Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Broken Wings

Sorry's and the Videotape

by ILuvTracii 0 reviews

In which Vanessa returns to Axl and they apoligize and decide to work things out and in which Axl gets a rude awakening when he see's what on the cover of Playboy/girl . . .

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-06-18 - Updated: 2009-06-18 - 2417 words - Complete

0Unrated
Duff put his arm around Vanessa’s bare chest and closed his eyes. A few minutes later, they were both asleep.
She dreamt that Axl was standing at the end of a hallway and calling for her, his arms open and a playful, cocky grin on his handsome face. When she reached him, he turned into Duff. He told her she had to stay with him now and not stay with Axl.
She must have been thrashing around because Duff shook her awake. She opened her eyes and Duff was looking at her in alert. “Are you okay?” He asked her, concerned. She gulped and nodded. “You were screaming and thrashing around like fucking crazy,”
“It’s just that I feel like I’ve betrayed Axl,” She confessed and he looked at her sympathetically.
“Maybe that’s because you have betrayed him. By cheating on him with me, you’ve betrayed his trust and not to mention his love again,” He told her.
“I know he hurt you,” He continued. “But right now, he needs you to help him cope. Chances are, his old temper is coming back and he’s scared shitless that you’ve left him for me again,
“Vanessa you have a shit more things that Axl can offer you than I can.” He continued. “He gave you a big, beautiful house. His trust, his love. He took care of my son when I ran away. His love for you is far greater than mine,”
She looked at him. “But you said-”
“Yes I know I did,” He interrupted her, grinning and laughing a little. “But I was mistaken. Vanessa I do love you more than anything, I would love it if we got married and started a family but Axl loves you much more than I do,
“But the question I’m asking you is, which do you love more? Me or Axl?”
Her brain was telling her Axl but her heart was now screaming for Duff like a helpless child, but she knew what she had to do. He looked at her and put an arm around her. He then kissed her softly on the lips before drawing away.
“Go back to him. You gave me what I wanted anyway,” He told her quietly and he looked at him, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.
“What did I give you?”
He smiled and kissed her passionately. “You gave me a chance for us to make love to each other one last time. Vanessa I love you, I proved to you five hours ago that I love you. But right now, Axl needs you now more than I do, and you know that,”

