Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > 20 Dollar Love Game

Chemical Moment

by XXblackrocker91XX 4 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-11 - Updated: 2009-10-11 - 2720 words

0Unrated
Rae's POV



10:20 am

He's awake,

But he's not here with me. . . .



I stared at the ceiling above me and just smiled to myself. Last night was amazing. Everything was still fresh in my memory. It was like a long film strip playing in my head over and over again. I could still remember everything. He was lying beside me, calming my nerves with his arms wrapped around me. His voice was like soft music in my ears and his touch was so soft, I could actually melt in his arms.

If you think that was cheesy then screw you. Duh, I'm a freaking girl here. I can say whatever the hell I want because this is my point of view and just to let you know I am officially declaring that I, Alexa Rae Lee, has a crush on Mr. Brendon Urie. Yes, Brendon Fucking Urie. He's the immature, crazy, hyper kid with a cute smile and really, really gorgeous chocolate brown eyes, and amazing hai--- okay, I think I'm being a creepy weird fan girl here. Excuse me for being a lame bitch. I couldn't help it. I was just stating what my mind was screaming. It wasn't my fault he had an amazing personality and not to mention the most beautiful and angelic voice that I've ever heard in the history of the whole wide world.

Sigh.

Isn't it kind of strange to have a crush on a boy you once hated and loathed because you thought he was a perverted, maniac, psycho dude? Ok maybe that was a bad description of him but to be honest, I really thought he was a pathetic, egotistic, irrational and stuck up asshole. Well, I was obviously wrong. Once you get to know him better, you'd find out that he was in fact a really great guy. Though, he can be stubborn and crazy sometimes.

"Brendon! You bastard! Come back here" My thoughts were rudely interrupted by the loud and piercing scream of Ryan. I cringed and just took a deep breath. That boy must have a better explanation on why was he screaming at times like this. I rolled my eyes as he let out another mind blowing scream,

"Brendon! I said come back here!"

"Never!"

I suddenly heard a loud thumping of footsteps outside the room, making me scowl with annoyance. That better not be Ryan, I'll freaking castrate him if he show up in front of me like a crazy ass dude. I crossed my arms to my chest and the door suddenly flew open, revealing Brendon. His hair was sticking up in every place and his mouth was full. My frown was replaced with a smile. He swallowed the food inside his mouth and slam the door shut, cutting off the horrible screams of Ryan. He walked toward me and shot me a bright smile.

"Hey, you're awake!" I beamed and just nodded at his direction. He quickly sat on the bed, scooting a bit closer to me. I felt my insides flipping and I couldn't help but to squirm uncomfortably on the bed. A horribly awkward silence envelope the room. I started to fiddle with my fingers, feeling a little bit conscious because I can honestly feel his gaze on me. I cleared my throat, breaking out the unbearable silence around us. I urged myself to ask a single question because I hate awkward situations. I swallowed the lump in my throat and just cracked a small smile.

"So. . . .uhmmm. . . .what was that all about?" I watched him as he stared down at me, showing off his pure and bright smile.


Oh sweet lord.


"I ate Ryan's pancakes" He grinned and my lips broke out into a wide grin.

"Only you, Brendon. . . Only you"

He smirked and looked at me, "Well, duh. . .I'm the almighty one. I can do anything." I feign a scowl and he rose up from his feet.

"Right. Sure" I said with sarcasm and he just chuckled, pushing me playfully out of the bed.

"Come on, there's breakfast waiting for you"

I raised my eyebrows, "Really? Brendon you just ate Ryan's pancakes. Do you still think I'm expecting some food waiting for me on the table?" I asked and he just scowled.

"It was Ryan's pancakes! I swear I only ate his pancakes."

"Uh huh. . Sure"

He rolled his eyes ands just grabbed my hand, "Don't be such a bitch. Come on there's breakfast!" he insisted and dragged me out of the room. I found myself smiling, he's keeping a tight grip on my hands and I'm having a hard time focusing on everything that is happening around me. I hate how he always have control of me.



Shoot me for being a bad liar.



"Good morning Rae!" Ryan smiled warmly at me as he stood in front of the stove, flipping his pancakes and putting it on his plate, "Ah yes. . .It is done"

Brendon snorted and grabbed Ryan's plate, "Thank you very much" He walked past him and continue to drag me toward the table.

"Brendon, you freaking bastard! That's mine!" Ryan bellowed and he completely ignore him.

