Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

7

by Noizchild 1 review

Two different stories with the same title. Sakura's thoughts on Adam and Carmen. Patrick runs into Robyn once again. More reveiws= More chaps, so get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Published: 2009-06-24 - Updated: 2009-06-24 - 1073 words - Complete

0Unrated
7:

Sakura

Adam is dumb! He just doesn't get it! That damn slut, Carmen, has him wrapped around her little finger. He doesn't see the truth at all! Carmen is a lying manipulative little whore! Grrr!!!! Just... trashy! Sigh But what can I do? The big oaf won't listen to reason anymore. He's too busy in love. But what can I do? Like I said, reason has abandoned his head. I'm at loss here! I don't know what to do!

I would turn to my friends for help, but they would accuse me of being jealous and say that I was in love with him. Ha! They wish! I don't love Adam! He's just my friend! And I'm not jealous of that Cuban hoe! I'm just concerned for my pal. That's all! Sigh He deserves so much better. Better than that tramp! Who you ask? I don't know. But just anyone but her! I'm just saying. Sigh I just don't what to do with myself. On the one hand, I want Adam to be happy. But not with that woman! Shutters all over I just don't know what she sees in him. She's just nasty! Carmen always looks like a flaming prostitute! It's always Latina skank wear for her! Even the strippers in the club are yelling at her to put some clothes on. But yet all of the guys in the club that she DJs at are always drooling all over her. It's so disgusting. They only see her as a screwable object. Sorry, but I want a guy to love me for more than just my body. Maybe someone like Adam...

Hey! Snap out it girl! You don't love him, remember? You and him are just friends. So quit thinking about a relationship with him. The others are doing this to your head. Sigh Right! I need something better to do with my time. Yeah, that's right! I just need something to keep my mind off the slut and the dummy. I wonder if the arcade is open now. Yeah, that should do it. Off to the arcade we go!

Patrick

I looked around the dark empty parking lot. Good, she's nowhere in sight. It's not that I hate Robyn. (Well, maybe a little bit! But that's not the point!) She... scares me! Robyn may be smaller than me, but she can still kick my ass! You can laugh all you want, but it's true! She's into S&M and hardcore sex. I have the wounds to prove it! I come back to the hotel covered in bruises, scrapes, and cuts. Andy looks at me in pity. He asks where I have been in the nights. But, I'm too embarrass to say. So, I just end up running all the way back to my room. No don't get me wrong, I like sleeping with Robyn and she is hot at times. Sure, the games we play are fun from time to time. But, if this keeps up, I'll be dead before my twenty-seventh birthday! (That would be weird to enter the twenty-seven club by overdoing it with the rough sex.) Robyn plays too rough at times. She plays rough and dirty! I asked her one time if we could take it easy for once. She just laughed and told me, "I don't play nice!" That led to more rough sex into the morning. I don't even think I'm hiding my secret that well anymore. Pete as snickers at me when he sees me. Speaking of which, why is it when I follow him to spy on him and Rose, I end up running into Robyn.

I'm spying on Pete and Rose right now. This time, I am watching my back. Everything is good so far. Robyn's not out tonight. Whew! Looks like I'll be in the clear tonight. But then, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I froze up right away. Shit! Thought that too soon! I slowly looked out of the corner of my eye. Guess who's behind me? My good old friend Robyn. She had a Cheshire grin on her face. Uh oh! She's really in the mood tonight. I sighed out loud heavily.

"Hi Robyn!" I replied.

"Don't talk!" she said quickly. "Just come with me!" My eyes grew big at that one. Oh no! Here it comes again. More fun in the "play pen." Quick! Do something man! You need to stay on Pete and Rose tonight! You can't let them get away again! I stiffened up some.

"Can't I take a rain check on that one?" I asked in a half-quivering voice. "I really really need to go need." I tried to walk away, but Robyn grabbed me tightly by the wrist. I quickly whipped around to the tiny woman. She grinned at me like a hungry bulldog. I began to panic.

"Listen Robyn," I said again. "I really need to go. I'll play with you later. So can you let me go now?"

"Why?" she asked me boldly. I just really lost my words there. (You see what this woman does to me? You try talking to a hot-looking woman that can kick your ass if she wanted while she grabbing onto you by the wrist. Can't do it, huh?)

"I..." I began again. "I really have to go!"

"No, no don't!" Robyn said to me in an eerily calm way. She scares me when she does that. It's almost like a mad scientist/dominatrix. I tried again in vain to stay strong.

"Yes, I do!" I forced myself to say. Robyn shook her head at me as if she was a professional trainer.

"Trust me," she said to me calmly. "No, you don't." Okay, she's got me there. I don't have anything else to say. She's won and I lost once again. I weakened my arm in her grasp. Robyn smiled at me wickedly. She leaned in close to my ear.

"Good boy!" was all she whispered to me. I nodded at her like a spineless little whimp. Then, Robyn led me all the way to her car. Yes mistress, take me now. You always do, anyway. I'll end up enjoying in the end. Always the same. Always the same. Sigh I just don't get her sometimes. But in the end, I end up enjoying every moment of it. Robyn Bates is like an addiction I guess.

One Day All Seven Will Die
Sign up to rate and review this story