Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1991

Pizza

by wheresyourheart 10 reviews

the four eat pizza and chat, then it starts to thunder.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2009-07-10 - Updated: 2009-11-03 - 787 words

5Exciting
Gerard, Tracey, Matt and I were all squished together at a small table in the corner of Lesley's Pizza. It was a cozy little restaraunt, smelling of fresh baked pizza and french fries. I took a moment to look at the decor--- red and white checkered tile, black tables, white chairs. There were black and white photos on one wall from when the place had first opened.

"Matt plays the drums in a band," Tracey suddenly spoke up, bragging to me.

"Really?" I said, effortlessly sounding interested, me being a music freak and all. "What kind of music do you guys play?"

Matt shrugged. "Punk. Well, pop-punk. And my band is kind of no more since our singer moved to Canada..."

"Oh." I said, just to fill the silence. "So... you need a vocalist?" Gerard's eyes met mine and I gave him a meaningful look.

"Well, yeah, I suppose," Matt replied. "I mean, Todd is moving to vocals for the time being--- he's the guitar player--- but he's not good at doing two things at once."

"I see..." I said.

Matt knotted his eyebrows in interest, "Why, do you know someone who's interested?"

I bit my lip and smiled a little, looking at Gerard again. He had a pleading look in his eye, slightly shaking his head. "Maybe."

"Cool, who is it?" Matt asked. "Is he any good?"

Gerard mouthed, "No," and, not wanting him to be mad at me, I kept my mouth shut.

"Uh, you know? I think he's, um, away..." I told Matt.

"Oh," he said, seeming disappointed. "Well, when he gets back, introduce us."

I gave a slight nod. Tracey said, "Mmm," and I turned to see that our waiter was bringing us a fresh-out-of-the-oven large cheese pizza. My mouth watered. I took a sip of the cola in front of me as Tracey passed out paper plates to us.

After grabbing my slice, I took a bite. It was really hot, but it was also really good. I swallowed and took another sip of soda. We chatted about some book that I had never heard of, which somehow transformed into a conversation of first kisses.

Matt's first kiss was with his older sister's friend when he was ten, and she was twelve. They were sitting on a dock at his old condo, which was on a lake.

Tracey's was with some guy named Dan when she was in sixth grade.

When it came my turn, I said, "Mine was in seventh grade, in the summer, with this guy that ended up being a real jerk."

Tracey gave me a look, "Huh?" I just stared at her. "No, it was in, like, fifth grade," she said, with a bit of attitude. All she need was the duh at the end.

"Right," was all I could think of to say.

Then it was Gerard's turn. He blushed as all of our attention was directed toward him. "Um," he spoke shyly, "It was just last year..." He gave a nervous giggle.

"Ooh, was it Rebecka?" Tracey asked, putting her chin in her hand and smiling.

Gerard nodded. "Yeah. We only kissed once, though..."

"So that was your only kiss?" Tracey asked.

Gerard shook his head and looked at me, a close-mouthed smile for me.

Tracey said, "Ah, of course."

When we finished eating and everyone was stuffed with extra-cheese and carbonated drinks, we made our way back to the beach-front amusement park. Above the music, conversations of other people, and laughter of children, I heard a roll of thunder, and prayed that it wouldn't cut the night short.

"It thundered," Tracey stated.

I nodded.

"I hate thunder," Tracey said.

"Well, then let's go back to the car, I guess," Matt told her, putting his arm around her waist as the sound of thunder rolled for a second time, louder than the first.

I really wanted to sit next to Gerard. I just wanted to be with him. So I said, "Matt, you can sit in front."

"You sure?" he asked. "I thought you get carsick?"

I shook my head, "Um, no." Maybe Amanda did, but Casey didn't.

"Alright," he said, as we approached the car. He got in the passenger seat and I slid into the back with Gerard. Yawning, I leaned my head against his shoulder for a moment, showing my affection for him.

Nights like this, with this amazing guy, I wished I could relive over and over and over again. Back in my life as Casey, I was always unhappy, always bitchy, wishing for this. This amazing relationship-- and with Gerard Way! Nothing could bring me down when I was with him, taking in the smell of him and stealing his warmth.
Sign up to rate and review this story