Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Chicago, the fang-like thorn in my side

You was fake, I was great, nothing personal. you left your head on the radio

by Xnataliex 5 reviews

^^^^That title is a mix between Brooke and Christie's suggestions.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-07-07 - Updated: 2009-07-07 - 1046 words

0Unrated
Brendon’s P.O.V

He is going to loose it, any minute now. “Can some one please tell me how they escaped?” William said coldly. There was a red glint in his eye and people were already edging towards the door. Not me though; showing fear is weakness and he hates weakness. So I stood boldly though my heart pounded and my body was on alert to run when needed.
“You see that question I asked thirty seconds ago? It wasn’t fucking rhetorical!” He snapped.
“It-it was the mist we couldn’t see!” Said Jonathon.
“And the walls, there was bricks everywhere!” Said Travis.
He glanced at every face in the crowd but settled on Travis’s when he spoke.
“Didn’t you have to be carried here Travis? Knocked out by- what’s his name, ah Kyle? Asked William. Travis lowered his eyes to the floor. William laughed coldly.
“You were all pathetic, not worthy to be called vampires” He snickered.
Victoria and Stephanie flung themselves at him; wrong move.
“You disgust me!” He spat, shoving them to the floor. Victoria and Stephanie began to sob but did not get up. “Why were the walls exploding any way?” He said loudly over the crying.
“The blond girl that has recently joined them” I spoke up. William regarded me coolly.
“Ah yes the one you changed but failed to add her to our ranks; that is a rare power she has, she would have been quite useful” He replied. I nodded shortly, avoiding his gaze.
“But why Brendon, do you stand there like a victor, didn’t dear Peter throw you through a wall?” He taunted. I gritted my teeth.
“Master look who I have!” called Ronnie. He ran into the room flinging an unconscious Gabe as he entered.
“Gabriel why on earth are you sniffing around here for?” Whispered William.
“He was outside the gates, I tackled him!” Said Ronnie excitedly.
“Very well Ronnie you have redeemed yourself, the rest of you however.” I ducked as a table zoomed over my head. It was pandemonium as we all ran towards the door; someone was going to die tonight to pay for the failure. I heard a scream and the sound of wood impaling the body. I didn’t look back as I fought myself through the exit. I didn’t have to; that scream was Travis. He had paid the debt.

Harper’s P.O.V

I knew why I was stuck up here; I couldn’t be trusted to control myself with the humans. Human, that’s what I was little over a week ago…These vampire senses are starting to drive me crazy; last night I was woken up because my senses had tuned into a spider walking. It sounded like tapping fingers.
“I have the solution” Said Caleb.
“Seriously? What?” said Kyle. Ugh not again I could here them from all the way down stairs!
“Coin toss” Said Caleb simply like it was the answer to the world’s problems.
“This is a chick’s heart we are talking about here, you wanna base it one a coin toss?” Said Kyle.
“Yup, heads or tails?” Asked Caleb.
“Heads” Kyle sighed in reply. I heard the coin flip through the air and the slap as it landed on a hand.
“Yes I win!” Shouted Kyle. I heard Caleb groan and then my senses unfocused them. What were they up to now? “Harper, can I come in?” Said Kyle as he knocked the door.
“Okay” I replied. The door opened and he stepped into the room grinning madly.
“So how are you anyways?” He asked. I raised my eyebrows.
“You came aaalll the way up here to ask me how I am.” I said shaking my head. He nodded. There was a gigantic silence going on so I decided to jump on the bed.
“Harper?” He said.
“Yeah?” I replied in mid-bounce.
His reply was interrupted by Caleb who had crashed through the door.
“Harper do you wanna go for some “dinner” with me?” He said whilst holding Kyle in a headlock.
“What are you doing Caleb, the coin said me!” Said Kyle in a muffled way. I stopped bouncing.
“That’s what you were up to? Deciding who could ask me out?” I said slowly. Kyle had managed to get out of the headlock. He shoved Caleb on the floor.
“What do you guys think I’m here on holiday or something? Like I would wanna go out with a couple of idiots!” I shouted. Suddenly all the frustration I had been holding in for the past week burst out of me.
“I am not supposed to be here. I should be going to Harvard this September, I should be getting ready for my finals, and I should be partying with humans, I should be with my human boyfriend and my human family. I should be human. My life is fucking over and you think I wanna go out sucking animal’s blood as a date!” I shouted. Caleb and Kyle just stood there. Mouths open wide. “Get out!” I shouted Kyle ran out of the room but Caleb stopped as he left. “I should be human, Kyle should be human, Pete should be human, and Brooke should be human. Apart from the transformer vampires we should all be human. Harper we are in the same boat as you; none of want to be here either. I haven’t seen my family for two years, they way your feeling right now; you’re not alone we all feel it too” He said as he closed the door behind. Him I took a few breaths and followed him downstairs. I never thought about the fact that they all had been changed into vampires without choice too; I’d always seen them as the bad guys. I smiled in apology at Kyle and Caleb and they smiled warmly back. All these strangers may be strangers but they are all I’ve got now.

Authors note: so there you go. It’s kind of a filler…thanks for the reviews as per usual.
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you < Brooke's fave song :D
Sign up to rate and review this story