Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine's School for the Strange

Chapter One Gazillion - JERSEY moriarty

by Chicago-Kid 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Humor - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2009-07-14 - Updated: 2009-07-14 - 1981 words

0Unrated
As promised we were landing in New Jersey at 8:50 a.m, not a minute later. By then, like with most things Brendon likes, he was completely absorbed and psyched up for the next flight. We were told then that the LAX trip had been cancelled. There were some terrorist threats over there and the entire airport was closed down, amazing. I was REALLY looking forward to that trip!
We were told to leave in an orderly fashion but… who can blame us!?
Okay, so we knocked over that old hag, it was an accident. You see, what happened was, Sisky kind of heard that they were selling Jack Mannequin’s CD for 75 cents at a music store in the airport (I have NO idea whatsoever how he found out), then word got out to some “Jack Mannequin’s biggest fangirl” in front of them (no, it wasn’t Trixi. Haha, you were SO thinking that), who went insane. She announced in the time that we were able to unbuckle our seatbelts that she had already bought all of their albums, twice. Apparently she needed a third one for some spell (she was one of those psycho’s that draws pentagrams and nails garlic to their doors), to make the drummer go insanely mad for her. Everybody smirked when she was talking about the spell thing, it was like a private joke because we didn’t need no pentagrams.
No-sir-ree-bob!
So, for the rest of the flight Bill, Courtney and Sisky were conspiratoring against the psycho cat lady

(get this shit yo, she showed me her cat photo album. She is officially a psycho cat lady, no arguments!),

while she talked to herself, making strange, strange facial expressions. For example, have you seen that chocolate ad where there is two kids making their eyebrows dance? Yeah, she was doing that!
As soon as the plane landed, before the captain or creepy pedophilistic looking flight attendant man could say a word they bolted for the door, knocking over the stewardess on their way. Thankfully they all got away unscathed. We tried to follow but we could barely catch up.
“Haha, William runs like a girl!” Joe pointed out. So we all laughed. Like a full on belly laugh. Before we knew it, Trixi was on the ground. Then Ryan was on the ground too in under 30 seconds. It was funny, but there wasn’t any room left on the ground to join them. A boy with his parents strolled out of the first class door, with his nose in the air.

Somehow (when we had all RE-ORGANISED ourselves) we managed to catch up to all of them. Right in the middle of the store there was two people, unequally matched in height (Sisky owned the woman, height wise), both gripping the CD intensely.
“Whoa, where were you guys?” Courtney asked, standing up straight. William also stopped loitering. Oh they could have been fined for that in some places! gasp!
“Why?”
“Well, they’ve been in there for about 10 minutes glaring at each other like that. Where were you?” William asked
“Nowhere.” Joe and Trixi answered simultaneously
He gave us a weird look, “Okay... So, what do we do about this? Sisky WILL NOT give up at all.”
“Watch?” Andy suggested. We all assumed a viewing position outside the store. The pair didn’t even appear to notice the presence of all 10 of us watching. Amazingly nobody was at the counter of the shop.
Sisky gave the lady a little shock (yeah I’m serious!), slammed some coins onto the counter and ran.
“Man, did you see that?! She was insane!” Sisky said once he reached us all
“We know.” William said, smirking.
“So, how long have we got here?” Ryan asked as we all watched the woman walk out of the shop, giving us the evils. She tripped over.
“We have an hour.” Courtney answered.
“PARTAY!” Gabe answered
“GIFT SHOP!” Trixi screamed. God, why is everything screaming with her at exciting new places?!

Also, what’s up with her obsession of gift shops?
SRSLY?!
She grabbed Courtney and I’s hands then pulled so we almost fell over on the polished airport floors.
“Next time, could you please wait for us to catch up?” I asked.
Brendon and Andy decided they wanted to go to the gift shop. They wanted to check out the gift shop so they made up excuses about saying that there was a manly man super macho shop next door.
“Make it back here in half an hour SENORITA’S” Gabe told us, putting extra emphasis on senorita’s, laughing his psycho laugh
“See you!” Courtney yelled to William as they were seperated, giving him that nervous smile they do on movies when people are thinking, “AWKWARD”.
Good thing about Trixi and her super kiddish mind: Just like at kindergarten, when first go, you have no friends but in 5 minutes you have at least one friend wanting to make mudpies with you. Same thing with Courtney and Trixi. Also there’s no awkwardness. I just rule that part of the encyclopedia of random ass shit.
Eventually we did slow down, but SOMEBODY insisted on using those flat escalators they put in airports (you know the ones). We passed a coffee shop and I saw two boys.
“Mikey, which one do you want?” said the boy with jet black hair
“OH MY FUCKING GOD.” I said.
“You can just go on.” I told them
“No problemo.”
Gosh, it’s nice to know I’m that loved!
I tried to keep under control as I walked over. I was sure the faces matched with the profile pictures.
Two hands touched my shoulders like a drum flamme from behind
“Poppit?” the voice asked
“Gerard?” I asked, turning around.
I was greeted by the sight of the same pair of eyes from the Internet, dark greenish-brown. Before I could say another word, I was tackled to the ground.
“Told you I’d get you!” Gerard said, pulling me up
“H-hello.” The other boy said. Mikey.
“Scotalian Unicorn?” I asked, just in case I was wrong.
“Hey.” He said, extending his hand. I took it and shook it. I was amazed. I had two walls of super hotty hot hotties surrounding me. All in a days.
“Do you want to go and meet everybody else?” I asked, ripping my eyes away from Mikey’s shocked stare.
“Sure.” Gerard said, abandoning their coffee plan.
“Do you want to get your coffee still?” I asked, feeling the ends of my mouth twitch upwards.
“Oh yeah. Hold up a second.” Gerard answered, “What do you want?” he asked me
“Oh… um… a hot chocolate would be cool.”
He ordered two hot chocolate’s and a black coffee.
“So…?” Gerard began. We both laughed awkwardly mental telepathy message to Trixi: we need your unawkwardness at once We remained silent until we had the hot goods
“We sent you like a ton of comments and stuff but then we realised you must of already left.” Mikey told me.
another awkward silence
“Oh yeah, we’re going to the gift shop, just so you know. Not trying to kidnap you or anything..”
They both laughed. I considered just screaming, “MURDER BLOODY MURDER!” to see if they would laugh. They seemed kind of like the type who would think that’s funny. But I can think of a ton of people who would laugh at that.

