Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Feelings To Discover

Phone Call Ch.3

by mcrFan12 1 review

............. x]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-24 - Updated: 2009-06-25 - 1194 words

0Unrated
Once Frank heard those poisoning words his whole body tensed.His heart was speeding. But he managed to slowy take his hands off Jamia's shoulders. He placed his hands on the side of his hips.He wasn't sure what he just heard was right. He tilted his head in disbelief. "W-what...?"
Jamia couldn't take the guilt of lying to frank anymore. "I WANNA BREAK UP FRANK! I- i don't have feelings for you anymore. " Frank felt his heart stop. At that moment his chest and body felt empty.Tears began to fall and he started to sob.His right pocket ,where the ring is, never felt so heavy.Frank couldn't understand why this was happening.And he dosen't want to be here to find out why either. His legs are shaking. He wants to run. Run away from this god damned place. But he cant. He's shocked.
Jamia looked down. "Frank..i'm so sorry.."
Frank ,shaking his head violently,thought JUST SHUT UP!! He dosen't want to hear anything that's comming from her mouth.
He let out a scream and kicked the picnic basket. He didn't want to look at her face any longer. Finally he turned and ran.He could hear Jamia screaming at him but he covered her screams with a his own screams.He is still crying and sobbing.His eyeliner runing down his face. He didn't now where he was going exactly.He didn't care. He just kept running and running until he was completely out of breath. He stoped at a corner of a building.His back against the wall,panting. Frank tried to look at what the sign beside the building said, but he couln't stop crying.He got closer to the sign to get a better view.It said,
"Hotel Bella Muerte".PERFECT! There was no way in hell frank would go back to THAT apartment.He had his wallet with him so he could afford to spend a few nights here.Though this wasn't even close to cheering him up.He just needed a place where he can just let out his sorrow and pain.

Three days have passed by and nobody knows where frank and jamia are. They called them many times but nobody would answer.They went to their apartment,but when they knocked the door down (because nobody would answer and they got worried) there was no one inside the apartment.The guys took a day off from work to search for them.It was 12:35 at night and everybody was tired from walking all day.
Ray wiped the sweat from his forhead. "Hey i think we should stop.And tomorow we'll contact the police.." He panted.
Bob nodded. "Yeah man. i'm so god damn tired."
Mikey didn't say anything.where the fuck is frank... He thought as he turned to walk back to his car. Everyone pretty much agreed. Except Gerard. He stood there wanting to yell at the guys to come back and keep searching for frank...and jamia...He mostly wanted to keep searching for frank. But even he knew that they were way too tired to keep searching.He sadly sighed and followed the guys back to the car. Everyone noticed that mikey,who was the one driving, seemed pretty pissed. Bob ,who is sitting in the back beside gerard, tapped gerard on the shoulder.
Gerard tilted his head. "What?"
"Do you know why Mikey's pissed?"
"Actually..no.Wait...Why the hell does THAT matter anyways? Frank's missing for the love of god!!"
"okay...sorry bro...just wondering.."
"no...im sorry bob...im just really worried about frankie..." Gerard hugged himself.
"We all are.But don't worry.I'm sure he's fine." Bob said and patted gerard's shoulder.
Gerard looked at bob. " You think?"
"Hell yeah. He's probably on he's honey moon busy. If y'know what i mean" Bob winked. Gerard didn't know why but that comment got him even more depressed. And now he wanted Bob to be missing. He put his hands on his face and took a deep breath.Too many shit was happening to him right now. His girlfriend was back at his house but was acting like an ass around him. His best friend was missing. And every time someone mentioned Jamia's name his body felt this anger and rage. He didn't even now why. That was driving him nuts too.Mikey dropped everyone home. (He actually liked it) The ride home was quiet.

Gerard didn't inform Lin-z the time he was going home. He opened the door he heard laughter coming from the kitchen. He closed the door behind him. He hung his jacket and walked to the kitchen. As he got closer he saw Lin-z talking on the phone.
He was about to say something but He heard on the other line of the phone. It sounded like a man's voice.It said, "Hey when are you gonna break up with the guy your going out with right now..uughh gerard."
Lin-z sighed. "i don't know....Gerard is a really cool guy...but i dont wanna hurt him.."
The man laughed. "Well you're hurting him now by not telling him you've been cheating on him for 2 weeks with me."
Gerard chuckled. "For two weeks, huh?" Lin-z jumped. Gerard took the phone away from Lin-z and put it in his ear. "Uuuh i dont know what you're name is but im gerard. And you can have HER. Cuz i don't even want her anymore." He hung up the phone and placed it on the counter.He looked up at the shooked Lin-Z.
He raised both eyebrows. "Well? Aren't you gonna get your shit and get out?"
Lin-z looked puzzled. "Aren't gonna scream or cry or something..?"
Gerard laughed. "You are NOT worth that.When you go don't think i'll make you try to stay.So you better get the heel out..Cuz if you don't i'll kick you out and tha's where you oughta stay." Lin-z didn't know what to say. Gerard watched her nonchalantly as she ran up the stairs to get her clothes. Why didn't he feel sad? Why didn't he feel pain? He wondered the same questions...He walked to the door and waited for her.

He crossed his arms and leaned on the wall. "HURRY THE FUCK UP!!" He shouted. He heard something hard fall. He laughed."Are you hurt honey?" He asked laughing.
Lin-z was walking down the stairs with her suitcase. She walked to the door and looked up at gerard. "Why are you acting like this?"
" I guess i don't love you like i use to, baby." He opened the door for her.Once she was out of the house, Gerard slamed the door. He let out a breath of relief. "Wow that was easy..." He walked into the living room and sat on the couch. He turned on the T.V. and fliped channels. His phone started ringing. He took the phone out of his pocket. He looked at the caller I.D. He gasped and turned off the T.V. He put the phone to his ear.
"H-help me...i need you... " the other voice pleaded.
Sign up to rate and review this story