Categories > Original > Erotica > Jewelry and Foolery

Things Get... Interesting

by LiraLogs 0 reviews

Things get interesting indeed when Leiran finds that Nijo is more... Aggressive... Than he thought.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2009-07-05 - Updated: 2009-07-06 - 1689 words

0Unrated
(AN: Some stuff got lost in the logging and the story jumps from the end of the last chapter to this piece here.)

Nijo grins and helps with his sleeves. Once the shirt was off, he lays back down but not before pushing his hands up and under Leiran’s shirt. He runs them over his sides then up his front, squeezing a nipple in between his fingers. “I know I’m vulgar-” he twists it “-and shameless to boot-” another tweak “-but I’m damned well adorable.” Smirking, he plunges his free hand down into Leiran’s pants and squeezes him while the other hand continued to play with his nipple.

Leiran gasps in surprise, rather caught off-guard by Nijo's forwardness, considering his usual innocent act- and Leiran had decided that it was an act. Still, he'd be damned if he was fazed by a mere change in attitude, and it wasn't as if the display was anything less than arousing. Leering a bit, Leiran lowered his head, nipping at Nijo's neck while pressing into the touch, breathing already just a bit ragged.

He grins, glad that he was able to get that much of a reaction out of just a few touches. "Shirt's gotta go," he says in a gruff tone while pulling it up and over his head. Once Leiran's shirt lay on the floor, as it had been tossed, he rolls the bigger boy over and sits down on him. "Let's see..." He muses to himself for a bit as he traces his fingertips across his skin, just barely tracing them along. That usually got a kick out of most people as within a few moments of the torturous touch they would be writhing under the hands.

Smirking to himself, Nijo lowered his head down and rested his chin just below the belly button. Closing his eyes, he nuzzles the soft patch of hair exposed. Drawing his attention back up, he scoots himself up along Leiran and dips his head down in a teasing manner, looking up through his hair and lashes at his face while his lips parted slightly just above one of his nipples. Without warning he drops his head and licks the nub then seals his mouth around it and sucks it with licks here and there. His hands were planted firmly on Leiran's shoulders, but it wouldn't take much for the light boy to be rolled back over.

The loss of his shirt was more fortunate than not, and Leiran saw no reason to argue. However, when Nijo moved to roll him over, it was more that Leiran was too surprised by the action to argue, than that he'd had time to decide for or against such a move. The ghostly touches Nijo began to bestow just moments later sent pleasant shivers up Leiran's spine, but by then he was beginning to see Nijo's intent. Not that understanding made controlling a reaction any easier; however, Leiran's ego would be less-than-pleased if he had to admit to so much teasing from an "innocent" he'd been worried about -raping.-

Despite enjoying Nijo's attentions, other portions of Leiran's anatomy were beginning to desire some attention- namely in the vicinity of Leiran's crotch- and said desire was becoming more and more insistent. Deciding that it was high time he -did- something about that- acting instead of reacting- Leiran reached down to cup Nijo's chin with his palm, tilting Nijo's face upwards so he could look the boy in the eye and effectively separating Nijo's mouth from his nipple. That done, Leiran's lips twitched upwards just slightly in an almost hungry sort of smile.

"Nuh-uh," he breathed out, smile widening a bit and a vaguely mischievous look lighting up his eyes. He slid his fingers across Nijo's cheek, removing his hand from Nijo's face, replacing a hand on each of Nijo's shoulders, and pressing lightly downward. "Lips go elsewhere, Nijo-kun."

Blinking, Nijo tilts his head questioningly as his eyes traveled down Leiran's body. The gentle urging from the hands pressured him to scoot downwards with them, lest he be fighting against them. "Mmm," a pink tongue darts out to moisten his lips. "You really want that, eh?" With that wry grin of his, he props himself up on his elbows and slowly takes Leiran's pants off.

After pulling the leggings down, where they bunched up around his ankles, he returned to finger the waistband of his boxers. "Nnn, by the looks of it…" a quick glance up at the other boy's face, "you really want this." A light laughter followed as he groped the hardening bulge in Lei-kun's pants.

Leiran shifted to aide Nijo, as the other boy moved to remove Leiran's pants. Even as he was turning with Nijo leaning over him, Leiran didn't remove partially-glazed eyes from the smaller boy; Nijo was teasing him again, and there wasn't much Leiran could do.

