Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Why Can't I Breathe Whenever I think about you?

Why Can't I Breathe Whenever I think about you?

by PatbtrthnPete 1 review

HighSchool Slash

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-06-11 - Updated: 2009-06-12 - 227 words

0Unrated
Moving sucks. YOu have to leave your school, your neighborhood, and you friends. Or in my case, lack there of. My parents recently divorced. My dad was cheating on my mother with his secretary. Mom wakled in on them on her bed. It wasn't pretty. So, here we are on our way to Chicago. My mother, brother and I are all packed up in her little Impala. My brother, Kevin is a complete douche. His favorite passtime is makeing my life a living hell, and gloating about the fact that any girl that sees him is instantly attracted. I hate him. I mean really. HATE. I know you shouldn't hate people but Kevin is an exception. He's evil. My mom is a short stalky woman who obsesses over everything. She cleans all the time. If you try to clean something, she goes back later and does it the Right Way. So really, you shouldn't bother. I lean my head against the window and begin to doze off.


"Wake up fag!" Kevin punnches my shoulder.


I groan in pain. I blink and see that we're at the new house. And, it's morning.

I yawn and stretch. The moving van has already unloaded our things into our rooms. SO all we have to do is unbox things. So I'm putting that off until I can get some real sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story