Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Broken Wings

Dangerous Revenge and Murder

by ILuvTracii 0 reviews

In which Slash and Vanessa discuss Duff and in Vanessa loses the dearest thing to her . . .

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-06-14 - Updated: 2009-06-14 - 1639 words - Complete

0Unrated
Vanessa opened the door to her, Axl and Brandon’s mansion and threw her keys on the end table by the door. She let out a tired sigh before calling, “Hey Slash I’m home, thanks for watching Brandon for me,” Slash came out of the living room where the sounds of Metal Mania were playing, and walked over to her.
“How is he doing? Fine I hope?” He asked her and she nodded
“He’s doing fine but he’s going to be in there for a long time. By the way, I need your help with something,” She said and he nodded and cocked his head in confusion. His eyebrows also furrowed in confusion.
“That depends. With what do you need help with?”
“I was on the phone with Sykes on the way home. He told me how to get Axl out of Hospital early in court,” She said as she walked into the kitchen to check the answering machine. She realized that Slash had been all evening and suddenly realized that she wouldn’t need to. Force of habit she guessed.
“You’re doing this for a stinking wedding?” He laughed.
“Yes, but it’s our wedding. Me and Axl really want to get married and we can’t if he’s in the hospital for such a tedious, pointless reason!” She whined and he put his hands on her shoulders.
“Then just wait. What you guys need is just a little patience,” He told her, a slight smile on his face.
“I don’t have patience right now!” She practically yelled.
“Okay, then here’s what you need to do sis., and Sykes won’t give you this type of advice . . .” he told her, putting his arm around her shoulders and slowly walked them both to the living room. The music video for Cherry Pie by Warrant was playing on the TV. “You need to soak in a warm bath, drink a couple of glasses of fine wine and listen to Patience,”
“Slash you know I can only do for only a few days. After those few days, I’m going to court!”
“And what are you going to do when you go to Court? Huh? The hospital is going to win whether you like it or not!” He told her slowly.
“I can’t do anything else Slash! You know patience isn’t one of my virtues,” She told him and he nodded.
“I know it isn’t, but please, for Axl, try and be good. No calling Sykes . . . and no calling Duff-”
“I’m through with Duff Slash, you know that,” She interrupted him. But was she sure? Duff had a hold on her and he knew it. A hold that would not relinquish easily.
“That’s wonderful, but I know how you are,”
“What’s that supposed to mean exactly?” She asked him suspiciously.
“Oh nothing, I just know how you are that’s all,” He repeated, a smile on his face as he walked into the foyer to grab his stuff.
“Slash I am not like that!” She called, fallowing him in the foyer. Slash smiled and laughed a little as he turned around to look at her.
“Sure you aren’t . . .” he said, still joking.
“I’m not like that Slash . . . not anymore anyway,” She still wasn’t sure.
“That wasn’t the case the last time you and Axl was married,” He told her and she looked down. Of course it wasn’t. She crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked around. Every room in the house had been ‘christened’ by her and Duff at one time or another. The bedroom especially. Duff always had a penchant for the bedroom.
Slash hugged her. “I know your not like that now, I was just teasing you. I understand that you love Axl and I understand that he hurt you the last time and I think he understands that now,” Slash told her but before Vanessa could say anything the front doors were thrown open and Stephanie came storming into the house, her face scarlet with anger as she stormed right up to Vanessa.
“What have you done to Axl!?” She demanded.
“How did you get in here?!” Vanessa demanded back.
“What did you do to Axl?!”
“I did nothing to him! I almost got my life taken away and he saved me. I was in a coma, he thought I was dead, he sniffed up coke. Not my problem,” She snapped.
“You bitch. Pregnant with his baby, and parading around like a little useless housewife. I was pregnant with his baby until I had a miscarriage. That was the darkest day of my life,” She said heavily and Vanessa raised an eyebrow and Slash hesitantly put a hand on Vanessa’s shoulder.
“What? Is this my problem now?” She asked sarcastically and Stephanie smirked and punched Vanessa hard the face. The blow caught Vanessa entirely by surprise and she stumbled backwards into Slash’s arms. He gazed at Stephanie in shock and horror.
“Stephanie what the fuck are you doing?!” he yelled as Vanessa put her hand to her nose. Blood spilled freely onto her fingers and hand and she gazed at Stephanie in shock.
“You have succeeded at everything I didn’t now that you’re engaged to Axl! Your going to have his baby, Hell you already did once. You’re going to live in his house and become Mrs. Vanessa Rose. You disgust me. I’m going to cause you as much pain as you caused me since you hooked up with Axl again. You should have just stayed with Duff and became Mrs. Duff McKagan,” She said as she kicked Vanessa in the stomach. Vanessa was kneeled over, gasping for breath.
Blood was spilling from her mouth as she clutched her stomach in pain. Slash immediately jumped forward and pulled Stephanie off her. Stephanie was screaming like a madwoman, kicking and punching at everything.
Oh my God . . . my baby, Vanessa thought in horror.
“Stephanie quit it . . . now!” Slash yelled through gritted teeth as he finally managed to pull her off of Vanessa. Stephanie got in one more good kick before Vanessa finally had enough and collapsed to the floor, blood spilling from her mouth.

