Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love At First Sight?

Vibrating Phones & Tight Pants

by gerardbby 2 reviews

Gerard and Adam are now friends, but Gee has a problem. He phone keeps vibrating in his pants and he can't do a damn thing about it. Read.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-06-07 - Updated: 2009-06-08 - 590 words

2Original
Adam quickly made his way up to Mr. Hayne's desk, and handed him his scheldule.
"Well, Mr. Lambert. It seems the only seat open at the moment is by Mr. Way," he said, staring down the row of seats.
He took his seat, and Gerard smiled at him. He returned it back.
While the teacher launched into his lesson, Gerard whispered to Adam: "What's your name, anyway, Lambert?"
"A-adam," he whispered back.
"Nice to meet ya, Adam," Gerard said that way too casually, and it sent Adam into a giggle fit.
Mr. Hayne averted him eyes away from the board to Adam. "Anything you'd like to share with us, Mr. Lambert?"
"Nope, but thanks for asking," Adam didn't think before he spoke, and the words just rolled off his tongue.
He heard a few snickers from classmates, but he paid no mind to them.
"I do not enjoy smartass remarks, Lambert. Consider this your only warning." He glared sternly at him for a moment before turning his attention back to the lesson.
Gerard leaned in close to Adam. "Nice one," he whispered. "I didn't take you for the back-talling smartassy kid."
"I'm not!" he stressed. "I wasn't thinking. It just slipped out."
"Sure it did. That was sweet." Gerard approved.
"Not if it gets my ass killed," Adam mumbled.
"Don't worry. Hayne is all bark, no bite." Gerard smiled and turned his attention back to Haynes.
While Gerard stared ahead, Adam looked him over.
He worn an Iron Maiden T-shirt, tigh black pants, and boots.
And with Adam dressed in his usual drag; he felt over-dressed.
He turned back to the teacher, knowing Gerard would sense eyes on him.
He did so until he heard a soft humming noise coming from Gerard's direction.
He stared at Gerard and noticed his phone vibrating in his pocket.
"Shit," Gerard moaned to himself, a pained expression on his beautiful face.
Gerard couldn't do anything about the vibrating phone, and Adam understood why he was in pain.
He was getting hard. And fast. And those tight pants of his weren't helping.
Gerard squirmed in his chair, and Adam knew he had to help him out.
New kid or not; he had to.
Adam shot his hand in the air.
"Yes, Adam?" Hayne prompted.
"May I go to the nurse? I think I'm getting sick," he lied.
"Only this one time. Hurry up," he dismissed Adam.
"I don't have the faintest idea where the nurse's office is. Could Gerard show me?" Luckily Adam was a good actor, because the act worked.
Hayne shifted his eyes between the two. "Hurry," he finally said.
Adam stayed close to Gerard while heading towards the door. He didn't want to have him embarassed by people's wondering eyes.
Once in the hallway, Gerard took out his phone and sprinted for the restroom. Adam at his heels.
He made his way into a stall and relieved himself of the pain.
He came out of the stall momentarily, rubbing at himself.
Adam averted his eyes.
"Thanks, man. I thought I was gonna explode in my fucking pants," Gerard said in relief.
Adam laughed. "Not a problem. I could tell you had a little problem." He snickered.
"Hell yeah. Lesson learned. Never leave a phone on vibrate in tight pants."
"Any other time is great," Adam said, still laughing.
Gerard joined him, but quit soon. "We'd better go back to class. Hayne's gonna kill us."
Adam groaned. "Fine."
And they headed back to class.



~
Comments, please? I'll have the third posted by tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story