Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Make The Moves, Aim The Spotlight

Kiss her, kiss her

by sasukeluver 0 reviews

Concert time is over, but the exsitment is just about to begine. (Fun chapter)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-07-01 - Updated: 2009-07-01 - 1224 words

1Original
^FUN CHAPTER- A CHAPTER THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PLOT^

*I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR FOB**


Cold hands wrap around my shoulders while it sends shivers down my spine. My eyes are glued shut and someone else is with me. Fangs enter into my neck and shoots out dark and dreary thoughts through my head. I see myself, but someone else. I'm alone, but that's not me. Who is it? This girl is not me. She has blood streaming down from her mouth, and unthinkable injuries. She's laughing... and smiling while she's devouring this human being. She's beautiful, but and disgust to be even alive. Her skin is pale, she's a new born. So resent, she must have just been born into her new skin. Her eyes are blood curdling. Who is she?
"Katie..." She speaks. No, it wasn't her. It was another voice. "Katie..." Who is that? It's a mans voice. He speaks again. "Katie, come to me." The creature turns around to face me. I see who she is finally. It is me. It's me and I am a monster. I am a vampire. I am looking at myself. This isn't possible. Pete would never do this to me. I feel hands on my wrists. I am frozen in fear, too busy to see who it is. "Katie."


I don't even want to think of this dream anymore. These will be used in my advantage, but just not right now.
**
"Oh my gosh!" I smile and can't move. Twilight it self was smiling at me and all I could say is Oh my gosh.
"Introductions are not needed I'm guessing?" Rob asked. Everyone laughed at me while my face is still plastered as a stupid fan girl.
"Is she ok?" Kristen asked. Her voice was even more perfect for the part of Bella then I thought. Her awkwardness made her perfect and she was beautiful, Bella Swan.
"Yeah," Pete said. He smacked the back of my head and I was able to move again. But I wasn't expecting him to smack me so hard. I fell forward slightly and everyone tried to help. Taylor got to me first. I was in his arms and it was the most amazing heat I have ever expected. It was pure beauty. I suddenly blushed and stood up. Taylor was smiling and so was everyone else. I stepped back from them and tried to form a sentence.
"Um... Sorry."
"It's okay Katie," Taylor said. I smiled and turned around to Pete. I made a big smile and acted like one of those girls who just got asked out on a date. He laughed at me. "So we actually have to go in a while, but we came to say hi, and that your singing was amazing. You guys must be so proud of her." Pete put his arms on my shoulders and moved his fist around on my head.
"We are. She's been listening to us for so long, we wanted to give her a chance at fame." I smiled and nodded.
"I've wanted to get up on stage for a while, but I haven't had the courage to ask them. But you guys really think I was good?" I bit the side of my lip, hopping to get the honest truth. They all looked at each other and nodded.
"It really was, better then any teenage girl I have ever heard. You really have a future in singing, if that's what you want to go for." Kristen walked up to me and hugged me. "You're such a great singer. I want to hear it again sometime?" She spoke this as if it was a question.
"I'll try to convince to record a song with them in their next album and see how it goes." She stepped back and I got a hug from everyone. I got everyone's autograph, except Taylors. When I asked for it everyone started to leave. Even the band left us alone. I was confused, but hopefully I would get an answer soon.
"What's going on?" I asked. He looked back at his friends and nobody looked at us. I looked back to Pete, but they already were loading the bus. When I looked back Taylor seemed to be closer.
"You know," he said. My heart started to race. "Pete tells me you haven't had your first kiss yet." Oh no, I thought. This might be it... what I have always wanted ever sense Twilight came out, a kiss.
"Well yeah, I guess." I put my hear behind me ear. "I mean it's not like I don’t try, I just don't really get a lot of guys who want to you know?" He smirked and took a deep breath and let it out slowly.
"Well maybe, you don't mind, but I could break your kissing cherry." My eyes got wide and I couldn't help but laugh at his metaphor.
"Okay," I said. I smiled and looked down. "You don't have to. If Pete like... made you." He shook his head.
"He just... mentioned it." I rolled my eyes.
"Figures-" I was going to continue, but Taylor’s finger covered my mouth. I looked at him and he closed his eyes. He got closer to me and covered my mouth gracefully with his. We parted our perfect unison and I didn't want it to end. He smiled and complimented me again on my amazing singing. He gave me one last hug and started to walk away. I turned around and jumped into the air. The mixture of excitement, hyper, and joy is not a good mix for my system. I was smiling and wanted to dance, but instead I just stuck to jumping.
"Wait!" I turned around and my face broke out into a blush. Taylor ran back up to me and handed me something. I looked down to it and, back up. He just smiled and walked away. It was a box type wrapping and it was only covered in brown tissue paper. I unwrapped it and a piece of paper was on top.

Pete said you needed a new on, happy birthday
Love, your Twilight cast


It had the entire cast's signature. I smirked and continued to unwrap the package. When I got to the bottom, I felt through the paper to feel sequence. I took off the last layer and uncovered a book. I didn’t know what kind of book it was though. I looked it over and on the spine there was something engraved.

Katie Wentz Author

I was still confused. I opened up the front page and there was nothing; second page, nothing. It was a journal I finally figured out. It was a beautiful journal. It was completely black, and purple sequence in speckles on the front. I got to start over. This is my new dream journal.
********************************
A/N
Hey guys, sasukeluver here. Well this is going to be the only chapter I have twilight in any of this. I just had to put it in for at least one chapter and this was it. Sorry for just random thought on you guys.
Keep reviewing and rate pleassssssssssssse! Oh, a shout out to Xnataliex, he/ she has posted a comment on every chapter so far so I wanted to say thanks.
Sign up to rate and review this story