Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thriller

Stockholm Syndrome

by -ThisXSecretXNinja- 2 reviews

Amber finally battles her evil demons...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2009-06-17 - Updated: 2009-06-17 - 1258 words - Complete

0Unrated
[Author's note] Hey, I'm so sorry this chapter has taken so long to get out to you guys! I've been so bad lately with writing because i've been so busy with school finals and spending time with my boyfriend. But school is out and i'll have a little time to write before summer school so...enjoy this chapter! Oh yeah, and yesterday was my 17th birthday ^.^ so yay!!! btw, this chapter's song is stockholm syndrome by Blink 182
You're cold with disappointment
While I'm drowning in the next room
The last contagious victim of this plague between us
I'm sick with apprehension
I'm crippled from exhaustion
And I dread the moment when you finally come to kill me

It was merely a split second before my eyes caught William’s blank stare, his cold eyes nearly iced over from the hatred he felt directed at me. Before I could even respond, Pete was already flying through the air. There was a strange flickering in his eyes as he pinned Bill to the ground, throwing punch after punch into his jaw as the roar ripped out of his chest. I couldn’t move. I could only watch as Pete’s eyes flashed red and something snapped in him as he compulsively smashed Bill‘s head into the ground over and over again. That’s when I realized something. Something very important that I’d missed. It’d been practically three days since he had the shake that protected him from his bloodlust. Had he really held it back this entire time? What would happen now that it’d taken over?
Immediately as Pete leaned into bite William’s throat, Bill jerked upwards causing Pete to loose balance as he fell onto his back. Suddenly, William was staring into his red eyes as he murmured, “Well well, it’s about time you let this side of you out.”
Gasping, Pete gurgled out, “Don’t…you…ever…look at her… like she’s yours,” and swiftly crashed out of the grip William had had over him by breaking his hand in half. William cried out in a perpetual gargle of pain as he raced over the top of Pete’s head, automatically paralyzing him with a shattering penetration to his lower spinal chord. Almost simultaneously, Pete’s body crippled at the blow and William’s smirk glided my direction.
“Beautiful,” he commented under his breath, “Just like Romeo and Juliet. Watching your loved one fall before your very eyes. Feeling helpless…and worthless. Do you feel like dying?”
“Shut up!” a dishelmed scream burst out of me, “My entire life has been a waste because of you! Before Pete and the gang, my life consisted of being a slave. I’ve been wishing you’d kill me since the very beginning, but you let me live, and now I can honestly say that I don’t need you telling me what I already know. I know that my death would save everyone in this room from the final transformation.”
William stared distantly at the wall, taking in my words before he asked, “How’d you know about the final transformation?”
Exhaling a frozen breath into the air, I explained with a smirk, “After Brendon tampered with my mind a few times, I discovered a little hidden ability I had. I’m able to tap into the blackened places of my mind where you erased my memories when I was a child. Everything makes sense. The final transformation is a special ceremony run specifically by pureblooded vampire families in attempt to supply their breed with such indescribable power that they’d be God-like. You think keeping me alive will guarantee that power. But you forgot to read the fine print. In order to obtain such power…every member must be a full blooded vampire.”
William’s pupils shrunk to the size of a drop of blood, no pun intended. The expression on his face was almost lifeless, as if he’d lost every shred of hope that lingered in him. Clenching his pale fists, the deception smacked him hard on the face, as something snapped in him. It only took moments for him to appear in front of me, where I could hear Jess cry out, before he reached his hand towards my throat and threw me backwards with massive force.
As fast as I hit the wall, Jess clung to his shoulders as her arms flailed in attempts to scratch out his eyes. Although it hurt immensely, I decided against my better judgment of sitting back and launched myself at William the second I could feel my feet. To say the least, he was livid. In reflex, he elbowed Jess in the face, the blood cascading out of her mouth as she flew backwards, before he attempted to hook his other arm and punch her in the face with his good hand. In reply to his sudden movement, Jess leapt up and daggered his throat with her heel.
And in that short moment, I thought merely for a minute that we had won. I watched William’s eyes roll back into his head as he choked up an obscene amount of blood onto the concrete. But as Jess moved to finish him off, he cut her off by stabbing his forefinger into her abdomen, with enough power to desecrate the outer layers of skin around the point. She screamed out, a cry that made my stomach cringe in knots as I tried to take advantage of what little time I had to strike William hard enough to put him out of his misery.
My eyes jolted for the closest object and I settled on a piece of broken pipe that was sticking out of the far wall. All I would have to do is run for it. Deciding to take my chance, I darted towards the wall blindly, reaching for the pipe as if it were my life line. And with distinct movement, I snatched the pipe and turned around to see William staring me full into the eyes. His cold glare gave me new momentum, a sudden strength that raged in me, making all the pain my body was undergoing disappear for a few seconds. This was it, I was finally going to make him pay for all he’d done.
“What are you waiting for?” his voice crushed out lowly. I looked him over. His normally pale fluorescent skin shined against the blood dripping out of wounds all over his face and body. But as I eyed his condition, I asked myself “could this really be all it takes?”. But he responded to me with, “I said WHAT could you possibly be waiting for? Just kill me.”
I could feel the tears start to spill out as the impact hit me that I was going to kill my only brother. I lowered the pipe in my hand, sniffling as I shouted, “Has your pride been damaged so much that you’d beg me to kill you? What happened, Bill? What happened to you? You were supposed to be my brother and instead you treated me like your slave. Why did things have to turn out this way? Why!?”
He said nothing, just stared into the distance, waiting for me to strike him one last time. Sobbing, I asked him, “I wish things could’ve ended differently for you and I. But this is the end of this story.”
And then I stabbed the pipe through his throat. It was over.
Sign up to rate and review this story