Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Promises are much harder to keep than you could imagine.

Take My Fucking Hand And Never Be Afraid.

by shehadtheworld12 2 reviews

It all comes down to this.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-06-19 - Updated: 2009-06-20 - 1612 words

1Exciting

"It's not too late, we could turn back around." I suggested with complete worry. I never been so nervous, not even when Bob first asked me out. This was a whole new level of nervous. I was anxious in the worst way. We were halfway there and Bob just looked at me sighed.

"Alissa, everything will be fine okay? Just be careful and we'll never have to worry about this again." He put his hand on mine and I gulped. I turned to Aimee who was not affected by this at all. But I could see the terror in Anaiah's eyes, and that hurt. Bob turned on to the pike, that is used to get to the house. I'll never refer to that as my house, cause I don't belong there anymore. A part of me died inside that house. It's too late to come back now. I smiled at Anaiah and she half smiled back at me.

"It'll be okay." I mouthed to her. She nodded her head. I cringed as Bob turned and parked on the other side of the street just incase. The house was still the same. The paint was chipped, The grass was dead, while the nieghbor's were everlasting green. The house looked like a loner compared to everyone else's.
The dissapointing part was that it never used to be this way. My father took excellent care of it, and now it went to shit. I turned around and looked at my sisters.

"Okay. Aimee we're gonna be super quick, understand?" She nodded.

"Ana, I want you stay here with Bob."

"Okay!" She shouted, completely relieved she didn't have to come inside, not that I would let her anyway. Aimee climbed out the car and held my hand as we prepared to walk in. I looked one last time and mouthed 'I love you.' He mouthed it back and I smiled.

"Let's go." I pulled her along up the concrete driveway. We reached the front door and Aimee went to grab the keys but gasped.

"What?"

"The keys aren't here." She said holding up the empty frog, and the empty mud underneath it.

"What?! No!" I cried. She looked around and shrugged.

"The window." I nodded. We walked around the back of the house and hoped that the window was open. I smiled as it easily lifted up and gently raised Aimee into the window.

"Open the door." She nodded and sprinted towards the door as I ran to the other side. I quickly shut the door and walked towards the bedroom, and quickly grabbed her extra duffle bags and filled them with clothes. Aimee grabbed Ana's, and their accesories.

"Anything else?" I looked at her. She nodded and ran to the bathroom and grabbed several things. I decided to go back to my room and see if anything changed. It had. Nothing that belonged to me was there, where it used to be. The only thing I saw was the wall paper. Black music notes covered half of the walls. A sudden thought popped into my head and I curiously went the corner of the room. I lifted up the piece of wood that still held my box of good memories. I forgot this even existed. I swept the dust off with my hand, and opened it to find old pictures and cards. One was a valentine's card that had been from my dad. I smiled as my favorite poem was recited inside the pink and red glittered heart.

Roses are red, violets are blue.
The world will never know how much daddy loves you.
Alissa-
My beautiful little angel who has a smile that could light up the world. A daughter who is irreplacable and unforgettable.
A kind, gentle girl who will soon turn into a woman. A woman who will grow up to be anything you want to be. I want you to know that
whatever happens, I will always love you. No one will ever take that away from us. You are my sunshine. Never give on something you want to happen.
Happy Valentine's day to a wonderful little girl. May your day be filled with flowers and hearts. I love you oh so much.

-Daddy.


I smiled as I wiped away fresh tears. I hugged the card to my chest and sighed.

"I love you too daddy." I whispered. I rubbed the card with my hand, and breathed in my father's cologne that managed to stain the card. Still smelling so beautiful and fresh. I heard a shuffle then figured it was Amy.

Bob's POV.

"Right. The cat makes meowing sounds when it's hungry." I smiled as Anaiah was talking to me about cats. She had me at hello. I couldn't believe this was occuring. All those bad memories that happened to Alissa made me feel guilty. My father was a dick, who I refused to talk to. He never supported anything I chose to do. I was supposed to be a football star. Scoring touchdowns, and taking the popular girl to prom. It makes me bitter just thinking about it. I never brought up my father to Alissa cause I don't feel it's important to me. I have everything I need in my life, and that's her. I don't particularly mind in helping her with her sisters, I just hope this won't interfere with everything we have. I don't want this to stress her out, she's not good at handling it. I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw a car pull up. A woman hastily got out of the car and made her way to the front door. Oh shit.

"Anaiah put your head down." I said firmly.

Alissa's POV.

"Amy and Anaiah are you here?!" I heard someone shout. I gasped as it was my mother's voice. I'll never forget her voice, no matter how hard I try.
I quickly put the top back on and ducked as I made my out of the room. She must've seen the door was unlocked and halfway open. My stomach was twisting and I began to panic.

"Anaiah?" I whispered.

"Lissa." Came a meek voice. I followed her to the bathroom and sighed as she was hiding in the shower. I held out my hand and she grabbed on to it.

"Don't be afraid." I whispered she nodded. I hushed her and slowly grabbed the bags and made our way to the door. But the bag accidentally hit a China dish, and I watched in horror as it fell to the ground and shattered into a million pieces.

"I know you're here damn it!" She yelled and Aimee whimpered. She came closer and I grabbed Aimee and shoved her into the hallway closet. Hiding in the darkness of the it, as we heard her approach. My heart was thumping so loud, I swear she would be able to hear it. But being in this closet, brought up so many flashbacks I put my hand to mouth to stop myself from screaming.

"Come out sweeties, it's just mommy." She said sweetly, I could sense the venom dripping from her voice and it made me disgusted.

"There's no need to hide, it's just me." I swallowed hard as I heard the door jingle. It's over. Just as the door opened I heard a knock on the door. I was relieved as I heard talking, but the voice made me raise my eyebrow. I slowly looked through the crack and Bob was there asking my mom questions.

"Excuse me miss, I'm so sorry to bother you, but my dog got on the loose you see, and I noticed your door was halfway open, I think he's in here."
My mom furrowed her eyebrows and put her hands to her hips.

"I don't think so." She said confused.

"I understand ma'am, but my dog is pretty smart, he can open doors like there's no tomorrow. All i'm asking is for a simple look, then i'll be gone."

"I suppose." She whispered hastily. Bob looked at me through the crack. I gave him a grateful look and he nodded.

"Go." He mouthed. I nodded and waited for them to walk away from the closet. I heard them talking and I quickly pulled Aimee out.

"Come on. Don't stop for anything alright?" She nodded and we both prepared ourselves.

"1. 2. 3. Go!" We both ran out the door and ran so fast to the car where Anaiah still held her head down in the car. I helped Aimee back in and grabbed Ana.

"It's okay baby. We're done now." She lifted her head up and smiled. I buckled them both in. I grabbed bob's hat from the bottom of the car and lifted it on my head and watched as Bob came closer.

"I guess so. Thank you so much ma'am I apologize for bothering you. Maybe my dog ran to other's neighbors house. I'm visiting a friend here, and he had gotten dazzled by a house cat. Thanks again." He called back and she gave a quick nod and slammed the door. On the way back Bob rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath, by the looks of it, it looked like he said 'bitch.' I steadied my breathing and when Bob approached us I threw my arms around him and cried.

"It's okay. You're fine now. You're with me." He hushed me.

"Bob, I was so scared. I didn't know what to do." He kissed my head. I pulled back and looked at him.

"I can never go back there. Ever." I cried while holding my father's card to my chest once more.
Sign up to rate and review this story