She awoke to find herself in the hospital again, surrounded by beeping machines and IV’s poking into every available spot of skin on her arms. She turned her head and saw Axl sitting in an armchair, his face in his hands. He heaved a sigh and that was when she decided to speak,
“Axl . . .” she moaned weakly and his face shot out of his hands and his face immediately softened when he saw it was her.
“Baby are you okay?” He said as he got up and hugged her.
“What happened?” She asked him weakly.
“I-I don’t know. You tell me. All that Slash told them and me was that you guys were talking about something and then Stephanie came storming in and beat the shit out of you,” He told her and she shot up but then quickly fell back where she grunted and put her hand to her bandaged stomach.
“Holy crap that hurt!”
“Yeah you kind of want to careful around that area. She got in a couple of bad looking kicks before Slash managed to pull her fully off you and Slash is pretty damn strong too,” He told her quietly. “They said your whole stomach is black and blue.”
“You were coming home weren’t you?” She asked him and he smiled and nodded weakly.
“Yeah I was. They released me as soon as you left. I was on my way home. When I got there, there was a policeman shoving Stephanie into a police car and Slash was standing by an ambulance. I was . . . I was fucking scared shitless,”
“I-I just want her locked away for what she did to me and our baby,” She said.
“I am going to take legal action and I will get a court order. I will see to it that she gets locked away for a very long time, I promise you that,” He told her sternly. “You can probably imagine that you lost the baby,”
She nodded and looked down. “I kind of figured that out,” She said quietly. “But if Slash wasn’t there with me, I would probably be dead right now,”
“What did . . . she say . . . to you?” He asked her slowly and heavily.
“She told me that she was mainly jealous and that she was jealous that we were engaged and I was about to have our second child and that I would be living with you. She told me that she was expecting your baby and how she had a misarrange too and that it was her darkest day,” She told him and he nodded.
“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier but yes, she did have a miscarriage,” He told her and she sniffed and looked away. “Baby, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you,” He said and she shook her head.
“I’m not crying about that Axl, I don’t care about that. It’s just that its her fucking fault. Its her fucking fault I couldn’t have your baby again. I hate her; I hate her motherfucking guts Axl!” She sobbed and Axl sat down on the edge of her hospital bed and hugged her.
“I’m sorry Axl, I’m so sorry,” She sobbed.
“Its okay, it wasn’t your fault, it was hers. She will pay for this, I promise you that Vanessa,” He vowed to her. “I owe you that much.” But only one sentence was repeating itself viciously over and over in her mind,
I’m sorry Duff . . .
Sign up to rate and review this story