Categories > Original > Horror > Strangers in the Night

Strangers in the Night

by Grudge_Lady 0 reviews

Nothing like the Strangers.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-06-16 - Updated: 2009-06-16 - 572 words

0Unrated
Marilyn, Raquel, Sophie and Vanessa all laughed as they dried their dripping bodies. Clad in only bikinis, they let the bright morning dry their hair after a morning swim. Raquel, Sophie and Vanessa were all over at Marilyn’s house to spend the night while her parents went to see some country concert. They wouldn’t be home until the next day.

They stepped into the cool, half a million dollar home. No signs of Marilyn’s parents. All the girls saw were Amanda sitting in the chair and Brittany and Mickey sitting on the sofa. Mickey was Marilyn’s older cousin. Brittany and Amanda were her best friends. Marilyn rolled her eyes, “the freaks are like here.”

“The preps are like here,” mocked Amanda.

“Oh like shut up you like freak,” said Marilyn.

“Oh like shut up you like slut,” mocked Amanda.

Marilyn turned to Mickey and motioned towards her black bag. “Like tell me you like brought some like ya know, movies.”

Mickey sighed and got up from the couch and knelt by her bag and began to place movies on the sofa such as: Vacancy, Dead End, Exorcist and one that before it even left Mickey’s hands, Raquel snatched it up. “Ewww!” she cried throwing the box high into the air. “That box had a corpse on it!”

Brittany and Mickey watched in horror as the box flew into the air and hit the ceiling. It fell down next to Brittany. She swiped it up and checked the box and disc was possibly injuries. “House of 1000 Corpses seems to be fine.”

“Maybe we should watch it?” said Mickey.

“Maybe we should cosplay as the characters,” said Amanda.

“Maybe we should invite some boys over and have some bow chicka wow wow,” giggled Sophie.

“Sophie!” gasped Marilyn. “My cousin is a lesbian!”

“No boys,” said Mickey. “Your mom said no boys and no booze.”

“All the fun stuff is gone,” sighed Marilyn.

“Not all,” smirked Raquel. She grabbed at Marilyn’s flat chest. “Titties!”

They all began to grab and grope each other cheering the word titties over and over again. Brittany, Amanda and Mickey watched this. Their faces showed pure horror at the sight which they were witnessing. “The hell is going on?” asked Brittany.

Vanessa stopped and looked back at them. “Don’t you guys grab each other’s boobies?”

Mickey, Brittany and Amanda all looked at each other, “no!” they said together.

“You guys like must live like very boring lives,” said Sophie.

“Why don’t you go upstairs and get changed and we’ll show you how horror fans have a good time,” said Brittany.

The girls mumbled as they marched up the stairs to Marilyn’s room. Brittany turned to her friends and smiled. “Get dressed my amigas!”

Amanda, Mickey and Brittany all dumped out their bags and grabbed their cosplaying costumes. Amanda hopped around as she tried to take off her bloody green tank top, bumping into Mickey who was looking for her skull brooch. Brittany laughed as she watched her friends struggle to get dressed as the Professor and Spaulding. She pulled on a boot and yelped. “I think I found your brooch, Mickey.”

Mickey walked on her knees towards Brittany to grab her brooch. Amanda tumbled over and knocked over Mickey which knocked her into Brittany. They lay on the wooden floor in a tangled mess of limbs and hair, laughing.
Sign up to rate and review this story