Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love At First Sight?

Lunch At Last

by gerardbby 1 review

Luch finally comes, and Adam tells all of Gee's friends what happened earlier that morning.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-06-08 - Updated: 2009-06-08 - 422 words

0Unrated
Four periiods pass, and it's finally time for lunch.
They go through the line quickly and sit down at a table that's mostly secluded from everyone else.
"Lunch here is absolutly disguisting. Try to stick to things they can't completly taint. Like fruit," he warned Adam.
Adam looked down at his tray of food and pushed it away. He suddenly wasn't very hungry. "Thanks for the warning."
"Sure, sure," Gerard said as a short teen at down across from them. He wore redish eyeliner.
"Hey, Gee," He said as his eyes made their way to Adam. "Who's this?"
"Frankie, this is Adam. He's new here," Gerard answered. "Adam, Frankie."
"Hey," Adam greeted the short teen who had to be at least a year younger than him.
"Hi, there, Adam," he said back, picking up an apple and biting into it.
"Adam saved my pants dear life," Gerard said, laughing. Frankie shot him a questioning look and three more people sat down at the table. Gerard started to answer Frankie's look, but Adam beat him to it.
"His phone stated vibrating, and it was making him hard. Like, really fast. He was squirming in his seat and was clearly in pain. SO I made a dumbass excuse that Hayne acually believed." Adam shrugged. "It worked."
Frankie and the other guys roared in laughter.
"Did you have to make it sound so goddamn embarassing?" Gerard grumbled.
"I could go into may details," Adam warned.
"Fucker."
The laughing died down soon after, and everyone introduced themselves to Adam.
Mikey Way, Gerard's brother, has pale brown hair and glasses. He also had simularities to Gerard.
Ray Toro was a tall fellow with redish-brown wild hair.
And lastly, Bob Bryer was a blonde with a lip ring.
He took in all their features and remembered their faces.
None of them had that affect Gerard had on him.
"So," Ray began, adressing Adam. "Where you from?"
"Hollywood," he said with a simple shrug.
"Damn," Bob spoke this time.
He shrugged again.
"So what made you move to Jersey?" Gerard asked.
Adam hesitated. "My dad got killed in a car crash. My mother wanted a new start."
"Oh. Sorry, man. I didn't know..." He trailed off, looking guilty.
"Fucking crazy drivers," Mikey commented. "Sorry 'bout your dad."
Adam was about to reply, but he got cut off by the bell.
"Got to go, guys.," Gerard said, grabbing Adam's wrist and leading him out the door.
"Calculus now."




~


Okay, so this chapter was a little boring.
Next one is better.
Sign up to rate and review this story