Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > 20 Dollar Love Game

There You Are

by XXblackrocker91XX 9 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-06-25 - Updated: 2009-06-25 - 2357 words

0Unrated
Brendon's POV




"Sh-pencer! Whaa---t the --ell?" We heard Rae's muffled cry downstairs as Spencer dashed inside Sarah's room, snickering and giggling like a child. He flopped down on the carpeted floor, in front of the television and just clutched his stomach, laughing uncontrollably.

"What's up with you?" Ryan asked and Spencer just shook his head while laughing, trying to spit out some words.

"Ra--Rae! Oh--my---go--haha!" He tried to speak but of course, he failed. He just ended up laughing and rolling on the floor. I was about to speak and ask him what's going on but then I was interrupted by a loud thumping of footsteps and a muffled cry for help. Sarah paused from shoving the DVD on the player, and briefly glanced on her doorway to see what was that all about.

Rae suddenly appeared on the door looking red and furious while cradling a huge bowl of popcorn on her arms and holding five cans of Red Bull, there was a huge bag of gummy bears that was placed on her neck, slightly hunching her shoulders so it won't fall and there was a bag of Twizzlers on her mouth, her teeth slightly showing while biting the candy really hard to keep it from falling. Oh my god, how did she managed to carry all those food? We all stared at her weirdly. Sarah finally spoke, her voice slightly cracking as she bit her lip, trying not to laugh.

"What happened to you?" She asked and Rae just glared at Spencer.

"Y--ou! Sh-tupid f--umb--shit! I --ill ne--wer for--give y-ou!" She growled but her words were a little blurry because of the damn candy that was shoved inside her mouth.

"Huh?" Ryan stared dumbly and she angrily rolled her eyes before turning around and showing her back to us. I took in the view in front of me and my mouth suddenly dropped, my eyes landed on her ass, there were five bags of skittles tucked inside her pyjama, the other two was already slipping down. After what seemed like forever, we all finally bursted out laughing. She scowled and turned right in front of us, so she was facing us again.

"Sho--show the o-other ca---candies!" Spencer exclaimed in between his laughs.

"Oh wait. . .there'sshh more" She huffed and shot him a dirty look, she then jumped four times and then a few chocolates and candies suddenly fell inside her shirt and she glared at Spencer. We laughed harder, clutching our sides and wiping the tears from our eyes. Too much laughter.

Rae rolled her eyes and put the food on the floor, she pulled out the five bags of skittles on her pj's and threw it on Spencer,

"You little dumbass!" She retorted and just scowled.

"Sorry! It was fun making fun of you!" Spencer exclaimed and she just glared at him before flopping down beside me, muttering something evil. I just chuckled to myself and she just huffed. Sarah played the movie and we all glanced on the television.

"So, what movie are we going to watch?" Rae questioned as she opened a pack of Twizzlers, shoving a few long red stripes inside her mouth.

Spencer chuckled and said, "The Exorcist"

Rae almost choked on her Twizzlers and stared wide eyed at Spencer, "Please tell me you're just shitting me"

"No, why would I shit you like that?" He snorted and she glared.

"Because you just shoved some fucking Hershey's and Skittles on my pyjamas" Rae hissed and I chuckled. She ignored me and turned to Sarah.

"Ugh, can we please watch a different movie?" She pleaded and Ryan grinned.

"Why? Are you scared?" He mocked and she just scowled, throwing a Twizzlers on his direction.

"No, I'm not scared, you dumbass. I just don't like this movie" She stated and Ryan eyed him.

"Right. . . sure"









We loudly watched The Exorcist and just enjoyed the food at the same time but would you guys hate me if I tell you that we weren't actually loud? Well, except for Rae. She screams like a freaking fire alarm. I thought she wasn't scared. She kept on jumping and screaming like a tiny annoying girl, her head was buried on her hands, terrified to witness the whole scene of the movie. Spencer wasn't actually watching the movie, he spent all his time, laughing and mocking on Rae. It was quite funny, actually.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Fuck! I'm so out of here!" Rae screamed as she rocked herself back and forth, her eyes were tightly closed while hugging her knees.

