Categories > TV > Firefly > Alphabet Stories: Firefly

A is for....

by Serenity_Marie 0 reviews

A is for...

Category: Firefly - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Wash,Zoe - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-06-18 - Updated: 2009-06-18 - 260 words

0Unrated
A is for Always




A is for Always

(Zoe/Wash. PreSerenity movie)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -

"Wash, honey?" Zoe leaned over her sleeping husband. He groaned a little and mumbled something indistinguishable.

Zoe prodded him again, "Wash?"

He opened his eyes sleepily, and opened one eye to look at his wife, "What?" his voice was rough from sleep, one of her favorite sounds.

"You love me, right?"

That made him open both eyes and turn ever so slightly to look into her face, "Of course Ilove you! Why-"

She cut him off."...and you'll never leave me, right? No matter what happens..?"

"Yes. Forever and always," He leaned up slightly to kiss her forehead, "Now will you tell me what's on your mind?"

"Nothing, Dear. Go back to sleep."

He shook his head in a confused manor and laid his head back on his pillow. Sometimes he just didn't understand women-especially his beloved wife.

"Always?" She murmured a few moments later, as if to confirm it.

"Always."

Always sounds wonderful, she rested her hand protectively on her lower stomach, Always sounds perfect.

----------
(the last line "..she rested her hand protectively on her lower stomach.." I was implying she is pregnant. Before anyone comes up with "that doesn't happen!" It COULD. Remember in Heart of Gold when Zoe and Wash are talking about having kids? They never said anything more about it-- but how do we know they weren't trying or it wouldn't happen?)

Sign up to rate and review this story