Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Chicago, the fang-like thorn in my side

"The moon is singing, it's rad"

by Xnataliex 7 reviews

Gabe comes and goes...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-07-03 - Updated: 2009-07-03 - 988 words

0Unrated
Elizabeth’s P.O.V

“I’m gonna be grounded until I’m ninety” muttered Lindsey, she was a whitey green type colour and was clutching at her ankle like it would fall off.
I patted her back; in a non-sarcastic way of course, but she didn’t see it like that. “This is your entire fault, it was your idea to go!” she cried, shrugging me off. “Sheesh, I didn’t hold a gun to your head…” I replied. Avoiding her glare I glanced around the room we were being held prisoner in. Hang on, are we being held prisoner?
“That club was totally dodgy there were twelve year olds in there, not to mention the fact that it’s run by vampires!” she shouted interrupting me out of my thoughts. “Look, I didn’t know any of that; if I did I would have suggested a movie instead!” I exclaimed, holding my hands up. “What about Natalie, she could be dead!” She said. I shuffled uncomfortably. “Don’t say that…” I said quietly.

Lindsey got up and hobbled toward the door. “You’re just going to make it worse!” I said. A knock on the door stopped her in her tracks; she hobbled back to the bed. “Um do you mind if I come in” Said a voice, male and nervous.
“As long as it’s not for dinner!” I called.
The door opened slowly to reveal a short guy, wearing glasses and a hat. He looked familiar…Hold up it’s the guy that checked Lindsey out! He shuffled into the room.
“Are you guys hurt?” He asked quietly. I pointed a Lindsey who was bright red; obviously she had recognised him too. I walked over to her. “I can help” He said simply. Lindsey nodded and moved her hands away whilst he placed his hands on her ankle; it was engulfed in a bright glow. Lindsey wiggled her foot as he moved away, good as new. His face was now red enough to match hers. They both looked at each other; it was one of those looks that you only see in slushy romantics. I was beginning to go red my self as I was totally embarrassed to be here to watch them share it.
I cleared my throat gently and they snapped out of it, both looking flustered.

“So now what?” I asked. “Could you both come upstairs?” He said. We followed him up the stair case to a room full of vampires. I must admit I was scared until I saw Reggie; best friends since kindergarten after all, I didn’t think she’d let them eat us. Reggie ran over and hugged us. Over her shoulder I saw Natalie; she looked pretty shaky though she was no longer covered in blood. A dark haired vampire blocked my view of her. “Patrick” He said to the hat clad short guy. Patrick followed him out of the room. Closely followed by Reggie and another guy.

Reggie’s P.O.V

Pete began his regular only-when-he’s-stressed pacing. It was highly annoying but no matter how many times I raised my eyebrows at him he didn’t stop. Max shuffled through the papers he was holding. “I could only find one case where the victim of the venom bite survived due to being healed by a healer vampire” He said, slowly and clearly. Pete frowned and paced faster. “It doesn’t heal completely though” Said Pete.

“That’s because vampire venom cannot be healed completely” Max replied. “So it won’t last?” asked Patrick. Max shook his head. “It only slows it down it says here the victim died a month later” He read. Pete stopped pacing, thank God. “Isn’t there a way to cure it?” I asked quietly. “The only way for her to survive would be for her to be changed” Max said sighing. Pete let out a low whistle and started pacing again. “Death or being a damn vampire, some options they are” Said Pete.
“How are we going to tell her?” Said Patrick. “I will” Said the voice of Gabe. I ran over to him and put my arms around him, he shrugged me off.
“¿Por qué?” I gasped. (Why) Patrick, Pete and Max all traded looks and went back into the room.
“Yo no puedo ser fiado de” He said quietly. (I can’t be trusted). “You’re not under his control any more!” I exclaimed. I felt tears begin to pour down my cheeks; I knew what he would say next.
“I have to leave” I said quietly. I threw my arms around him. “No vaya!” I cried. (Don’t go). He wiped my tears away. “I’m too dangerous to be around here” He said. He wiped my tears. “I can still feel the connection…” He added. “We can fix it!” I said. He shook his head smiling sadly. He bent down and kissed me gently.
“I’ll be back once I have worked out what is going on” He tried to assure me. “Adiós mi amor” He said quietly. I watched him turn on his heel and walk away.

Authors note: A little bit of Spanish for Natalie/x Ix am x not x an x nuggetx. Christie; welcome back what bloke do you want? Gimme three names Victoria was'nt inteneded as VickyT but she can be if you want. Thanks for the reviews guys. Competition: You guys can name the next chapter title, stick it in your review and i'll pick the best one :). Happy 4th of July for tomorrow Americans! xo


Indexy type thing two: If all your blood is drained your dead, vampires meal. If half your blood is drained you become a vampy. If you get a quick bite you get infected with a disease only vampires carry! Just in case you're wondering why I haven't turned into a vampire.
Sign up to rate and review this story