"See, I told you there's breakfast. Now, eat" Brendon stated and forced me to sat on a chair, pushing the plate in front of me. I stared at it and just stifled a giggle. Ryan, on the other hand, was fuming and screaming at him.

"Brendon that was my pancakes!" He shouted and I chuckled.

"Ryan, you seriously do not need to freak out" I stated and pushed the plate in front of him, "Here, it's all yours" I smiled, glancing at him.

He stuck out his tongue at Brendon and just grinned, "Thank you Rae, you're such a doll"

I rolled my eyes and just scowled, "Call me a doll again and I'll crush your fucking bones."

He looked terrified for a moment but then he just sighed and muttered, "Jeez, I'm sorry" I just shook my head at him. I rose up from my feet and trudged toward Sarah's backdoor.

"Where are you going?" I heard Brendon yell. I just shrugged and looked back, smiling at him widely.

"I'm going for a walk!" I yelled out and he scoffed.

"You're not gonna eat breakfast?" He screamed and I just chuckled while shaking my head. He pouted and looked sad for a moment. I suddenly felt bad but then I told myself that he was probably just faking it. Out of nowhere, Sarah suddenly pop up beside Brendon. My forehead creased and stared at her.

"I'm coming with you!" She squealed and I relaxed, letting out a little laugh.

"Come on!"

She swiftly ran outside and grinned, "Good morning" She greeted me and I just shot her a wide smile.
We stepped out of their huge house and we trudged down to the small steps of their porch. A wave of summer heat gushed through my body and I just groaned inwardly, letting my feet dragged me toward the narrow pavement. It was a glorious morning but the heat was unbearable, a small tiny bead of sweat was already forming on my forehead. I swiftly wiped it and just continue to stare at the busy road beside me, some cars and other vehicles were passing by as they go to the other direction. I sighed and averted my gaze to the sky above me. It was blue and clear and you could perfectly see the sun gleaming from the clouds. I frowned lightly and rubbed my skin, feeling the scorching heat that slowly touched my skin. I took a deep breath and just thought of something else. . .something interesting. My mind raced with millions and wild thoughts of. . . . Him.



Yes, HIM



I can't get him out of my freaking head. I hate the way he crosses through my mind every fucking hour. I hate the way he makes me feel uncomfortable when I'm with him. I hate the way he smiles whenever he sees me. I fucking hate it. . . .but I honestly love the feeling. I suppressed a groan and just stared down at my shoes. I'm getting more and more frustrated. Why did I end up liking him? I mean, come on. We both started off hating each other. It was a terrible situation. We NEVER get along. We NEVER like each other but what happened now? God, this is so confusing. No wait, he's the one who's confusing me. Why did he want to be friends with me from the first place? I'm pretty sure he still hated my guts.


'Ok, Rae stop it. Past is past' I thought to myself.


"Rae. . .Hello. . . Earth to Rae!" A pair of hands waved in front of my face and I quickly snapped out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I turned my attention to Sarah and she instantly chuckled while shaking her head at me.

"I'm sorry, what are you saying again?" I asked timidly and a blush crept on my face, thinking about my thoughts a while ago.

"I said my birthday's coming up this weekend"

"Oh. . . .well, that's great. What are your plans?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Well, I'm planning to celebrate it in our house and a couple of my friends are coming over" She exclaimed and I frowned. She's inviting some of her friends and that means I have to deal with them. Ugh, I don't like dealing with people. You have to make good impressions and I'm not good at making first impressions.

"Oh. . . Uhmmm. . . . Are they nice?" I asked and quickly looked down. A loud chuckle erupted on my side and I lifted my gaze up to see her giggling at me.

"Of course, they are! You'll love them, don't worry" She reassured me and I forced a smile. We turned right and walked on the sidewalk. My eyes trailed on the other houses and wondered why do they all look the same? I shrugged mentally and just breathed in the scent of summer heat.

"I'm sure it'll be a blast" I muttered to her and she grinned.

"Yeah, I just want all of you to be there" I nodded and just smiled warmly at her. We turned right again and walked down on the sidewalk. I noticed that some people were watching us and some people were staring at me, stifling a giggle as they walk passed us. I frowned and just looked at them weirdly. What's up with them? Is there something on my face or my clothes? My forehead creased and I looked down to check myself out. My eyes swiftly bulged out of my sockets as realization hit me. I was still wearing my green pyjamas. I gasped and stopped on my tracks.

"Oh my god" I buried my face on my hands and dared not to peek outside, thinking that people were still staring at me. Sarah stopped beside me as well and I bit my lip.

"What? What is it?"

