Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Tour #75

by Noizchild 1 review

Andy, Ryan, Brendon, Travis, and Gabe all confront Pete on the truth of his relationship with Rose after looking at the cover of US Weekly. More reviews= More chaps. So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-07-08 - Updated: 2009-07-08 - 948 words - Complete

0Unrated
Tour #75:

I finally have something to confront Pete with. I would just love to see him explain his way out of this one. I received my proof this morning. I found Ryan, Brendon, Travis, Gabe, and Joe all crowded one of the table looking at something. Curious, I walked over to them.

"Hey guys!" I called to them. "What's going on?" They all looked up right away. I noticed their faces right away. They all either looked pale or shocked. I raised an eyebrow at them.

"Is... there a problem?" I asked them. They all remained silent. They didn't seem to want to tell me what was going or what they were looking at. I suspected they were reading something pretty bad. Finally, Travis handed me the US Weekly magazine. I took it and read it for myself. My eyes grew wide in shock. Pete and Rose were on the cover. They looked to be all lovey-dovey together at a popular restaurant. The cover asked, "Who is Pete's Mystery Woman?" I looked up at Ryan, Brendon, Travis, Gabe, and Joe again. This only just confirmed what we all suspected all along. Pete was cheating on Ashlee with Rose. But for how long? And would he leave Ashlee for Rose? All questions would all be answered soon. Well, sort of.

As if on cue, the door brushed closed in the entry way of the hotel. We all looked up and saw none other than Pete staring at us. He clutched his sidekick tightly in his hand. We all stared at him as if he was a new creature that had appeared before us. Pete shook his head a bit at us.

"What?" he asked. "What is it?" None of dared to speak at first. We didn't seem to know who would say the first word. We all had the same question of our minds. But how do we ask it without looking like total assholes to him?

I suddenly just stepped from and showed him the magazine. "Explain that!" I said without thinking at all. Pete looked down at the cover causally. We all waited for him to speak. I thought that he would try to deny or justify being on the cover of US Weekly with Rose. I expected him to come up with at least one excuse. But instead, he looked up at us smiling.

"I know already," he responded. "Rose just told me over the phone."

"So?" Ryan asked. "What is it with you and her?" Pete shrugged at us.

"I just fell in love with her," he said. "That's all really." We all became shocked with silence. Okay, what is all of this? He's not even trying to deny anything at all. Pete just boldly admitted that he loved Rose without thinking at all. He seemed so committed to Ashlee and the baby. We never took him for a cheater. But yet, he seemed a little too close to Rose in the past month. I went over everything in my mind once again. This doesn't make any sense at all! What is he thinking?

"But what about Ashlee?" Travis asked aloud. "You're married to her and expecting a baby." Pete gave us a little smile and softly shook his head.

"I just..." he began to say. Pete paused for a short moment. We all waited for him to talk. Pete shrugged again.

"I just fell out of love with her," he said simply. "And yes I will divorce her soon." I still seemed pretty crazy. Still something didn't make full since. We just all had to ask this little nagging question in the back of minds that drove us crazy all of the time.

"How long have you been seeing Rose?" we all asked together without a single warning. Pete smiled and shook his head again.

"Sit down," he said. "This will take a while." We all did so in silence. Pete broke down and told us everything from the very beginning at Angel's up to last night and this morning. We all sat listening in stunned silence. Judging by his tone and how he spoke about Rose, he wasn't lying at all. Pete really did love Rose and had fallen out of love with Ashlee. When he finished, we didn't know what to say at first. He moved us all deeply inside in a really surprising way. We suddenly... all wanted him and Rose to get together. It's wrong to say this, but we all couldn't wait for him to divorce Ashlee either. Pete looked at us waiting for a reaction. Gabe stood up clapping at him at long last. The rest of us followed suit.

"Good luck!" Travis called out.

"We hope you and Rose get together in the end!" Brendon called. Pete smiled at us again.

"Thanks guys," he said. I couldn't help but to smile at him as well. Well, that's sum of burning questions answered. There is still one more that remained. That came in after we all stopped clapping at Pete and Rose's growing love.

Footsteps shuffled in from behind. We all looked up and saw Patrick dragging inside. He looked pretty rough. Once again, cigarette burns, scratches, cuts, and bite marks covered his body. He panted really hard as well. We all looked on in worry.

"Trick dog!" Travis called to him. "What happened to you?" Patrick refused to talk at all. He just ran away to his room. We all watched on curious. In seconds, we all got up to follow him. I can't hold back anymore. I just have to know what he gets up to at night. We all do.

My Baby's On a Level
Sign up to rate and review this story