Categories > Games > Silent Hill > The Tainted Town

The Tainted Town

by kalikemical 2 reviews

Gerard Way and Hayley Williams crossover. Didn't know where else to put it.

Category: Silent Hill - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Characters: Alessa Gillespi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-06-10 - Updated: 2009-06-11 - 850 words

2Original
SUMMARY: Gerard from my chemical romance and Hayley from Paramore are the two major characters along with Alessa and Doctor Kauffman).

Hayley Williams and Gerard Way are two newly weds that just moved into Southern Virginia and live a happy life. One thing that troubles Gerard is his wife's nightmares and in those nightmares she screams the word Silent Hill. He worries for his wife until he decides to take her there. Many doctors have ordered her to go to get treatment in the Virginia Sanitarium but he refuses and is on his way to taking her to this strange town. He does not know of the danger he and his wife will face. He passes out from a car crash into a tree and moments later wakes up in Silent Hill. His wife is missing and he goes through Silent Hill looking for his wife. Where did she go? Why is she missing? What happened to her? Its up to Gerard to find out were his wife had gone to, on his way he sees demented creatures that walk the town and undergoes many obstacles and is led to many places by a ghostly young girl who leads Gerard to all of these places in Silent hill that he'd never imagined seeing.



______________________________________________________________________________________________

Chp.1 "The Nightmare"

On a sunny summer day on April 30th, 2003, Gerard and Hayley got married and decided to move to Southern Virginia were they would start their family. They went on their honey moon to Hawaii to relax and have some fun on the islands. They finally arrived after a 5 hour flight and a 4 day trip on a boat to Hawaii.

"Oh Gee, isn't this beautiful?" Hayley asked her husband in awe with a smile.

"Yeah, its quit a breeze out here."

Gerard smiles and looks around. They check into the Hawaii hotel, and after settling in and shoving their now empty bags into the dinky closet, they got busy doing what all newly weds did in their hotel room. You can pretty much guess.

After a long, wild night, Gerard is awakened by his discomfort. He sees that his wife is gone and their room door cracked open. He panics and puts on clothes and makes his way outside the room, checking every hall to see if she's in any of them. She isn't in any of them.

He then goes outside and goes towards the beach. He looks over and finds his wife at the edge of a cliff. He opens his mouth to call her name but he thought about it and started rushing towards her and grabbed her as she started to fall. He had grabbed her just in time and they landed on the ground beside the edge she had tried to make herself fall from. He looks at her.

"Hayley, honey, wake up," he begs worriedly.

"SILENT HILL,MOM NO PLEASE TAKE ME HOME SILENT HILL!"

She then wakes up and sits up fast and falls in Gerard's arms.

"What? Where am I? What's going on?" she asks with a scared look on her face.

"It's okay baby, everything is alright." He hugs her and rests his chin on the top of her head.
_______________________

They leave after their week of fun and return to their new home.

"Home sweet new home," he said smiling.

He has been excited since they bought the place. He takes her in their room and they fall asleep after a rough trip and the rough nights.

Gerard is awakened and once again finds his wife missing again. He quickly runs outside and runs through the trees. She is seen walking in the middle of the road were a semi truck is going full speed ahead. He runs and grabs her, causing them both to fall out of harms way. She screams again, she then falls back asleep this time and leaving Gerard worried than ever.

The next morning he takes her to a well-known doctor to see what is wrong with her.

"Doctor, what's wrong with her? Is she okay?" Gerard asks with a worried face.

"She seems to be reliving her childhood memories. I went through her files and it said she was born and raised in Silent Hill," he says with a concerned look. "Mr. Way, we recommend that you register her here so we can watch over her. She's suffering from anxiety and is traumatized from horrible childhood past."

"So you're saying she's crazy?" Gerard asks angrily. "I refuse to let her be in this horrible place you call helpful!" He grabs Hayley and they leave.

They return home and for two days he watches her, and sees that she continues to have these horrible nightmares. Ever since they moved to Southern Virginia, Hayley started to pace and shake and straight up refused to go outside. After weeks Gerard is determine to fix this whole mess by taking her to the strange town.

On a cloudy Sunday morning they set off for the town and he says nothing the whole way there. He does not know what is waiting for him there.
Sign up to rate and review this story