"Oh my god. Oh my god. I'm still on my pj's Sarah!" I screamed horrified and closed my eyes even tighter, not even daring to see her reaction. I heard a snort followed by a loud laughter. I cringed and opened my eyes, putting my hands down just to see Sarah, laughing uncontrollably in front of me.

"This is not funny!" I scowled and she just continue to laugh. I glared at her trying to show her that I am really mad. She noticed my silence and she quickly stopped laughing. Though, her obnoxious smile was still plastered on her face.


"Ok, I'm sorry!" She apologized, stifling her laughter. I scoffed and grabbed her arm.


"Let's just go back to your house" I muttered and she giggled.


"Rae, we've only been walking for like ten minutes and you already want to go home? Come on, it's not that bad"


"Shut up. . . It's embarrassing!" I hissed and she chuckled.


"Ok fine, I won't argue with you"













We walked inside Sarah's house and just sighed to myself. Well, that was really, really embarrassing. I was caught up with my own thoughts that I didn't even realize that I was still on my pyjamas. Jeez, way to go Rae. Sarah was still laughing on my side and I just rolled my eyes. She slammed the door shut and I stared at her.

"Where are they?" I asked

"How am I supposed to know? I was with you the whole time" She giggled and I rolled my eyes again. I walked ahead and swiftly heard some light voices speaking inside the kitchen. I took a deep breath and made my way toward the kitchenette area.

"When are you going to break off the bet? I mean come on dude. . .what if she finds out about this?"

I frowned and walked slowly, trying to listen to their conversation.

"I don't know okay. I was trying to call Brent but he wasn't answering his phone. I tried to tell him that I didn't want to do this anymore. That fucking bastard. I don't actually know where he is right now" Brendon exclaimed and my face etched with confusion.

What the fuck are they talking about? I asked myself and then I heard Spencer's voice.

"Did you try to visit his house? He wasn't answering my phone calls either. Dude, you really need to break off the bet!"

I frowned and just walked inside the kitchen, I found all three of them, standing at the side of the table. Spencer was holding a bowl of popcorn while talking to Brendon and Ryan. I quickly cut them off and spoke loudly,

"What bet?" I asked and they all froze. Spencer immediately stopped eating his popcorn and shot me an anxious look. I could tell that his mind was screaming 'Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit'. His face was contorted with nervousness. He actually looked like he was constipated or something. It was funny. Brendon, on the other hand, was staring at me with horror. His eyes were wide and he was gaping at me. I looked at them weirdly and just crossed my arms to my chest.

"Hello. . . .are you guys okay? I asked you a question" I stated and stared at them, expecting some answers. Brendon was the first one to speak.

"Oh. . . Uhmmm. . .Rae! H-hi. . .uhhh. . .you're b-back!" He stammered and I walked closely, eyeing them carefully. Brendon took a few steps backwards, gripping on a chair beside him. He looked like he was going to piss his pants any minute now. I stifled a laugh and just smiled. They stared at me and silence enveloped the room. I exhaled heavily and stood in front of them. Ryan suddenly scratched the back of his head and I eyed him carefully. He noticed my penetrating gaze and he panicked a little. He looked around and his eyes landed on Spencer's bowl of pop corn. He gulped and quickly knocked it off. I jumped a little and the bowl fell on the floor.

"Oh. . .m-my. . .god! I'm s-so sorry. .I-- uhhh . . I. . . I knocked off y-your. . . Pop corn" Ryan squeaked the last part and my forehead creased. He's a terrible actor. I was surprised Spencer bothered to speak. He looked at me uneasily and just smiled nervously.

"O-ohh. . .It's o--okay. . Ryan" He replied anxiously. He swiftly wiped the sweat on his forehead and shot me a quivering smile.

"Wow, you guys look. . . .comfortable?" I stated unsure of what to say.

Ok, Honestly, They look fucking scared. I sighed and just dropped the subject if they don't want to tell me what's up then I'll leave just leave it. I don't want any arguments from them.

"Ugh. . . Nevermind. . . I'm just gonna go upstairs and take a shower" I muttered and turned around to walk in other direction. I quickly heard fierce whispers behind me and I just rolled my eyes.




Boys will be Boys.




A/N:
First off, I'm really, really sorry for not updating for a few weeks? or months? i guess....
Gahhh..I'm very sorry.
I've been busy with school and whatnot.

Though, I'm not sure if I could write an update soon.
We'll see.


ANYWAY, I will forever love you if you guys would leave some lovely comments ((:

A BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU.
Sign up to rate and review this story