Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love At First Sight?

Love At First Sight?

by gerardbby 0 reviews

Adam Lambert Goes to a new school in New Jersey and meets Gerard Way.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-06-07 - Updated: 2009-06-07 - 626 words

0Unrated
"You're new here, right?" The elderly woman at the desk asks.
"Yes, ma'am," Adam politely answered.
He waited while the woman searched through the student files. He noticed her fingers slow when she got the to end of the K's. She pulled out a file and slapped it in front of Adam.
"Lambert, yes?"
"Yes, ma'am," he repeated shyly.
She opened the file and pulled out the first sheet.
"Here's your schedule, including your lunch period. Try not to be tardy. Most teachers here aren't leaniant."
He nodded his understanding.
"The bell will ring in a few minutes. I'll assign a student with the same schedule as you to show you to your classes." She then turns to her computer and starts typing rapidly. He waited nerviously.
He had never had to switch schools in the past. And this being his senior year, he didn't know what to expect.
At his past school, people beat him daily. He was the freak. The silent kid who kept to himself around most people. The kid who dressed in drag and wore eyeliner. The gay one.
"Gerard Way," The woman said, dragging Adam from his thoughts.
"Huh?" he'd been too lost in his mind to make out what she had said.
She looked at him irritability. "Gerard Way will be the one to show you to your classes."
"Oh. Okay." Adam answered, still aroused by his thoughts of his former school.
He was hoping he'd have a new beginning here.
"He should be any second to drop off the drawings he does for the school newpaper. He's amazingly tal-Gerard!" She cut off mid-way into her sentence.
Adam turned his torso around to see a man with jet black shoulder-length hair look up in surprise.
"Yes?" he asked. His voice sounded of bells to Adam.
"Could you show Mr. Lambert to his classes since you two have the same schedule?" she asked him.
"Um," Gerard looked at Adam, causing him to look away in embarassment. "Sure, Ms. Neeley."
"Thank you, Mr. Way." She said before turning back to her computer.
The bell rang and Gerard set the papers on the desk.
"You ready?" he asked Adam.
"S-sure," he stammered.
"Come on, then." Gerard started out the door and Adam followed him. "First period is Geography."
This made Adam groan. Gerard laughed.
Adam couldn't help it; he wanted to melt at the beautiful sound.
Gerard was a couple inches shorter than him. He looked to be about the same age, and his hair slightly longer than his own.
The first thing Adam noticed, was his eyes. A hazel gaze you could melt under.
Gerard noticed Adam's eyes on him, and gave hima questioning look. "What?" his voice was slightly shaky.
Is he embarassed, Adam thought to himself.
"Nothing," he answered too quickly. He looked down and blushed.
"Hey," Gerard said, stopping Adam. "You don't have to be shy around me...Or my friends, for that matter. We don't bite." He smiled, and Adam's heart skipped a beat.
"Okay...Thanks." Adam said this without trying to sound shaky.
"We're going to be late," Gerard said, and started walking again.
Adam followed, lost in his own world.
"We're h-" Adam walked straight into Gerard, knocking him off balance.
Adam reacted quickly, grabbing hold of Gerard's wrist to keep him from hitting the ground.
"I'm so sorry," Adam apoligized quickly.
"Don't worry about it." Gerard told him, and they locked eyes.
They did this until Adam realized he still had ahold of Gerard's wrist.
He yanked his hand away quickly. "Sorry," he murmered, clearly embarassed.
Gerard just laughed and earged him into the Geography room.
Maybe New Jersey wasn't going to be so bad after all.




~~~~~~

Chapter Two is much more exciting than this.
Sign up to rate and review this story