"What do you think?" Leiran breathed, with Nijo fingering the waistband of his boxers. He was inhaling through his nose; it wouldn't do to be panting. Of course, that plan was shot to hell when Nijo groped him; Leiran half-gasped, before exhaling the breath he'd taken in more slowly. If Nijo would tease, then it was high time he made with some retaliation. An impish light in his eyes, Leiran nodded slightly. "Although... If you're unwilling to play that way, Nijo-kun..." Leaving the thought purposefully unfinished, so that Nijo might guess at filling in the blank, Leiran managed to flash a lascivious smile through the haze of desire.

Nijo smiles and rolls off of Leiran onto his side, leaving one arm draped across his waist. "Nnn, I get confused easily," he says idly, ears flicking for what seems to be the first time in hours. His tail thumped against the bed in a lazy manner, curling slightly when it came to rest on the sheets. His bright eyes closed halfway, the corners of his lips turned up in a grin. "So…what're ya gonna do then?"

"Confused?" Leiran asked, one eyebrow arched, tone one of bemusement. He rolled when Nijo did so that they were both on their sides, face-to-face. One hand reached up to rest on Nijo's shoulder, rolling him the rest of the way from his side onto his back. Continuing to move with Nijo, he hovered over the other boy, smiling slightly in his usual lascivious way. "Well..." he began, although he trailed off before answering Nijo's question. He turned away for a moment, dropping the hand that had been on Nijo's shoulder over the edge of the bed, fishing around for a moment before knocking against a small silver jar, grabbing ahold of the little object and placing it on Nijo's chest, before meeting Nijo's eyes once more. Unscrewing the top of the little jar, Leiran dipped a finger inside, holding it up before Nijo's eyes, so that a faint vanilla scent issued forth.

"Take a wild guess... But only if you're willing to play that way."

Sniffing, Nijo's grin broadens in amusement. His nose was much stronger than a human's, so the scent was even stronger; it's a good thing he likes vanilla. "Hmm, looks like I'll just need to take these off, ne?" His hands slide down his sides to his orange boxers, thumbs sticking under the band. Without a second thought, he tugs them down as far as he can, arching his back up, causing his stomach and abdomen to press up against Leiran. Once they were clear of his tail, he settles back down gently, as he had supported a little bit of the other boy's weight and managed not to tip the jar over. "Hmm," he looks down at Leiran's own boxers and smirks. "Need help with those? Are would you like to do them yourself?"

"Help?" Leiran repeated, an amused note to his voice and an echoing glint in his eyes. "I'm not -that- helpless yet, although I don't -mind- help from cute boys. No, I think I can undress myself." That said, Leiran sat up, knees on either side of Nijo, fingers at the waistband of his boxers and tugging the thin fabric down and out of the way. Leaning back down, Leiran grabbed back onto the little jar, before kicking his boxers over the side of the bed, sliding downwards, and repositioning himself between Nijo's legs. Jar in one hand, Leiran swirled two fingers of the other hand inside the silver container, warming the lubricant. As he did so, he looked back up at Nijo, awaiting a reaction.

Nijo brought both hands up under the pillow that his head rested on and squeezed the plush-ness in anticipation. His breath caught in his throat as the slick finger pressed against him, but then it was through, and did it feel good to have it in there. A silent grin plastered onto his face as his tilted his head back and arched his body up in reaction to the second and third digits.

"Nnn, just get in already," he says through grinding teeth. And just to add a little more, "It doesn't hurt at all- just being stretched ish all." A smirk flashed across his face in answer to Leiran's smile. "Come on," he thrusts his hips up once with a faint laugh.

"So you can dish it out, but you can't stand being on the receiving end, hmm?" Leiran asked, smiling through his words. Deciding that it was the case, he moved to comply by thrusting into Nijo- slowly. However, having been teased himself by Nijo not the longest while ago, Leiran found it rather difficult to maintain a torturously slow pace. Instead, he built up a rhythm of thrusts, breath ragged and eyes locked on Nijo's face.

His thin eyebrows would knit together, and then arch up as Leiran's pace kept him on his heels. At the beginning, he kept his eyes trained on Leiran but as the quicker pace was taking over, he arched his body up and threw his head back farther, quite moans escaping from his panting lips.

(AN: Sorry, that's all! We abandoned the RP.)
Sign up to rate and review this story