Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The hardest part is losing you...

Lies For the Liars

by XxLovexMCRxMusicxX 4 reviews

So it was just me Frank and the soft beeps of the heart monitor. Fabulous.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2009-07-11 - Updated: 2009-07-12 - 481 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4: Lies For The Liars



“What fuck no! No! No! No! No! No! No! ” I yelled as I tried to open the back seat but the child locks were on and couldn’t be opened. “Let me out! This is kidnapping!”I screamed at them as bob handcuffed me and put on my seat belt. “Frank… you have to go see him.”Bob said calmly biting his lip slightly and taking out a roll of duck tape. “why do I have to go?!” I yelled in his face. “Because Gerard can’t move his hands anymore because of you!” He yells back, obviously fed up with me and cuts off a piece of duck tape and puts it over my mouth.




“No. No. No . No, no no!!!” I screamed as Lindsey left me the room. She told me every little nerve ending in my hand was severely damaged and there was a 20% chance my hands would actually hear. Apparently I wasn’t that lucky… thick hot beads of tears stream down my face. I can’t move my hands. Forever.

The doctors took off the bandages today. There are 20 different lines on each of my wrists going across each other. I cringe to look at them. I can’t feel anything from the middle of my forearm to the very tips of my fingers. I can’t move or feel my hands. And they say I may never regain mobility in them. Oh joy. Well at least there’s an upside to all this.

The nurse Lindsey... well I kinda… really like her... a lot. “Hey Gee. There’s some visitors here. Would you like them to come in here?” Lindsey comes in looking kinda happy. “Um..sure. Let them in” I smile at her and she smiles back and leaves the room to let the people in.

Bob walks in with Ray taking someone inside the room by the arms as if they were about to run for it. The guy has a hoodie on and handcuffs. I can’t see the persons face ‘cause they’re staring at the floor. They sit him in a chair they placed in front of my bed and take off the hood. I was shocked, disgusted, sad and mad.

It was Frank Fucking Iero. The last person I wanted to see right now. “Okay… I want you two to talk. And we’re not leaving until you do.” Ray told us and he looked up at me looking kinda sad and I glared at him.


“We’ll both be outside the door. So nothing funny. Got it?” Bob told Frank and I and we just both nodded. Ray and Bob both went outside and stood in front of the door as if they were police officers on guard. So it was just me Frank and the soft beeps of the heart monitor. Fabulous.
Sign up to rate and review this story