Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Knives Out

by Noizchild 1 review

Garry finds some shocking and distrubing information to give to Rose right away. Nice and short for the holiday. More reviews= More chaps. So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-07-04 - Updated: 2009-07-04 - 546 words - Complete

1Exciting
Knives Out:

I was heading to work when I saw it. A new edition of US Weekly sat on the news rack. I ignored it for a minute. But, then I slowly backed up for a second look. I stared at the cover in shock. Is that... I took a copy and bought it. I rushed all the way to Beach Radio Magazine HQ. I looked around for a moment. Oh crap! She's not here yet! Please don't let it be her day off today! She needs to see this! I kept looking around the room.

"Is there a problem?" someone asked behind me. I leapt around me startled. Rose stood behind me looking concerned. I breathed out some.

"Oh Rose!" I called. "It's you!" She looked at me oddly.

"Yeah," she replied. "What's the matter?" I went pale again. I showed her the US Weekly. She looked at it for a moment. The poor woman looked panicked. The cover had her and Pete Wentz at Ocean Flirt having dinner together. The cover asked, "Who is Pete's Mystery Woman?" Rose looked up at me in fear. I felt bad for her right now.

"I'm so sorry!" I said to her. Rose walked to her cubicle in deep worry. I followed behind her just to check on her. I saw Rose on the phone with Pete as I could assume.

"What's going on?" someone asked me. I looked over to my right. Rachel stood next to me looking in at Rose talking on the phone. I didn't say anything. I just showed her the magazine. She looked on the cover. Her eyes looked like they would explode out of her head.

"Oh crap!" she called out loud.

"I know," I told her. Rachel looked Rose in her cubicle on the phone again.

"She's on the phone with Pete, right?" she asked.

"Yep!" I said.

"I see," she replied. Then, Vanessa came over to us. We looked over at her.

"Is there a problem?" she asked. We didn't answer. Rachel showed Vanessa US Weekly. She looked at it in silence. Her face looked as pale as Rachel's. Pretty soon, everyone at Beach Radio Magazine knew about Rose and Pete on the cover. This is bad. Really bad. Rose and Pete have been found out by the general public now. Soon, everyone's going to want to know who she is and crucify her. Greg turned to Vanessa.

"Well Nessie!" he called to her. "What are we going to do now? Rose will be labeled the other woman for sure now!" She thought about that for a moment. Then, her eyes flashed with a new idea in them. I began to smile some. That's my girl! Vanessa's always got a plan! She grinned at all of right away.

"Come to the conference room at lunch!" she called out. "We will have a meeting there!" We all nodded agreeing. Okay, the leak will be fixed. But yet, we found no idea that this would start to a chain of events leading up to that night. If we did, we would have told US and People about Pete and Rose sooner and saved us all the trouble. But either way, it all worked out in the end.

It's All Good for Me
Sign up to rate and review this story