Pointless. ^^^
< >
||||| It’s a tree. Haha


I noticed how Mikey kind of looked like he was floating when he walked. Kind of like when I walk. Apparently my head bobs up and down when I walk. I really wish I hadn’t been told that. Thanks whoever told me that.

Before we could even get within five meters of the gift shop…-
BTW: HOW DID SHE KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THE SHOP WAS?
Yeah. You guessed it.
Godzilla.
No that’s just plain understating.
King Kong and Godzilla’s baby.
“Hey Courtney look! A SUSHI SHOP!”
“We have one of those back home.” Andy reminded Trixi, sighing.
“But it’s cute.”
Oh no. She did not just call somehtiung cute.
Brendon took a few steps to the left, away from Godzilla/King Kong’s lovechild.

“Uh. Well, here’s some fo your guys future classmates.” I told Gerard and Mikey anxiously.
“Cool.”
“That was unexpected.” I said, laughing slightly
“That’s what we aim for.” Mikey said grinning widely.
Courtney waved anxiously at me looking at Trixi like she was a madwoman. Wait. Oh yeah.
“Rescue mission.” I whispered to the two boys on either side of me.
“Hey Trixi. I think we should try and find the boys-.”
*Andy and Brendon cleared their throats loudly,
“As I was saying, we should try and find them. We’ve got a quarter of an hour to go until we’re supposed to be back.”
“Okay. Maybe there’s a gift shop that way!”
Fucking eureka!



LE REVIEW TIME!You said:
falloutboyfan:I totally think PATRICK should mimic voices... Have you SEEN how good he is?!?.

Loser replies saying:
Yes. Even though it is Pete's power, Patrick should just be able to do it naturally. He can impersonate the Jonas Brothers. Haha >;)

You said:
xcharlottee: I reaaallly love this story. I can't wait until they start going to school. I'm sure their will be plenty of hilarious senarios. =] update soon !

Fuckface i'm going to go and die now replies saying:
Yeah, I can't wait till we get to school either. Scenarios? I like the cutaway things like in Family Guy how it just randomly goes off into another ... OMFG FUCKING SWALLOW OR YOU WILL DIE. (seriously, if you don't swallow. you will die.)

ixamxnotxaxnugget says:
well. actually her review was stellareque. so stellareque it was too long so I didn't post it.

COMPLETE LOSERKID NO HOPER replies:
Aw, thanks.
Nope, I don't remember your email either but it'll still be in my inbox, probably. I barely ever delete emails. Your review does notsuck, at least I got one from somebody who isn't a psychopath (e.g SidelineStalker).
And I don't know why Brendon hates flying in this. Ha, I'd love to be in an airport and laughing like that in an airport. Weird stares are the greatest! El Paso just makes me think tacos. Sorry. :)
Thanks for the email

alex -nods- says:
ok. well her review was toolong as well so yeah. that sucks cow nipple.

FART ON MY HEAD PLEASE. IT WILL MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON! replies:
Dude. There is actually a Ryanair. It freaking exists!
Sisky is a sweetheart/my favorite mechspazzatron. I think it'd be weird meeting him if he's like how he was on old TAITV (you know the mental screams and stuff!)
Oh and I hope you had an enjoyable flight. I fucking love flying so it was supposed to be like a weird contrast.
Should of put Trixi next to Brendon so she'd go ape on him and stuff.
Oh well
Thanks for the review yo!

RYANAIR FUCKING PWNS!

santi out!
x

xPrettyInPunkx says:
Nice. I'd rather fly Ryanair than Delta anyday haha, my mom gets free plane tickets from Delta though, so I guess thats not happening. Great update, although I think the chapter before this is either missing or my dads computer sucks. Can't wait for more =)

JUST STAB ME WITH THAT GOD DAMN KNIFE OR USE YOUR HANDS, I'M A BURDEN UPON THE GROUND YOU STAND ON. THE ENTIRE WORLD REALLY replies:
Holy shit. You get free tickets. That's bloody awesome. So Ryanair and Delta are domestic airlines? Hopefully. They'll swap to Philippine Airlines later when they go to Tokyo.
Yep, the chapter before failed to load. I should try and post it somewhere but I'm an ass so yeah. Thanks for waiting for more.



See you!
Sign up to rate and review this story