Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Make The Moves, Aim The Spotlight

Make The Moves, Aim The Spotlight

by sasukeluver 2 reviews

Little less 16 candles, little more "Touch me." The full story.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Published: 2009-06-15 - Updated: 2009-06-15 - 858 words

1Insightful
Pete wiped his mouth not leaving any trace of the concoction I brewed up last night. This kept him from killing any of us, but how long this was going to last, I don't know. Nobody knows anymore. Pete wasn't what you would call the "favoret" of our band. He was concidered the heart throb, but in my mind, he's just a pretty face covering up the fact that he was a monster.
"Katie! Come down here!" Someone was yelling for me from down stairs. Oh yay, another slave driver. I closed my note book and seeled it with the rubber band. I placed it under my bed and covered it up with near by blankets. I didn't like the fact of my brother knowing I thought of him only as a monster. That would not go over well. "Katie!"
"I'm coming!" I screamed. I walked down the staircase and I saw the guys waiting for me. All four of them were at the bottom of the steps; the look on their face told me they weren't happy campers today. "What?" I crossed my arms and stopped before reaching the bottom. I didn't feel like coming close to any of them today. Exspecialy not Pete. He was in the back of the group. Some big brother, can't even look his fifteen year old sister in the eye.
"We're heading out." I kept looking at Patrick. He was the ring leader of all of this.
"Ok?" I was used to being alone in this mantion. I didn't know what the big deal was today. I just didn't feel like dealing with this. I turned around to go back to my room.
"Wait," Andy stopped me. I couldn't help but obay. I turned back around, already been up a couple steps.
"Do you want to come with?" Joe seemed exsited. I directly looked at Pete. He was finaly looking at me. I guess this is his version of brother sister bonding. Watching him being a super star while I'm in the back round, doing nothing, just sitting like a dead leaf. I rolled my eyes and turned around again. I started walking up the steps.
"No thanks."
Pete appeared infront of me and stopped me dead in my tracks. I had no where to go. The look in his eyes were different. Different how? Just... Different. I didn't know how to tell him now that I didn't feel like being attacked by press. I've never liked the celeberty life style.
"Come on kid," he whispered. I looked up at him.
"Why?" I didn't see the point to them doing this. Pete invites me every time they go on tour, and he respects it that I tell him no, everytime.
"Because this isn't just some band tour this time." I turned my head down to Patrick. He was serious. All of them had a smile on their face. When I turned back to Pete, he also had a smile on his face. He held something in his fist. I looked down at it and took it up with my hand. The biggest smile came across my face and everyone lightened up. The feel in the room was better because in the first time in two years, Katie Wentz was smiling.
Pete let me hold the weapon and i held it with gentle care. This flail has been down in the basement collecting dust for years. Now that he gave this to me, I was now officaly part of the group. I'm a vampire hunter. I looked up at him and he still had a smile on his face. He knew that this was what I've been wanting for years now. Ever sense Pete found me, I've been wanting to seek revenge for my parents killing. Brendon Uire was the name of the vampire. He used hypnotism to dance with my mother. Where my father is now? Only seeing him would I beleive that he ever exsisted.
The flail is a weapon dated back in midivle times. You see it all the time in movies, just never refered to it as its actual name. People usualy just call it "the spiked ball conected to a chain with a stick handle." I've never liked that name, too long.
I ran at Pete, arms open wide, and embraced him. His body was stiff and he didn't move. He didn't know what to do. I started crying, because I was finaly not the odd one out. I'm part of the group.
"What are you doing?" He asked. The others laughed.
"It's called a hug Pete," I said. I looked at him. His eyes were soft and kind. I have never seen him like this. Ever. He lifted his finger and wiped my tears. He looked at them, smelled them, then looked at me. He had no idea what was going on. It's been a while sense he's felt anything but rage. His face was confused, but I just laughed at him. He finaly didn't look like a monster. I turned around and went to everyone else. This wasn't what I exspected for my sixteenth birthday.
Sign up to rate and review this story