Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A little piece of heaven is always followed by little piece of hell

It was you who made me runaway

by avengedromance 1 review

we find out what made frank runaway from home.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2009-06-27 - Updated: 2009-06-27 - 372 words

0Unrated
little piece of heaven is always followed by a little piece of hell

sorry its short

I could of handled it if he didnt love me. I mean some parents just dont love their children. I could have come to terms with only having my mum who cared for me. But this kind of love, if you can call it that, was sickening. It made me want to cry. It made me feel like complete shit. It made me hide myself from everyone else and wish i could dissapear. That i could hide from the world. That kind of love was wrong. I know it was. even from a young age i knew it was wrong. At school i saw that not all parents acted in the same way as my dad did around me around their own children. The parents loved their kids in the right way and the kids felt safe. You see my dad did things to me. Things that no parent should do to their child. He used to touch me, make me touch him. It hurt. Both mentally and physically. the pain was almost to much to bear as he raped me. The words he put inside my head made me feel like i deserved to die. Like i didnt even deserve to be born and live in this world. But nobody noticed. Nobody cared. I was alone and was not likley to survive much longer in that house. So on my 11th birthday i packed my bags and ran. I ran as far as i could possibly go and now here i am, 5 years later and still alive. Now i have at least 2 people who care. Mikey and Gerard Way. The only people I have in this world and they are amazing. I only met them two months ago in high school. But they are the only people i have. They dont know that i have nowhere to live but i will tell them, just not yet. For now i will just worry about staying alive and finding somewhere as safe as possible to sleep.

AN please r&r. I like to hear what you think of the story and if i should carry on writing
Sign up to rate and review this story