"I thought you weren't scared?" Ryan chuckled and she just scowled.

"I'm not scared, okay! I--I'm just. . .ugh, the movie is so a-annoying" She stuttered and Spencer snorted,

"Yeah right! You scream like a freaking teenie bopper!"

"I do not!" She glared

"Do too. . ."

"Do not!"

"Do too. . ."

"Shut up!" Rae exclaimed and Spencer held up his hands, sighing in defeat.

"Jeez, I'm sorry" He muttered while chuckling a little.

Rae just rolled her eyes and she glanced around nervously, her eyes landed on the bed and she just cracked a small smile. Sarah was already fast asleep on her bed and I just shook my head mentally, realizing that she always sleep early, she didn't really watch the movie.

"Okay, I think I'm going to hit the hay! Good night!" Rae exclaimed and happily trudged on the bed where Sarah was lying and sleeping peacefully. Ryan suddenly rose up from his feet and quickly ran toward the bed, swiftly flopping down beside Sarah, he smirked and stuck out his tongue on her.

"No, you'll sleep at the guest room. This is our room!" He stated and Rae just scowled.

"You douche bag! This isn't your house!"

"So? I'm her manwhore" Ryan chuckled and she just rolled her eyes, sighing heavily as she crossed her arms to her chest.

"Move over, Ross" She hissed and Ryan just grinned.

"No, I'll sleep here. . .take the guest room" She rolled her eyes and just stomped her foot on the ground.

"Okay, fine! I swear you'll regret this tomorrow" Rae exclaimed while glaring at Ryan. He just shrugged and shot her a wide grin.

"I think we should all sleep now. I'm exhausted too" Spencer stated while yawning. I slowly rose up from my feet and stretched out my arms. I let out a deep sigh, trudging outside Sarah's room. Spencer ran past me and shouted,

"I'll take the first room!"

I shook my head and just laughed at him. Of course, he wanted the first room because it has balcony and a huge ass bathroom inside. Lucky bitch.

"But where will I sleep?" I heard Rae yelled behind me and I quickly stopped on my tracks, turning around to face her.

"There are three guestrooms here. . .just take the middle one" I muttered and she just nodded quietly, trailing behind me as I dragged my body out of the room.

"Turn off the lights please!" Ryan bellowed and Rae just scowled, not even bothering to look back.

"Turn it off yourself, you selfish little ass!" She screamed back and I chuckled, shaking my head as I went straight inside the last room. I looked back before I close the door and just glanced at Rae. She opened her bedroom door hesitantly before going in and shutting the door quietly. I inhaled deeply and just closed my door. I walked toward the huge bed and just smiled to myself. I can finally sleep on a real bed. I flopped down with a deep sigh and snuggled closer to the warm sheets of the bed. Sleep is all I need right now. I buried my head on the pillows and just closed my eyes, allowing the darkness to swallowed me peacefully.









"Brendon?"


I groaned and rolled over to my side, hugging the sheets tightly, not wanting to wake up at all.


"Brendon. . . .wake up" A soft and trembling whisper met my ears, my eyelids were heavy and my body was so exhausted. I wasn't really planning on opening my eyes but that voice, that sweet and soft voice was like music in my ears. I couldn't help but to sigh deeply and just let that voice played repeatedly on my head. After what seemed like eternity, I slowly opened my eyes and glanced around me, the moon was still up and I could clearly see the stars shining up on the sky, peering slightly on my window. I looked at the clock beside me and it read 12:35 pm. I groaned and rolled over to the other side.

"Brendon?" A female voice softly whispered beside me and I frowned, quickly sitting up from my lying position, my eyes landed on the dark silhouette girl, kneeling beside my bed. I looked closely and my face softened a little bit as I recognized Rae I rubbed my eyes and I saw small tiny beads of sweat, forming on her forehead and she was looking at me with pleading eyes, she looked scared.

"Rae? What are you doing here?" I croaked and she looked down.

"I couldn't sleep. . .I'm scared" She mumbled and I felt a huge lump forming on my throat, I watched her as she fiddled with her fingers anxiously.

