Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine's School for the Strange

One last chance to reverse Brendon's curse!

by Chicago-Kid 5 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2009-07-10 - Updated: 2009-07-10 - 1294 words

0Unrated
It was amazing how everybody was getting on so well with William. Like, it was completely spectacular.
Once we were at the boarding gates we were introduced to more people. A guy who preferred to be called Sisky (real name being Adam :).
Ahh, have to tell you about Sisky. He has to be the most spazztastic person that I’ve ever met.

Note: Definition
Spazztastic, adjective;
A person, animal or object that spazzes continually.
Spazztazzle, spastic, spasm, spazztastical

And the power he has just happens to suit him. Perfectly.
He can shoot lightning out of his hands (holy jizz!)

Then Billvy’s sister, Courtney.
I actually wanted to dance as soon as I found out she was coming with. MAIN REASON: It would get really stanky with a bunch of boys. Girls are floral so we make it smell nice. Oh, that also means we can fart rainbows. Just so you know ;) Her powers just the coolest because not only does she have photographic memory (yeah, I KNOW that is not a superpower!) but she can show you what she wants to through your mind. So she can show you what she really wants to say without uttering a word. The only bad thing was she was just as pretty as Bill. Too pretty, but not in the anorexic asian way.

BY GOD, DO I SOUND LIKE AN ENTREPRENEUR OR WHAT?

Once we had all boarded the plane, Brendon (who was sitting next to me), squeezed my hand really hard. I didn’t know that this flying fear was going to get to him this badly. He kept on wiping his forehead with the other hand nervously. Usually he can’t sweat at all (so you could imagine what would happen with fevers)
I didn’t know that this flying fear was going to get to him this badly. He kept on wiping his forehead with the other hand nervously. Usually he can’t sweat at all (so you could imagine what would happen with fevers)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sorry, inside joke (hehehehehe). I reached over and hugged him, making a mental note. Oh my god, he was hot.
Oh yes, Pete and I named the sock monkey, Child. That’s all. Because that just shows off our spectacular imagination skills and all. Somebody screamed a few rows behind us.
“Sisky, shut up! You’ll get us all kicked off the plane!” Billvy told him
“He can’t stop. Buckle his seatbelt.” Courtney answered promptly
another maniacal scream.

[A/N: what does your maniacal scream sound like. Do it now. Like, right now. Okay, then you have to try and put it in a review. Go on try it. I know you want to :]

“Excuse me, is there a problem here children?” said a voice that sounded an awful lot like the pedophile from Family Guy. By that point in time, everybody in the economy class was on there knees, watching the scene
“He just gets a little scared on aeroplanes.” Courtney explained.
“Have you got a pillow we can tape to his face?” Bill added
Joe snorted loudly, causing Andy and Trixi to join in
clears throat Oh son, we have the pillow. No tape sorry.”
Courtney removed the pillow from behind her and shoved it in his face. He stopped.
“Thank you children.” The pedophile looking man said, turning around, winking at Joe on his way to the front of the plane. Brendon sniggered quietly. Then he got tense again. I passed him the sock monkey so he bit it (you know when you’re a kid sometimes and when you get a needle, you bite something really hard to get your mind of the injection?).
I pulled out my i-Pod and gave him one headphone. Oh shit, it appears “Snakes On A Plane” was the last song playing. He whimpered a tad.
“Excuse me, please put your electronic items away.” An angry looking lady said, hovering over our seat. So I put it away (like, omg are you serious!?)
“Kids these days.” The lady muttered, continuing down the aisle. Probably one of the only she’s walked in her entire life.
Sisky put out a leg and then started laughing again. The small neon signs started making noise above us, instructing everybody to buckle their seatbelts. Brendon’s was already buckled by the time I looked. He was trying to read one of the airplane magazines (RUNWAY? Isn’t that a fashion magazine?!). I grabbed his hand again.
“You’ll be okay.” I told him. “There will be no snakes on here.”
“But, haven’t you seen that show, Fringe. You know the episode where there’s that gas that melts human flesh?”
“Yeah. We might not even be classed as humans though?” I offered, wincing slightly.
What the shit was I saying? We might not even be human. Hell, we may as well just turn into wookies!
“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard Ryanair -,
small cheer of delight from somebody starting with R a few rows back
“-it’s currently, er, 6: 40 a.m.-,
“We.are.early?!” Brendon said in a whisper. “What if-,”
“Won’t happen.” I said, attempting to use my reassuring voice. It was a tad rusty. Hadn’t reassured a soul for about 6 months.
The pilot cleared his throat, “the cabin crew and myself wish you all a comfortable flight. We should be landing in New Jersey at about 8:50. There will be a snack, er, served, er, on this flight. Relax yourselves and have an er, enjoyable, er, flight. Thank you.”
“Didn’t you hear him? He sounded so unsure. What if he’s got like gas bombs up there sand he tries to gas us all out and stuff?”
I rolled my eyes. “You know that won’t happen.”
The plane jerked a bit and Brendon jumped in his seat.
“I think that I’ll just get up, Y'know. Stretch my legs a little.”
I suddenly had the picture I my mind of when Marge Simpson went crazy on the plane, running up and down the aisle
"Brendon Boyd Urie, please get back into your seat this minute or there will be severe consequences.” Said a motherly voice from behind us. Pete smiled self-righteously and sat down with a smirk upon his face before Brendon could see. REMINDER: Pete can mimick things AND voices.
evil laugh
Er-hem!
The plane made a noise and started moving again and Brendon sat still in his seat, hands clamped tightly onto the armrests. His knuckles wereg going past white with his anxiety. I tried to give him a hug, but it was like trying to hug a statue.
“OH MY GOD! YOU GUYS HAVE TO LEAN FORWARD!” Trixi yelled from her seat.
Thankfully we weren’t flying first class. We were like a travelling zoo, a circus? At least back in coach class we were safe from the prying eyes of snooty businessmen.
Sisky screamed again.
“Are you going to lean forward?” I asked nervously, “It’s super fun. You get blown back into your seat.”
“No thanks.” He was trying to keep his voice steady. His legs were shaking now.
We sped up and I could tell we were nearing the end of the runway. I leant forward in anticipation. So did Brendon. He looked at me and smiled weakly. We got blown back into our seats and Brendon yelled out, and then smiled more. We hi-fived.
ACHIEVEMENTS ALWAYS EQUAL HI-FIVES!
Two back-up screamers followed Brendon. Did my ears decieve me or was that both a male and female mentally insane scream?
Babies started bawling their eyes out throughout the cabin.



(THERE SHALL BE REVIEW REPLIES BACK IN THE OTHER CHAPTERS. FICWAD ISN'T JUST LETTING ME ADD IN REVIEW REPLIES!)
Sign up to rate and review this story