Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love At First Sight?

Invitation

by gerardbby 5 reviews

Adam gets invited to a game of 'Truth or Dare' with Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-06-09 - Updated: 2009-06-10 - 559 words

1Funny
The final bell of the school day finally rang and Adam let out a sigh of relief.
At least I already have great friends
Walking with Gerard out to the front of the school grounds, Gerard asked him:
"So, Frankie and I were wondering if you wanted to meet us here tonight around tento play our version of 'Truth or Dare'?"
"Truth or dare?" Adam eyed him.
"Yeah, it's really fun. Anyone who backs out of a dare has to streak at coming football game."
Adam laughed. "Sounds fun."
"Is that a yes?" Gerard pressed.
"That's a yes," he confirmed.
"I've got to warn you, though, it usually gets pretty sexual...No women." Gerard's cheeks slightly flushed a delicate pink shade.
Adam laughed again. "You should know women aren't my preference."
"Then, you should have fun," Gerard smiled as they departed and Adam walked home.

~

Adam walked into his house and set his bookbag on the table.
"Hey, hun," his mother greeted him.
"Hi, Mom," he answered.
"How's the first day of school?"
"Fine. I have friends that I acually have fun with," Adam said, grabbing his eyeliner from his pocket.
"That's great, dear."
As if she really cares
"Yeah, I'm going out with them tonight. We'll be on school campus." Adam said before carefully aplying the black eyeliner on his lower lids.
"That's fine. Be back by at least one. No drinking and no prostitutes," she warned.
He whirled on her. "You'd think I'd honestly do that, Mother? Drink and have a under-aged woman sell her body to me?! I don't fucking think so."
"Calm down, Adam. I know you wouldn't. I'm sorry. I've been a little stressed lately," she halp-heartedly apoligized.
She doesn't give a damn about me.
"Yeah, whatever." Adam left the room to go re-do his hair, but decided not to since it was over four hours until his was supposed to arrive.
He layed down on his bed and flipped on the TV.
His eyes began to get heavy and soon he drifted off into the dream world.

~

When he awoke, it was 9:24.
"Shit," he said aloud.
He ran to his bathroom to turn on his hair staightener.
While he waited for it to heat up, he adjusted his eyeliner.
It was 9:47 by the time he finished making his hair perfect.
He ran out the door with a simple, "bye".
He ran as fast as he could to the school grounds, but knew he couldn't make it all the way.
He ran aver three thirds of the way there and sweat pouring from his face.
"You're a few minutes late," he heard Frankie call.
"I fell asleep," he yelled back.
He made his way to where his friends sat in a circle. Ray, Bob, and Mikey weren't there.
"Adam, this is Pete and Patrick. They graduated last year," Gerard introduced.
Pete sat in Patrick's lap, his arms around his waist in a tight embrace.
They nodded their greeting politely.
"And this is Billie with Frankie. He moved to a private school recently and is a grade above Frankie," he gestured towards the man who sat beside Frankie, hand-in-hand.
"Hey, Adam," Billie said, and gave him a friendly nod.
"Hi," Adam smiled warmly at him before sitting next to Gerard.
"So, who wants to begin?" Frankie said with an impish grin spreading across his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story