Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Spinning Around

by Noizchild 1 review

Pete and Rose on their date. I'm going to wrap up soon and start on the third on in the "Sweethear" series. More reviews= More chaps! So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-06-26 - Updated: 2009-06-26 - 1262 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Spinning Around:

Pete and I walked down the night hand in hand. He turned to me smiling. "So where do you want to go tonight?" he asked. I looked at him slightly surprised on that one. He's letting me choose this time? This is... pretty advanced. I thought about that for a moment. Then, an idea came into my mind. I smiled in bright pride.

"I always wanted to go to that new club and restaurant near the beach!" I said. Petey smiled back at me.

"Okay," he replied. "Lead the way!" I grinned at him on that one.

"Gladly!" I replied. I then led him down the street. My restaurant of choice is named Ocean Flirt. This place could put Hollywood to shame. Glitz and glam invaded everything. Blue dominated the whole place. They played the ocean an beach theme well. A full-on dance club invaded the first floor while a second restaurant called the second. I always wanted to go to this place at night, but never had the money or the time. But not tonight! I have both! All with my favorite person to be with. I turned to Pete smiling.

"So," I said. "What do you think?" Pete looked at me with not much emotion.

"It looks a little flashy," he replied. "But if you like it, I'll give it a try." I became overjoyed, but I managed to keep it down.

"Okay," I replied. "Let's go!" We headed into the flashy ocean restaurant/club. A hostess dressed like a mermaid came up and greeted.

"Welcome to the Ocean Flirt!" she called in a perky voice. "How many are in your party tonight?"

"Two," Pete answered her.

"Inside or outside?" the hostess mermaid asked.

"Outside!" I said quickly.

"Smoking or non?" the mermaid asked.

"Non," Pete answered her.

"Right this way!" she called. Then, we all walked into the restaurant. The hostess led us all the way to the second floor balcony. We got a beautiful view of Miami beach at night. Petey and I sat down at the selected table. The hostess smiled at us brightly.

"I'll send a waitress along for you shortly," she said. "Enjoy your night!" Oh, we sure will ma'am!

"Yes," my date and I answered her. Then, the hostess went away. I turned to Pete smiling at him.

"Did you serve them to her?" I asked excited.

"Not yet," my date replied. "I'm waiting for the right moment." I raised an eyebrow at him some.

"Will it be anytime soon?" I challenged. He kissed me on the lips. I smiled at him warmly.

"I'll take that as a yes," I replied to him.

"You took that well," Pete said back to me. I smiled at him brightly.

"Can we going downstairs and dance after dinner?" I asked him happily. Petey reached forward and played with my bangs.

"Sure," he replied. "Anything that you like." I kissed him lightly on the lips again. He kissed me back. I trembled all over in delight. I had a great feeling about this date. The love and tenderness reassured me about him leaving Ashlee. I just feel excited all over. But, I managed to keep it down long enough for later. I slowly pulled away. A smile came onto my face.

"Great!" I replied. Then, one of the pink and blue mermaid waitress walked up to us. We looked up at her right away. The mermaid lit up in a chipper mood.

"Hello, my name is Jocelyn!" she announced. "I'll be your waitress tonight. What can I get you tonight?" Pete smiled at her in a sly way.

"You have anything for a first date?" he asked her. The mermaid grew excited.

"Oh!" she said. "We have the sweet desert wines menu!" My date nodded at that one.

"Good enough," he replied. Petey and I looked over them for a little while.

"I want this one," I said to him as I pointed to the Black Muscat. "I've never had that one." Pete looked with me.

"Alright," he said. "We'll go with that one. The waitress wrote our orders.

"Okay," she said. "Great! I'll be back in a moment." Then, she headed away to the back. Petey and I looked all around us. We felt like we were in the ocean. The lights and paintings of the ocean had been done with a crafty eye and hand. I was lost in the Ocean Flirt's atmosphere when I felt Pete's hand on my knee. He began moving upwards onto my thigh. I playfully slapped him on the hand.

"Hey!" I called to him playing around. "The wine's not even here yet! So you behave!" Petey gave me an innocent little shrug.

"You are so cruel!" he called back joking.

"Hey," I said. "That's how it sometimes. Take it or leave it!"

"Come we at least hold hands?" he asked with a devilish intend in his voice. I looked at him on that one.

"Just holding hands?" I asked him. "Nothing else?"

"Yeah!" my date said. I could tell that he was lying. This is a clever plan to try and take it further. But, I decided to humor him tonight. Besides, we'll get many more times to play this game later on after the divorce.

"Well," I said. "Okay." Pete lightly took my hand and held it. I held his in return. As Garry, Miranda, Tim, and Tommy would say, cheeky little devil indeed. And they would be right. Pete is a charming devil. But, I love him!

Dinner turned out nice. Seafood and steak ended up being the meal of choice tonight. A little rich for me both in taste and price. But, anything taste better when Petey's around. I turned to him smiling.

"You want to order desert?" I asked him. He looked at me slightly disappointed.

"Aw, I thought you were desert," my date said to me. I giggled at him on that perverted comment.

"That's for later!" I pointed out.

"All right," he replied. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you," I said. Petey began rubbing on my knee again. Petey and I ordered a light desert. Little chocolate with white chocolate mousse. I almost could eat it and thought about getting a doggie bag. However, I forced myself to finish it. Again, a little rich for my taste and price range. But being with Petey made it taster even better. He paid for both meals. (The guy wouldn't let me spend a dime. What a sweetie!) After dinner, we headed down stairs for the club. He and I spent half of the night on dance floor. We practically made out while we danced. (No Q-Ball to interrupt this time!) All eyes may have been on us, but I didn't care. I just died and went to heaven with my man. Kylie Minogue's "Spinning Around" played happily in my head. I truly felt like a superstar tonight. I didn't know how this night could get any better. I saw in a few seconds.

Petey lightly tapped me on the shoulder. I snapped out of my happy trance and looked up at him. Petey leaned in close to my ear.

"Let's get out to the beach!" he whispered to me. "I want the rest of my desert!" I smiled at him in naughty way.

"Take me there!" I whispered back happily. Petey grinned at me and led me out of the club and straight to the nighttime beach. Kylie sang on loudly in my head each step.

All Around Me are Familar Faces
Sign up to rate and review this story