The front door closed and Axl walked in, throwing his keys on a nearby end table. He looked up after taking his coat off and doing the same, and saw Vanessa standing at the top of the stairs. Without a word, Vanessa ran down the stairs and they hugged each other tightly.
“I was so scared that I pushed you away for good baby,” He choked out.
“Oh Axl you could never push me away totally,” She sobbed as Duff’s words came back to her.
Right now he needs you more than I need you . . .
That’s right, he needs me. To love him, to help him . . . she thought.
“I thought for sure that you ran off to Duff,” He said and she seized up slightly in his arms.
“Axl I did run off to Duff,” She confessed lamely.
He held her away from him, pain flickering across his eyes and face. “W-what?”
She looked down, ashamed to have him look at her, much less love her still. “I went to him and we had sex but there was no love in it Axl. I want you to know that. I love you and I was always in love you. I will not do that to you again. I swear upon it,” She vowed. Even as she said there was no love in it, she was beginning to have her doubts.
Duff put love and passion into it. She had to put a certain amount of love for him into to it too. She felt Duff put his heart and soul into it. He hugged her and kissed the hallow of her neck lovingly. Duff’s kissing was better, more tender and loving than Axl’s.
“I don’t care. All I care about it that you’re here by my side right now,” He told her painfully.
“Where’s Brandon?”
“He’s over at Slash and Renée’s,” He replied.
“Vanessa I-I’m so sorry about w-what I did to you. I-I got carried away I swear,” He tried to explain but she interrupted him.
“Axl I forgive you because I believe that you earn a second chance just by taking me back when I wanted you back,” She told him and he smiled a little.
“I’m so glad you’re my girl. I-I’m so glad that I got you back. I’m glad you’re here for me when I need you. Erin and Stephanie never was. Hell, in order to get Erin back, I had to write a fucking song,” He laughed uneasily and she smiled and laughed back.
“And that song was one of your greatest hits too,” She laughed and he laughed as well as he hugged her some more.
“You know I love you, so fucking much,” He told her and she looked down, curiosity flickering across her features.
“Axl did you . . . did you go off to Erin?” She asked him hesitantly. He stayed silent and looked down at the floor. “Axl its okay if you did. I ran off to Duff, you had a right to go over to Erin’s place, or even Stephanie’s although I sincerely doubt you’d go over to Stephanie’s,” She quickly told him.
“You think its easy don’t you Vanessa? You think I have the choice of deciding on who I want to love and who I want to be with for the rest of my life?” He asked her and she nodded.
“You do Axl, oh you do.”
“Then I won’t ever give up. Vanessa you’re my everything,” He told her. “For that moment when I saw the look of horror on your face and that bruise on your arm, the first thought that popped into my head was that my hands were tied to the whipping post and you didn’t come and save me,”
“Peace can last forever Axl,”
“All we need is a little patience Vanessa, just a little patience,”
*
“I’m going to miss you baby,” She moaned as Axl hugged her to him. The wind blew through, wafting their auburn and brown hair to the side.
“I’m only going to be gone for a week I promise baby,” He told her, laughing a little as he smiled.
She pouted. “But I’m going to fucking miss you so much!”
He smiled at her sympathetically. “Again, I’m going to miss you so much too baby and I promise I won’t go anywhere near strippers or groupies,” He promised her and she smiled and laughed.
“Yeah and if you do I’ll fucking kill you,” She joked. He smiled and kissed her and Brandon before getting on the tour bus. Brandon walked back into the house in order to go back to watching Transformers as she hugged Slash next.
The guys went past one-by-one and got on the tour bus but as Duff walked by, she wanted so badly to just run into his arms. He smiled at her and then looked away. It was like that night never even happened in his eyes.
“Duff wait!”
It was like he knew she was going say his name for he turned around quickly and walked swiftly toward her. “Yes?”
“Good luck a-and . . .” she tried to say and he smiled a small smile and filled in the blank for her.
“I love you too Vanessa,” He whispered to her as he leaned in and kissed her on the cheek before hugging her.
“Call me when you guys get back,” She whispered and he looked at her, surprise yet joy in his eyes.
“Vanessa do you know what your saying?” He asked her quietly and she nodded.
“I know Duff but I can’t take not being with you anymore,” She said and he hugged her again, this time his hand running down her back to her ass.
“I always loved your ass,” He whispered to her, grinning and she smiled.
“I always loved yours too,” She replied and he smiled as Slash leaned out the side of the bus.
“Come on Duff, we’re ready to go!” He yelled. Duff nodded, smiled at Vanessa and ran towards the tour bus. He waved to her and she blew him a kiss. He grinned before getting on. Axl hung his body out the door and waved at them as the bus drove down the road.
*
Axl yawned as he walked into the kitchen part of the tour bus. His cell phone started ringing on the counter top as he opened the fridge’s door and grabbed a beer. He grabbed the cell phone and put to his ear as he opened the beer bottle.
“H-h-h-hello?” He said as he shuffled a huge yawn.
“Hey baby,” Vanessa’s voice came on the line. Her voice sounded frantic but Axl was too tired to even notice. He smiled instead.
“Hey how you and Brandon doing?” He asked her.
“We’re doing good, we miss you so much,” She said and he smiled and he took a swig and walked into the living quarters of the tour bus. He slid a Rolling Stone magazine to him. It had Twisted Sister on the front, Dee and his huge blonde hair taking up half the cover.
He sat down on the couch and cut on the TV. The South Carolina Gamecocks were on. “I hope I didn’t wake you at all,” She apologized.
“No baby, it’s perfectly fine. I was getting up to get a beer anyway,” He said quickly. There was a short pause on the other line before Vanessa started again. She sounded like she was determined to keep her voice calm and casual.
“Hey baby d-did Slash get his issues of Playboy and Playgirl yet?” She asked him casually.
“You know, I don’t rightfully know,” He said in interest as he moved stuff aside on the coffetable, looking for the latest issues.
“Why does Duff order Playgirl as well as Playboy anyway?” She asked him. He moved aside beer bottles, beer cans, magazines, and the remains of pot and cocaine until he finally found an issue.
“He orders it so he can see if one of us earned the coveted privilege of getting on the cover, I think. Playboy speaks for itself,” He told her absently as he continued his search.
“I don’t think you’ll like what’s on the cover,” She said, her voice shaking.
What the Hell!? Is that me!?” He yelled as he stood up abruptly. The magazine in his hand. The beer bottle he was holding slipped from his hand and smashed to the floor. Shards of broken glass slid everywhere on the floor.
“I told you, you wouldn’t like what you saw,” She said again in a small voice. Axl was speechless as he gazed at the front cover.
“How did I end-how did they even get those pictures?”
“Look inside the issue of Playboy,”
He quickly tossed Playgirl aside and looked inside the issue of Playboy where his eyes grew wide.
“Baby, that is nice!” He said in wonder.
“Axl this isn't the time for-”
He quickly cut off the phone and hid the magazine behind his back quickly, for the guys just came in. “We heard voices,” Izzy yawned as he stretched.
“What’s that you got behind your back Ax?” Steven asked and Duff grinned.
“I say we grab it from him. Slash, Izzy, hold him down!” He said and they grabbed Axl and he had no choice but to stay still. Duff grabbed the issue of Playboy from him and looked at it.
He held it up. “False alarm dude’s, its only a issue of Play- hold the phone . . .!” He said as he flipped it open where his mouth fell open.
“Hello Vanessa!” He said as a grin spread up his face. Izzy and Steven hurriedly crowded behind him and their mouths fell open as well.
“Damn, I want to know how she fit into that,” Izzy said a grin on his face. Steven laughed.
“Man Ax, your wife’s smokin’!” They all cocked their heads in the same direction at the same time.
“Whoa . . . its pink!” Steven said and Duff whistled.
“Damn what would I give to do her again?”
“Hey Axl, one of you guy’s sex tapes are in here,” Izzy said innocently, pointing at the magazine and looking at him innocently. Axl’s eyes grew wide.
“What the-!”
“Mine!” Duff interrupted him quickly as he grabbed the C.D and ran into the computer room The guys (except Slash, simply out of decency,) fallowed him where he was popping it into his C.D drive. The guys quickly crowded around as it came on. Their jaws went lower as the movie progressed.
“Damn Axl, how did you guys get into that position?” Steven asked, glancing at him. Duff smiled smugly to himself as he sat back in the chair.
I didn’t need no fancy moves to make her moan, He thought, satisfied.
Axl covered his face with his hands in embarrassment. “Okay everybody leave, I got to talk to Axl for a minute,” Duff said, waving his hands at them. Everybody groaned and left. “I promise everybody can watch it when we’re through talkin’,” He laughed.
“Axl do you know how good this is?” He said as soon as the last band mate left. Axl looked at him. “Axl you could sell this to pornography companies for some big cash,”
“I couldn’t do that Vanessa without her knowing it. What kind of guy would I be then?” He said.
“Axl, this is quality fucking porn!” He said. Axl pretended to think for a moment before he spoke sarcastically.
“Duff, no, I repeat, no!”
Duff grinned.
Sign up to rate and review this story