Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restless Heart Syndrome

No Rain Drops On Roses And Girls In White Dresses.

by theunspokentruth 7 reviews

Ellen's past. please review. I need to know what you think of this. :] warning; contains sexual content.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-06-25 - Updated: 2009-06-25 - 1629 words

2Original
Descending the stairs, Ellen examined the house. Family picture scattered in all directions of every wall. Little ornaments decorated shelves and tables, giving the house a homey feeling. Ellen tried to suppress a giggle when she spotted the picture of her “stalker” dressed as Peter Pan in his school play. How embarrassing, she thought.

“What’s so funny?” Someone said from behind her.

She spun round to come face to face with a weedy looking kid. Glasses sat neatly at the tip of his nose, His longish brown hair straightened around the edges of his face. He also had the same shade of eyes as Mrs Way. He was smiling shyly at Ellen who was standing before him.
“Oh, I was just looking at this picture.” She said sheepishly pointing towards the photograph. “I found Peter Pan’s outfit pretty amusing.” She laughed.
He chuckled softly and nodded his head.
“That’s Gerard my brother, whatever you do, don’t mock him about it.”
“Why not?” She asked, somewhat curious.
“Well unless you want to end up in the bottom of a river somewhere I’d advise you not to.”
“Okay” She laughed. “I’m Ellen, by the way.” She said holding out her hand.
“Mikey” He smiled taking her hand and shaking it.

“Dinner’s ready!”
Both the teenagers glanced over towards the kitchen to find Mrs Way carrying plates of steaming food towards the dining room. Mikey took a seat at the table; Ellen followed his lead and sat down beside him. He smiled shyly at her before turning away to examine his food.
“Where’s your brother, Mikey?” Mrs Way asked taking her own seat across from them.
Mikey shrugged unknowingly before digging into his food. Donna rolled her eyes at her son’s table manners before leaving the table in search of her eldest son.
Ellen sat awkwardly beside Mikey; she began to pick at her food on the table, taking small amounts every now and then.
It wasn’t long before Donna entered the room again; only this time she was dragging a very annoyed Gerard beside her.
“Sit” she ordered to the teenager.
He huffed in protest but sat down none the less.
“Ellen, this is my eldest Gerard.” She smiled.
“Hi” Ellen said sheepishly but continued to stare at her food.
“Gerard, this is Ellen, she will be staying with us for a while”
“Hi” He scoffed glaring Ellen’s direction.
She could feel his eye burning into her skull, what did he have against her? All she did was walk into him in the hallway. How could he possibly hate her for that? Maybe he’s like this to everyone, she thought to herself.

“So Ellen, Are you looking forward to school tomorrow.” Donna asked, smirking slightly.
“I guess.” The teenager said softly not lifting her gaze.
An awkward silence fell over the table and the only sound that was heard was the clang of metal against the plates.
Gerard was first to leave the table; He stood and left without uttering a word. Donna sighed heavily at this. Upon passing Ellen he gave her a deathly glare causing her to shift uncomfortably in her seat.
Placing her cutlery on her plate Ellen thanked Donna for the lovely meal.
“Would you like some help cleaning up, Mrs Way?” She asked politely.
“That would be wonderful dear.” She exclaimed. “And please, call me Donna.”
“Okay.” She smiled.
She gathered up the plates and carried them to the kitchen where she helped Donna wash them.
“Why don’t you have a look around the house, Ellen?” She said once they were finished. “It might help you get your bearings here.”
“Sure.” The teenager smiled sweetly.

She wandered around the house aimlessly, checking out each room before moving on to another. It wasn’t long before she found herself in front of the basement staircase. She knew well that this was Gerard’s room and was off limits. She smirked to herself and decided it was time to give Gerard a real reason to hate her. She made her way confidently down the stairs and opened the door at the bottom. Plastering a confident smile on her face she made a beeline past Gerard and straight to the bed. She dropped on to it, sitting on the edge, smiling sweetly at the teenager who stood before her.
His shocked expression made her giggle slightly but she managed to hold it down.
“What do you think you’re doing?” He said harshly.
“Your mother said to wander around to house to get my bearings.” She smiled.
“Get out.”
“I haven’t got my bearings yet.” She frowned slightly.
“Get. Out.” He said again, louder this time.
She ignored him and made her way over to his desk. She started to shuffle through his papers and CDs noisily. She gasped slightly when she came across a drawing. It was brilliant. The detail and quality of the drawing was breath taking.

