Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love At First Sight?

Walk Home

by gerardbby 2 reviews

Their game of T&D has finally come to an end. Gee and Adam walk home together.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-06-15 - Updated: 2009-06-15 - 552 words

0Unrated
Adam never asked or got asked that magical question that night again.
He was far too busy trying to understand his thoughts. Which were revolving around the man that sat beside him.
He looked at Gerard and felt a slight throb in his chest. No one had ever had this effect on him before. It was driving him crazy.
Is this what love does to people? Or am I really going insane?
Gerard met Adam's eyes and smiled. It was different than his past smiles. It seemed to hold more...
It can't be love. I've only known him for one day.
"I'd better be off. My oarents don't know I'm out. They were a little distracted," Frankie held the look of humor and disgust all at once. Everyone chuckled.
"Isn't that how it usually is?" Billie said, wrapping his arms around Frankie's waist.
"Yeah, usually," he agreed and pecked Billie on the lips.
"What time is it, anyway?" Adam asked.
Patrick flipped open his cell phone and turned it to where Adam could see.
12:27 AM
Damn, time went fast.
There was a few sighs and everyone lazily got up.
Pete and Patrick left first followed by Frankie and Billie. hey said their goodbyes and departed.
Adam turned to leave, too, but Gerard ran up to him. Don't mind if I walk with you, do you?"
"Of course not. But wouldn't you be walking away from the directing of your place?"
"Nope. I live about four blacks away from you on the corner of the intersecting street."
"Oh. Of course you can walk with me. You didn't have to ask."
Gerard shrugged. "How old are you, anyways?"
"Eighteen. I started school a little late." His mother always thought it would help him.
Gerard laughed. "I am, too. 'Cept I got held back a year. Damn math."
"Math sucks. When the hell are we acually going to use Algebra in daily situations?" Adam sressed slightly, but smiled while doing so.
"Exactly!" Gerard threw his arms in the air dramatically.
"What music are you in to?" he said, cahnging the subject to something not school-related.
"Any type of rock. Glam, especially." Adam answered.
"Rock is love, man," he agreed. He sighed. "Sorry about Pete's dare earlier. He gets a thrill out of embarassing the new kid. You should have seen poor Billie's first dare from Pete."
Adam's cheeks turned a delicate pink. "It's fine. It's better than streaking." Adam chuckled lightly. "What was the dare?"
"True that. He had to give Frankie a handjob in front of all of us. Luckily, the dude's fearless and he'll do just about anything."
"Whoa, harsh." Adam and Gerard chuckled together.
Gerard stopped. "Well, this is my place. Better head in. I told my parents I'd be home by midnight. Not that that matters much to me."
His house was an average old New Jersey place. Painted white, red trim, and red shutters.
"Okay. Bye, Gerard." he started to walk away when he felt a hand grab ahold of his wrist.
"Call me Gee, 'kay?" Gerard leaned up until his mouth was at Adam's ear. "By the way, I did love that kiss." He turned and strode into his home.
Did he hear him right? Had he just imagined Gerard saying that?
He shook his head and headed home.
Sign up to rate and review this story