Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love At First Sight?

The Truth

by gerardbby 3 reviews

Adam tells Gerard about his feelings for him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-06-16 - Updated: 2009-06-16 - 669 words

0Unrated
Adam walked to school in the morning, as usual.
He didn't get much sleep the passing night. He was too busy thinking about Gerard.
He had to tell Gerard what he felt about him. He would wait until after-school to tell him.
He sighed and walking into the crowed building.
At least I only have a couple more weeks

~*~


The final bell rang and Adam took a deep breath to prepare himself to tell Gerard.
"Ger-Gee? Can I talk to you for a moment?" Adam said once they were outside the building.
"Sure," he replied and sat by a large tree beside the school.
Adam sat beside him, nearly shaking.
"Gerard..." he began.
"Yes?" Adam could feel his hazel eyes bore into him.
"I think...I might be...in love with you. I-I've never had this feeling before and I dunno how to discri-" Adam's words were cut off by Gerard's soft lips pressing to his own.
The kiss was gentle, sweet, and passionate. It was slow, not rough and demanding. It sent a wave of passion through Adam, but not over-powering.
Finally, they brok their kiss, their breathing was slightly faster than normal.
They didn't say anything for a while; only stared into each others eyes.
"Gerard, I know I've only known you for a couple of days, but-"
"Sh. I know. I felt the same way." He leaned in a cupped Adam's face. "It was like love at first sight," he laughed. "That sounds so original."
"No, not original. I feel the same way." Adam slightly leaned into the hand carressing his cheek. "I've never had this feeling for anyone before."
"Neither have I," Gerard wound hi fingers with Adam's and sighed. "We'd better go. My mom's already pissed at me for last night."
Adam chuckled and used his free hand to get up. "Once we graduate in a couple of weeks, we won't have to worry about being home on time."
"Well, I wish that was true. But I dont have enough money saved up to buy my own place yet." he admitted, looked a tad flustered.
"I have some money put away to buy my own place...Maybe you'd like to...stay with me?" Adam's face turned a light red.
"Whoa, now. We've only known ea-"
"You know that wasn't what I meant." Adam said, wanting to sound strict, but he failed.
"Yeah, I know. I just wanna make you blush." Gerard smiled that one smile just for Adam.
He blushed more as they walked hand-in-hand.
"And as for staying with you; only if you really don't mind...I'd love it. I'd pay rent..."
"No, no. No one's paying rent. No payment with ever be mentioned."
"Okay." He wrapped his arms around Adam waist and pulled him into a tight hug. "Thank you," he whispered.
"Any time." Adam quickly kissed Gerard's smiling lips.
They started walking back down the street.
"So, why didn't Mikey, Ray, and Bob come last night?" Adam asked.
"They're straight," he answered with a shrug.
"Oh. Right. That makes sense." Adam remembered last night's events and laughed.
"Yeah, not sure they'd enjoy that too much," he agreed.
"So, what's the deal with Pete, Patrick, and Billie?"
"Pete and Patrick graduated last year. We stayed in touch. As for Armstrong, he and Frankie met last summer. They fell hard for each other. Frankie's a been lot happier since he met Billie. He's a grade ahead of him."
"Aw. That's so sweet. I'm happy for them." Adam replied truthfully.
They came to a stop in front of Gerard's house.
"Bye." Gerard streched up to peck Adam's lips and went inside.
He heard a loud whistle and Gerard yell at Mikey to shut up.
Adam chuckled as he made his way home.

I got the rest of it up. This may be kinda lame to some of you guys, but I believe in love at first sight. Now days, it may only seem like a fairytale. Hopefully you guys have enjoyed it so far. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story