Categories > Games > Silent Hill > The Tainted Town

Hell's Hospital

by kalikemical 2 reviews

It happens...

Category: Silent Hill - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Alessa Gillespi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-06-11 - Updated: 2009-06-12 - 1449 words

2Original
This chapter may contain content that is rather disturbing and violence,language and cant forget the gore. Enjoy
__________________________________________________________________________


"Chapter two"

Gerards POV

It's been a long ass ride ever since we got started; damn rain just kept poring. Not like this isn't normal for Virginia or anything. I drove on forward and looked over and saw a street sign on the high way saying Silent Hill 4 miles, and I get excited and start to speed up cause, well, I hate being out on rainy nights. It gives me the creeps. Without even paying attention my radio shuts off and I see off from a distance a little girl just walking right in the middle of the damn road.

"Oh shit!"

I step on my breaks hard, hearing them screech, and my wife wakes up screaming as I make a sharp turn and spin out of control. Everything went by so fast that all I heard was a loud crack and a bang.

I was out.

It seemed to be minutes later (when it's been maybe an hour later) when I wake up. I look ahead of me out the window and see that I had crashed right in a tree and it had broken. I put my hand on my throbbing forehead and found blood on my hand.

"Ow shit were am I? What the h....."


I look beside me and Hayley was gone. I think to myself, Oh shit no, not again why does this keep happening to me?.

I step out of my car and all I see is Grey fog lightly coming down everywhere. It seemed hard to see at first but I eventually got adjusted to it. I walk further and I see the rusty old looking sign that said Welcome to Silent Hill and I knew were I was now.

"Hello?, is anybody here?"
echos
"can somebody help me?, I lost my wife I need to find her"
echos once more
"Wow what happened to this place?"

I look around and I find myself in Downtown Silent Hill, old buildings and abandoned cars. I look over to an alley way and I see a little figure running, so I did what my instincts told me... or was that my gut?

I ran after it.

"HEY! STOP COME BACK!"

I get breathless and I stop right in front of a street map that was stapled to a brick wall. I loose interest and just started running and later ran into a sign that said ALCHEMILLA HOSPITAL. I run in the opened jagged gate and enter the hospital. I walk around inside and all i see is old papers stabled to bulletin boards. I look down on one of the tables and see a piece of paper with a little girl's hand writing on it.

It said,

I know were your wife is. You probably saw me running. I'll lead you to were she is but first you must know what happened to me.
-
Alessa Galesspi
.

I suddenly have a flash back to my childhood that I sometimes can't remember.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Flash back

""Were is my son! my son were is my son!"

Mrs. way screams in furious anger and struggles with the nurses.

"Mrs. way calm down, we will be taking you in we are going to help you"

One of the nurses said while trying to calm her down

"NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME STAY AWAY! I MUST DO WHAT MUST BE DONE"

She screams and they sedate her and carry her off in a room.

"BRING ME MY BOY NOW BRING HIM HERE!"


End of flash back
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I suddenly and finally get out of my flash back. Looking around I feel scared. I go through two huge double doors in the hospital and it led me to the way of were the elevator is. I open the elevator door and I press the number 2, as if I knew were to go.

"Yuck who would leave this here? What a dump"

I look at the gurney that had dried blood on it. I exit the elevator. Thank God I am out of that damn thing. Everything smelled of old furniture and burned wood; it smelled horrible. I found myself covering my nose. I walked into the double doors and there was a row of rooms, written it seemed like in blood there it said 123 which room could it be! no one know till you try 3!

Suddenly scared, I start walking down the long hallway. Off from a distance I heard a loud ringing noise from the water tower. I though to myself,That thing still works?, that's odd, this is starting to scare the shit out of me..

I walk a little farther, then all of a sudden everything went pitch black and I started hyperventilating. As a kid I never really like the dark, but luckily my bad self smokes and I found my lighter. I give it 2 flicks.

"Oh you fucking thing, light up dammit!"

It finally did and now I wished that I hadn't lit it up, because now I was staring at the walls as the paint crumbles like paper revealing a rusty and bloody looking new wall. Well not really new but you get the point. The floor shifted from underneath me and I panic. The tiles all started to crack, but then it was over and everything looked different now. It looked like I was in the pits of hell, in a hell's hospital. I start running to the nearest room when suddenly I was staring at the eyes of a dead walking corpse which had a nurses cap on but no face, in a dirty worn down nurses dress. She walks awkwardly and twitches as if she was a crazed being, but a creature she was. I back up as she tries to come closer to me with her needle in one hand ready to stab me, but I shove her aside and go to room 3 and shut and locked the door. I slid down the door keeping the nurse from coming in and soon I was out again from being frightened and exhausted.

- - - -

I wake up screaming and I just look around. The room seemed normal now, and everything was back to normal. I think to myself,How could this be?....What the hell just happened here?

I get up, my head throbbing, and I look over on the mirror and see something written in red paint. The room looked as if this was a patients room. There was a gurney that had blood smeared on it and medical notes tacked to the board. The red painted mirror said,MARRY'S LITTLE LAMB FALLOWED HER TO SCHOOL, and I suddenly got what it was trying to tell me; I had to go to a school. But how the hell do I find my way out of here before that water tower goes off again? I walk outside the door and into the hall way. It seemed normal. The walls were back to chalky Grayish white, and the floors seemed like brand new. I walk down the long hallway once more and all of a sudden I got startled by someone.

"Hello sorry to startle you, how may I help you?" the strange person said with a cold smile. He was in a black formal suit and hair slicked back.

"Huh? Wh...who are you? What's going on here?"

"I'm Dr. Kauffman ,the head doctor, and you are?" he said with a hard look.

"I'm Gerard, and i just got here. I'm looking for someone." I said with a confused face.

"Who exactly are you looking for, sir?"

"Well my wife. She ran off. I saw a little girl here and I'm trying to look for her too."

"I'm sorry. What's this little girl's name? Are you her father?" he asked curiously and helpfully.

"Ummmm Allessa. And no, I'm not her father."

"I'm sorry sir, but I have business to attend to. Goodbye" he said with a sort of glare and walked away.

"What a dick."

I kept walking and I found an exit sign. I cheered in my head and ran to it. There was a key that was already in it, like somebody knew I was getting out of here. I opened the door and ran outside. I felt relieved that I was back outside in the cool air. I heard a crack behind me and I froze. I didn't know if I was about to meet my fate or death.

_________________________________________________

*Well guys what did you think, has it gotten better? well ill be writing the 3rd chapter soon so hang tight
Sign up to rate and review this story