Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Broken Wings

Mistakes Turn Deadly . . .

by ILuvTracii 0 reviews

In which Vanessa keeps a secret from Duff and in which Duff figures out from a conversation between Axl and Slash . . .

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-06-18 - Updated: 2009-06-18 - 711 words - Complete

0Unrated
“I don’t remember you ever smoking,” Duff said, laughing as Vanessa and Axl sat down at the bar with the other guys, and as Vanessa took out a cigarette from her purse.
“Shit I forgot my lighter at home,” She muttered to herself as she started searching her purse for a lighter. He smiled and took out a lighter from his leather coat pocket. He took the cigarette out of her mouth, lit it and then took a puff.
She looked at him and he smiled a little bit and put it back into her mouth, “I hate you, you know.” She whispered to him playfully as she put her hand on his thigh. He laughed a little bit and nodded briefly as he put his hand on hers.
“Oh, I know you do.” he said as he glanced away. “Coming over tonight?” He asked her as she put out her cigarette in a nearby ashtray.
“I’m not entirely sure yet Duff,” She told him. “Remember Brandon or do you just always think about your own selfish little existence?”
“Oh I think I remember him.” He replied. “He’s my son isn’t he? But bring him along if you wish.” He sighed. She looked at him, her eyes wide in surprise.
“Duff McKagan!” She gasped. He laughed at the look on her face.
“I don’t mean it by that, you know I don’t. I just want to talk.” He said and she looked at him.
“I don’t think you would be able to keep that promise.” She said and he grinned.
“Fine, I swear on the Holy Bible, that if you come over tonight, we won’t have sex.” He said. She grinned and nodded.
“Do you have to keep that promise?” She whispered so Axl couldn’t hear her. He smiled weakly and shook his head.
“Not if you don’t want me too.” He said quietly. “I don’t mind making love to you Vanessa.”
“It was good, very good.”
“You know I have a good, possibly, even better idea.” He said and she looked at him, a grin on her face.
“Oh great what is it?”
“We could go find a private little place and have sex.” He whispered.
She looked down. “Actually, I may not come over tonight Duff.” She said quietly as she put her pack of cigarettes into her purse. Duff looked at her in surprise.
“Vanessa what’s wrong?”
“I don’t know Duff, I just don’t know.” She said as she tugged on Axl’s upper arm. Axl glanced at her before getting up too.
“I’ll talk to you later Duff.” She said as she and Axl left, Duff, looking a little confused at what he did wrong.

Axl and Slash were laughing in the recording room of the studio as Duff opened the door and walked inside. Axl was grinning as he glanced at Duff who half-heartily dropped his bass case on a nearby table and started unpacking it. Looked like Steven had yet to arrive.
Slash said something to Axl and Axl grinned again as he took a swig of his beer and shrugged. “Naw she ain’t. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if she was.” He told him. “She’s been up puking her guts out every mornin’,”
Duff stopped suddenly and listened intently, his interest peaked drastically. Slash looked at Axl in curiosity. “Would she though? I mean didn’t you say that you guys weren’t having sex like you used to?” He asked him.
Axl laughed. “Not if she’s been sneaking around my back with someone like Rachel Bolan or something. If she was though, then she would earn my coveted title of ‘Hussy of the Year’.” He joked.
Duff slammed his stuff back into the bass case and slammed the lid back. Axl and Slash looked at him in surprise. “Shut your fucking mouth Axl.” Duff snapped. “She’s not any damn hussy.” He snapped again before he yanked open the door and left, leaving Slash and Axl in shock, their jaws to the floor.
Axl I think I know who Vanessa’s cheating on you with, Slash thought, with a small smile on his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story