"Oh. . . Uhmmm. . ." I sputtered out, completely stunned. I honestly don't know what to say. She slowly looked up and stared on my face, reading my expression. She frowned and wiped the sweat on her forehead.

"I--I'm sorry. . . I shouldn't have woken you up like that. . .I-I'll just go b-back inside my r-room. I'm s-sorry" She apologized and quickly rose up from her feet, my forehead creased and quickly stopped her.

"No. . .uhmmm. . .it's fine. . .It's. . .uhhh. . .okay. Do you want to sleep here?" I exclaimed and she stopped on her tracks, turning around slowly so she could face me. She looked at me and cracked a smile before nodding vigorously. I smiled and scooted on the other side.

"Come here" I mumbled and patted the space beside me. She grinned and practically ran toward the bed, slumping down beside me. I chuckled and just shook my head.

"Jeez, you're a grown-up girl now and you're still scared?" I exclaimed and she glared.

"It's not my fault that you guys love horror movies!" She scowled and I laughed quietly, she scooted closer and I cautiously wrapped my arms around her waist. She yawned and just watched the stars, peeking outside the window. The room was silent and I just followed her gaze.

"I honestly thought you didn't want me to be here. You know, I can always ran back inside Spencer's room and bug the shit out of him" She chuckled and I grinned.

"No, stay here. I hope you're not forgetting what he did to you with that Skittles and Hershey's inside your clothes." I muttered and she just chuckled.

"You never fail to make me laugh" She stated in a quiet voice while exhaling heavily. I felt my lips curling up into a small smile, my insides suddenly churning and my cheeks were burning bright red.

God, I sounded like a crazy fanboy.

"Thank you" She whispered out of the blue and I tightened my grip on her waist, snuggling closely on her body.

"For what?"

"For always being there for me. Jeez, you can call me a chicken now for being scared and running inside on some random room because of being terrified on a horror movie" She exclaimed and I chuckled. I didn't say anything, I was too happy and thrilled to utter a single word now. I let her rant and ramble about everything. She laughed and sighed heavily.

"You know, you're like my favourite person, right now. I love how you're always there and you never gave up on me even if I'm being a bitch to you. Seriously, that is so awesome" She confessed and I just smiled. I pulled her closer and she tossed on the side so she was facing me, she smiled up at me and I just stared at her eyes. God, that striking golden hazel eyes of her, she was beautiful, my eyes trailed down on her face and I just glanced on her nose and finally onto her lips. I fought the urge to let out a sigh, thinking that it is impossible for a girl like her to fall for me.

"You are my Spiderman" She randomly stated, my train of thoughts were broken as her soft musical voice rang through my ears, she giggled and I felt an electricity shot inside my body. I looked at her and just ignored the feeling. I forced a smile.

"Spiderman? Ugh, Batman is so much cooler" I exclaimed and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay, fine. You're like my Batman" She grinned and I chuckled.

"Much better. Remember, I saved your life by defeating the Joker, Catwoman, The Riddler, Two-Face. . . "

"And don't forget Poison Ivy. Man, she was tough. Oh and the Penguin!" She exclaimed and I chuckled, shaking my head as she smiled up on me.

"I think we need to sleep now" I whispered and she rolled her eyes, scrunching up her nose.

"Fine" She exhaled and snuggled really close, resting her head on my chest. I smiled and just stroked her hair silently.

"Good night" I heard her mutter before closing her eyes. I glanced on her face and just stared at her impeccable beauty. God, she was perfect, her skin was soft and pale, her lips were red and beautiful. I wanted to kiss her but then she might totally slapped me for being a creepy stalker. I sighed at this thought and ran my hands on her face, trickling down and stopping my fingers on her lips. I lingered there for a moment and just whispered quietly,



"Good night"




A/N: I'm so sorry for the long wait :0 I'm such a bitch.
No, scratch that. . . .
writer's block is such a freaking bitch.
I hate this chapter. It's crappy and really cheesy.
I'm so sorry.

Anyway, comments? (:
Pretty pretty please with cherry and skittles on top.
(:
Sign up to rate and review this story