Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The hardest part is losing you...

The hardest part is losing you...

by XxLovexMCRxMusicxX 5 reviews

"Gerard, stay with me okay?! Gerard, try to stay awake okay big brother! Please! Just try to stay awake! For Me! For Mom! For the band! ..For Frank... Please-“Mikey screams.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2009-06-24 - Updated: 2009-06-24 - 542 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: The Twist


Flashback..

I love you, Gerard”, Frank says as he lays next to Gerard, snuggles him and breathes in his scent. “I love you too.” Gerard replies and kisses his cheek. Frank smiles and lays his head on Gerard’s chest listens to his heartbeat and uses his as a pillow.

“You’re so soft…”Frank says looking up at Gerard. Gerard kisses Frank’s nose and says, ”You are such a dork..”, and smiles. Frank makes a face and replies, ”No I’m not…”

“But you’re my dork though”

“Yeah…”Frank says and looks into his fiancé’s eyes and kisses him.


End Flashback



Okay..one little cut doesn’t matter right? If one little cut doesn’t matter, it won’t matter if there were 6 more right? They’re just little thin cuts right? No one will notice right? No one will care, since I’ve got nobody anymore, right? The vodka numbs out the pain so that’s out of the way…

What about just one more little cut? It won’t a difference right? Its not like Frank will give a fuck about me. He hates my very soul. He won’t care if I die. He won’t care if I overdose of the anti-depressants or pain meds. Or bleed to death on this cold bathroom floor. He doesn’t care. No one does anymore. Shit. Have I been squeezing the razor in my hand the whole time.
Did I just laugh? Shit… Just a couple more pain meds and a couple of gulps of vodka will take care of that won’t it? Ow… these cuts are deep now. Huh.


I try to stand up and look at myself in the mirror. My black hair is matted and stuck to my face. I have a bunch of bruises all over my face from when I got my ass beat last night of the bar. My eyes are blood shot, I look dead white pale. How could anyone fall in love with this. I let go the sink and try to stand up on my own and end up falling into the bathtub.


I hear someone come into my apartment yelling my name. The person sounds really familiar. “Gerard? Gerard where are you?!”The person yells. Ahh… now I know who it is. Mikey Fuckin’ Way. Oh how I love him so..

I start feeling weak. I can’t feel my arms or hands anymore. I start feeling really tired. “Gerard! Gerard! Its Mikey Let me in!” Mikey screams on the top of his lungs trying to jimmy the lock and go into the bathroom, ”Gerard! Can you hear me!?”

I try to say something but nothing but this soft gurgling sound comes out. Mikey starts getting frantic and kicks the door down and sees me in my torn up matted half conscious state and calls an ambulance. “Gerard, stay with me okay?! Gerard, try to stay awake okay big brother! Please! Just try to stay awake! For Me! For Mom! For the band! ..For Frank! Please-“Mikey screams at me but I’m not able to hear anything but my heart beat then that stops to then I see, hear and feel, nothing.
Sign up to rate and review this story