Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Promises are much harder to keep than you could imagine.

You Are Not Encouraging This.

by shehadtheworld12 2 reviews

some bonding and a suprise......

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2009-06-05 - Updated: 2009-06-06 - 1599 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 5.

The sun's heat radiated off my face, and I squinted my eyes as the bright rays overpowered my sight. I yawned as I couldn't recall when I had fully fallen asleep. I tossed and turned pretty much all night and I was stuck in standby mode, or atleast it felt like it. I stretched my limbs and got out of the bed where I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair, which was a mess, if we're being honest here. I breathed in the smell of eggs and bacon. I heard laughter as I approached the kitchen and hid behind the door as I smiled. Bob was making breakfast while Aimee was mixing the pancake batter and Anaiah was decorating pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream. Bob was overturning the bacon that sizzled on the stove. Anaiah leaned back and put her fists to her hips and nodded as she was proud of her creation.

"Bob! I'm finished!" she gushed.

"Yeah me too!" Aimee put the bowl down. Bob turned around and smiled.

"Oh my gosh! you guys are amazing cooks! I can't believe it! Your sister's gonna be so proud of you two." He grabbed the bowl and poured it onto a new pan and let it cook. I carefully walked in smirked.

"What is this amazing food I smell? It smells so good! who is responsible?" They all looked at me with suprise and I giggled. It felt nice to have some company with us. I smiled at knowing my sisters were happy for a mere second and enjoyed Bob's enthusiasm.

"All of us!" Ana cheered.

"Mmhmm, you see, our little cooks decided to volunteer their skills and help cook this morning's breakfast." Bob laughed. I nodded in approval.

"Very nice." I gave them a hug and gave Bob a kiss. He plopped the pancakes on to plates with the eggs and bacon, and served all of us. We ate in silence, but it was the best kind of silence. We didn't need to speak, we could read eachother's minds and it only said one thing. We could get use to this. Ana nibbled on the outter edges of her pancake, since she didn't want to ruin her face, just yet. Calico purred and sat right next to my foot and began to lay down. His body warmth was comforting as I thought over some ideas. I was still so terrified about my mom or Jack finding out where I lived. There was a school a couple blocks away, but I still need their belongings. As much as we both work, A shopping spree for two little girls is something I'm gonna have to stretch. I smiled and took the plates to the sink, where Bob offered to do them, I politely said no.

"You did enough." I nodded my head to reassure him. The dishes were neatly cleaned and put on the rack to dry. I decided to jump in the shower since the girls were watching television, while Bob was refilling Calico's litter. I stepped into the warm spray where I embraced the water, as it soaked my body. I lathered shampoo into my hair, and rubbed it in really good. I was lathering my body with strawberry soap, when I felt hands on hips, then I gasped when I felt lips on my back as well.

The loofa had been taken from my hands, and I smiled as Bob began to rub my back with soft, gentle, strokes. I slowly turned around to find Bob smirking and his hands ran down my sides, causing shivers in the best way. Our lips touched, while my hands wrapped around his neck. I felt my body being pressed against the wall, where I moaned as his lips moved down to my neck. The water came down fast and hard as it soaked his hair, and his lipring was cold on my skin. As much as I was totally getting lost in his touches and kisses, I knew it would wierd to have 'this' going on, while my sisters were in the living room not to far from me. I broke away softly and he shrugged in understanding.

"Rain check?" I giggled. He laughed and nodded, while he kissed me.

"Don't you dare forget it." Bob pretended to glare then smiled. We finished washing and drying ourselves off, and I went to the closet where I pulled on my black skinny jeans, and a Paramore top. I walked back out to my sisters who were waiting to take a shower as well. When they finished, Anaiah came to me with a brush and two pink rubber bands.

"Will you braid my hair please?" I nodded and she clapped her hands.

"Of course I will." I sat her down in my lap, and carefully parted her hair. I put her bangs to a fringe, then twisted her hair into two little braids.

"There. All done." Anaiah stood up and twirled the braid in her small finger.

"It's pretty!" she gushed.

"Indeed it is." Bob had come into view, wearing his black shirt and black jeans. His head moved, but his fringe stayed still. It was pretty funny to witness. His hair never moves. Anaiah beamed from his attention. She was starting to come close to Bob, which was cute. I could see he was taking a liking to her too. I know Bob was an only child, so he was always good with children. I appreciated him trying with the girls.

"What do you say we go get some ice cream?" I suggested out of thin air. It wasn't that great being cooped up in the apartment, and by the way they nodded yes, I knew they felt that way too.

"Let's go." I said grabbing my purse and grabbed Bob's hand while Aimee and Ana were grabbing their coats. We jumped into the honda civic and made our way to the ice cream parlor where we ended up getting completely different flavors. Aimee got chocolate mint, I got rainbow sherbert, Bob got his Oreo ice cream; ofcourse, and Anaiah got strawberry with extra sprinkles. They lapped it up so quickly, I was almost afraid they would be sick. They eventually suggested going to the park where me and Bob were currently sitting under a tree, while the girls played on a castle playset.

"You did good with them." Bob whispered. I looked at him curiously.

"Really?" he nodded.

"They're respectful and helpful. They're polite and funny. All those things remind me of you." he smiled. I blushed as he played with my hand.

"Is it too much? I mean for you?" He shrugged.

"I'll admit, suprised at first, but I understand. I would've done the same thing it were my family." I nodded and squeezed his hand. I only met Bob's mother, Anne and she was so sweet. I never met his dad though, I'm guessing him and Bob didn't have the best relationship. I never knew if Bob had anymore family.

"It's gonna work out. You just gotta have faith." I looked at him and nodded.

"I know. It's just been completely different now. It's nice to interact with them after so long, they're growing up. I just need to rearrange alot of things." he smiled.

"And we'll do it together. Come on." he stood up and reached his hand out. I grabbed onto it and called Aimee and Ana back over here. They were out of breath after chasing eachother so much. I helped them back into the car and we drove back home. It was already 6:45 and I was amazed on how much time goes by when you have alittle fun. We arrived back home and I gave a glass of water to the girls. Bob put a movie on, and we were huddled together on the couch. Aimee nestled into me and Ana sat on Bob's lap to his suprise. Within the second half of the movie they decided to change into their pajamas. I got a nervous feeling as I noticed they only had one pair left. I guess I would have to go shopping tomorrow. Aimee
read my mind and came closer.

"Why don't we go home and get our clothes?" I looked at her and sighed.

"Honey, we can't exactly knock on the door and ask for your clothes." she shook her head.

"I know. We could sneak in." she said it so simply.

"What?" she nodded.

"Tomorrow. We could sneak in and I could grab our clothes. No one has to know."

"But mom will know if your stuff is gone."

"Alissa, she doesn't care. I told you this."

"Aimee I don't know."

"It might not be such a bad idea." Bob suddenly appeared. I turned around and gasped.

"You are not encouraging this!" I said flabbergasted. He just shrugged.

"Technically it's not 'sneaking'. We still hide the key under the frog on the side of the house." She was right. I always had to look under the frog whenever I was 'accidentally' locked out the house when I was younger.

"I don't know. I really don't want to risk us getting caught."

"We won't. Mom has bingo on sundays, and Jack works. We'll be fine." I bit my lip and rocked on the balls of my feet.

"I suppose, but-"

"Great! Tomorrow we're getting our stuff." Aimee cut me off and suddenly I felt like I didn't have choice in the matter. I'm going back to the place, I never ever wanted to visit again....
Sign up to rate and review this story