Categories > Original > Drama > Sorry will cut it

Sorry will cut it

by xstarx 3 reviews

myy first storyy =] and plese readd myy frends storyy on here 'at least we got each other: frerard' im sorryyy if thats not the title xD

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-07-07 - Updated: 2009-07-07 - 242 words - Complete

1Moving
My life is worth nothing.
I am a 14 year old girl.
And is tired of living.
All because of Erik.
Erik is my boyfriend. And I hate him. But I can't leave him. I want to. He abuses me so bad, I'm afraid each time he beats me, it'll be the last time I breathe. He threatens to kill me if I leave him. I tried one time, and that's the first time I was in the hospital. If you're wondering why I can't go my parents, it's because they're dead. I have no one in my family. No friends. And I'm forced to live with Erik. Of all things. I haven't gotten raped yet, and that's a small blessing for me. Sometimes, Erik says I'm the most beautiful girl in his world. He runs his fingers through my long black hair, and stares into my blue eyes. Then he gets all abusive later. I can't take it anymore. I can't even try to plan a escape without breaking down. I have thought about suicide but I'd chicken out. I pray to God every night that something good will happen between me and Erik. That I'd be able to runaway and he'll never find me. The police will come and arrest him if I ever can call 911. Erik won't let me even touch or look at the phone. Something's gotta give. Help.

------------------------------------------

sorry its like soooo short but rate and review
Sign up to rate and review this story