But before she could find anymore, the papers were ripped harshly from her hands and placed into the drawer.
“Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Room.” He hissed through gritted teeth.
“That’s not a very nice way to treat your guest.” She said pouting slightly.
“I’ll just have to make you leave then.” He said.
“Fine.” She said confidently crossing her arms in front of her chest.

She squealed loudly as she felt herself leave the ground.
“PUT ME DOWN!” She screamed thrashing wilding from over his shoulder. He didn’t even hesitate. Wow he’s strong, she thought. She kicked and slapped at him until he dropped her outside his bedroom door. However before he could close the door she grabbed him by the collar and leaned in close to him.
“If you ever touch me again.” She hissed. “You will be sorry. No one ever touches me.”
She pushed him back into the room before stomping up the stairs towards her own bedroom. It was the one thing she couldn’t stand. People touching her. She hated it. Especially when she didn’t know the person. It was the worst thing anyone could ever do to her. Even shaking hands with people made her feel uncomfortable.
Sighing she decided to go to bed. She’d have to get up early tomorrow. Changing her clothes she hopped into bed and switched off the bedside lamp. It wasn’t long before a dream filled sleep over took her.

Flashback.
I squirmed in my mother’s arms as she tickled me vigorously. I giggled and laughed in delight. I tried to catch my breath once she stopped tickling me.
“It’s time for bed, honey.” She said smiling brightly, her blue eyes sparkling with joy.
“Do I have to?” I whined.
“Yes, it’s way past your bedtime.”
“Okay, night mom.” I kissed her cheek and ran into my bedroom. Grabbing my favourite cuddly toy, Mr. Lion, I crawled into bed. I hugged the covers close to my body, waiting for sleep to take me.
The loud, harsh noise of fists banging on our front door woke me. I glanced around the room frantically.
Before I knew it, my mother’s screams of terror filled my ears. I gasped quietly. Beginning to panic I crawled under the bed just as my bedroom door swung open. Tears of fear began to stream done my cheeks. What was happening? My breathing became frantic in my throat. I placed my small hand over my mouth in hope of quietening my breathing.
Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted two pairs of feet at my door. One pair belonged to my mother, but the other pair wore large working boots.
“Get the fuck on the bed.” The man grunted shoving my mother towards the bed. I choked back a sob. Squeezing my eyes shut I tried to block out the noises from above. The harsh noise of his zipper being pulled down filled my ears. My mother’s frantic sobs came from above me on the bed.
“Please, P-Please don’t d-do this.” She begged.
“Shut the fuck up bitch.” A loud smack ran through the room as his hand came into contact with her face.
She gasped loudly and began to sob louder.
I gripped my ears tightly hoping to drown out the sound.
The springs on the mattress began to squeak from the large man’s weight. I took deep breaths; the air stung my throat as if I was breathing in flames. Choking back sobs, I saw the man’s shoes on the floor sway back and forwards with each thrust.
I clutched my ears tightly and shut my eyes.
Why was this happening to my mother? What had she ever done? What was a matter of minutes seemed like hours to me as I sat under the bed where my mother was being raped.
The man grunted loudly as he finished the deed. I bit my lip tightly between my teeth try to hold back my sobs.
“Thanks baby.” He said, before one last scream of pain filled my ears. He zipped up his pants and left the room, closing the door behind him. Silence. My loud breathing echoed against the walls. Tears still brimming at the edges of my eyes.
Something warm splashed onto my hand. I glanced down and witnessed a red liquid on my hand. Puzzled I glanced up. Gasping loudly, I saw a large red stain above me on the mattress. And then everything went black.


Okay, I was pretty quick updating this time. GO ME! Okay. Please review.
I need at LEAST 3 reviews before I continue. Pwease review. For me?
-puppy dog eyes.- arf. :D
xoxo J
Sign up to rate and review this story