believable. My confidence was now in my shoes. My eyes were slowly clouding over and I cursed my own weakness. I had the guy I crushed on with me in a cramped closet and he didn’t like me in that way. I was pretty pathetic.
The door opened announcing the time was up. I walked slowly back to the circle and took my place again. It was going to be a long night I thought.
--
A lot has changed about me since then; I’m no longer the weak and naïve girl I used to be. I guess I owe it all to that one moment in my life. That moment I tried not to remember. The moment that made me endure many a sleepless night. I no longer care for love or friendship. My own blood boiled in my veins just at the thought of these. I had never known real friendship and if I have my choice I never will.
“River.” Someone called breaking me from my line of thought. I jumped up from the sofa and glanced around. It was Pete. I shuddered involuntarily. I’m sure he noticed but he chose to ignore it.
“Yeah?” I asked eyeing him sceptically.
“I have another case I need you to take care of.” He smirked.
“Let me have it.” I sighed holding out my hand; where he placed a folder before walking away.
I glanced down at the picture smiling up at me. Brendon Urie. He had gone to school with me. I remember him well, one of the jocks. The one who jeered at those who showed fear or individuality. I sneered at the memory. Grabbing my jacket and bag I trudged out the door and towards my car. I glanced down and smiled knowing my gun was securely on my belt. I started the car and drove off towards the home of my next victim.

Okay this is my very first fanfic so please go easy on me? Rate? Review? :D Please. I shall give you all chocolate cookie. Yummy. Unless I have eaten them all. Rightio. :) Rate , Review & all that Jazz. xoxo Jade
Sign up to rate and review this story