Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Shattered Love

One

by OverlordDiB 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-07-11 - Updated: 2009-07-11 - 885 words - Complete

0Unrated


Frankie

I'd heard a lot about him even before I stepped into my dorm room. They called him a freak. They'd said he was a fucking weirdo. They said a few other things, but I wasn't really paying attention. I was too busy trying to figure out who they were talking about. I crossed the field separating the main building with the dorm I was supposed to be staying in. I saw a boy with a magical fro hurry past me, nearly shoving me out of the way. "Hey, Sorry!" he said, not pausing to stop for conversation.

I walked to the end of the hallway, where they said I was assigned to room. Itook the key that the lady in the guidance office had given me and opened the door. She'd said I'd have a roommate. I'm not entirely sure I was too happy about that.

I noticed the other boy immediately. He was one of those people who stuck out in life, but there was nothing really special about him. That's not right. It's like, there's no feature that makes him stand out exactly, like my tattoos, but everything put together on him is well... intriguing. I already know that I need to find out as much as I can about this boy. He's sexy, that's obvious, with his dark hair hanging around his face haphazardly as he looked down at his sketchbook. I don't think he even noticed me coming in.

"Um, hello. I'm your new roomie." He barely looked up at me; he just gave a nod as he raised his eyes momentarily from his drawing. Iset my stuff down on the empty side of the room, unpacking slowly, deciding that putting up my posters now might give him a little hint of who I am, if he cared at all. I could pretty much tell that this was the guy that the boys on the field were talking about. I hung my posters of bands up, kind of quickly, eager to maybe make a friend.

I made a mistake and decided to look over his shoulder at his picture. It was amazing. Fuck, can this kid draw. "That's amazing. You really do know how to draw."

"Did I say that you could see it?" he said at me, angrily. Shit, I can't get on this guys good side, can I? I don't even know what his name is. I put the black bedspread and red sheets on my bed and smoothed it out before I sat on it in silence for a few minutes before he spoke up again. "Thank you."

It took me a second before I realized what he was talking about. "Oh, your drawing? Yeah, it's brilliant. You should get a career in that. I'm Frank, by the way. Frank Iero." He nodded, putting his sketchbook in a cardboard box under his bed.

"Drawing is sort of my thing, you know? I'm Gerard, by the way. Sorry about earlier. No one really talks to me when I draw; otherwise I get kind of cranky." He cracked a smile. God was he beautiful. When he looks happy, he makes the whole room light up. Gerard... What a beautiful name.

"Do you have any rules for the room? Any stipulations of my living here?" He raised his eyebrows at me, giving me the cutest of looks. "You're really cute when you smile, by the way."

"Thanks." He really smiled at me this time, making me smile as well. "You're pretty cute yourself. And my rules? No interrupting my drawing, no crappy music, and you have to put up with my gay friends."

God, he was gay, too? Could this guy get any better?"Um, so does that mean you're gay too?"

He shook his head. "No, but I'm fine with it. All my other friends are, so it'd be kind of mean for me to exclude you in that group. Oh, another rule. It's more like a question. Are you planning on ditching me when you find some better friends? I'm sick of that. It's how I chased out my last 4 roommates, and I don't feel like doing it again. I've already got a bad rep around here; I don't need an even worse one by chasing out the new kid."

It was my turn to shake my head. I have no idea how anyone would want to leave this room. Not only was this guy gorgeous, he has agreat personality, too. "No way! I'm starting to love it here already, all cause of you. I'm glad to have a friend already." Did he think we were friends?Oh well, it's too late to take back what I said.

"Yeah. Friends. Speaking of, I'll have you meet my other gay friends later. They're all doing something or other now. I don't really know when they'll be here, but they always show up sometime before curfew. Usually around 11. Depends what we're doing to determine how long they're out." He glanced away, like he was remembering something from a long time ago. God is he pretty. Ugh, I have to remember he's off-limits now that Iknow he's a straight boy. "Most of the time they're gone by one, unless we're drinking or getting high, then they're usually here until class."

Sign up to rate and review this story