Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The hardest part is losing you...

Smother Me

by XxLovexMCRxMusicxX 4 reviews

“Fuck you. I fucking hate you. Never fucking see me again you fucking stupid ass piece of worthless shit.” I said with tears running down my face.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2009-07-13 - Updated: 2009-07-14 - 880 words

1Moving
Chapter 5: Smother Me



So it was just me and Gerard sitting staring at each other for almost… I don’t know… two hours? Well he was just glaring at me the whole time. I tried to ignore him. It didn’t work after a couple of tries. “Soo… how’s it going?” I said to Gerard trying to break the silence. “Well… I’m paralyzed to the elbow down. You?” Gerard said with a fake, crazy looking grin. I looked into my lap and sighed. This is gonna be harder than I thought. “Right…”I said rubbing the back of my neck.



*


I saw him rub the back of his neck and I muttered “Wish I could do that…”, He looked up at me with a confused face, “What did you say?”
“I didn’t say anything…”I told him, “Are you starting to hear stuff there buddy?” I said raising an eyebrow and he gave me a look. “Just sayin’…”I said with a shrug. “You know you are a bit more serious now.” Frank said with a frown. “Yeah I think that happens after you try to kill yourself. You should try it sometime. Maybe you won’t always be so fuckin’ hyper all the time.” I told him sitting up alittle more straight. “But I’m not that stupid to actually do it like some people.” Frank said raising his voice a little.


“Well I wouldn’t have done it if you didn’t…”I stopped in the middle of my sentence not being able to those last words. I look down onto the white sheets of my bed holding back tears from the memories from that night. Frank’s features start to soften a bit, “I’m sorry. Gerard.”
“Don’t be sorry. What’s done is done. .. Get out my room.” I told him with my eyes brimming with tears.


“Gerard…”He says getting up out his chair and takes one step closer to the bed. “I said get the fuck out of my room!” I yell and he walks out the room shocked and somewhat melancholy. As soon as he left the room I started sobbing. I laid down in the bed and decided to go to bed. I looked at the clock 10:45 pm. My head is pounding. The memories start filling my head again and cry myself to sleep. That night I dreamt about it.



I hear groans and the bed squeaking a little bit. I hear someone cry out a name. Oh my god. Please no… No.. .No… No… No… I open the bedroom door and see two figures in the bed. One somewhat standing up and the other on the bed laying face down holding onto the bed. The person who was standing turns to face me and the light hits his face.

“F-Frank? No no no no…. “ I start stepping backwards feeling everything in my stomach trying to come back up. “Gerard! Oh my god! Shit! Shit! Shit! I-Its not what it looks like!” Frank says putting his boxers on and turns on the bedroom light and starts walking towards me. “Get.. The.. Fuck..Away.. From me…” I said taking in between breaths. I saw a person with dark brown hair, a bunch of piercings, and tattoos run past us with a sheet from the bed trying to hide his parts.

“Don’t be fucking embarrassed I was just leaving. I just came for my shit.” I said through my teeth. They were clenched so hard I thought they would shatter. I threw my wedding ring at him, “Fuck you. I fucking hate you. Never fucking see me again you fucking stupid ass piece of worthless shit.” I said with tears running down my face.

“Gerard don’t say that. You don’t mean it..”He said bending over picking the ring off the floor and trying to grab my hand to put it on me again. “I don't fucking mean it?! Are you fucking stupid?! I fucking mean it with all my goddamn heart, Frank! We’re over I’m done with you!Now get out of my face, out of my house, and out of my fucking life you cruel ass, cold hearted, piece of crap! Go to his house and fuck him there! I never want to see you again EVER!” I scream at him. I bet you the first couple of houses next door and across from us could fucking hear me yelling at the fucking top of my fucking lungs.

“No! No you don’t fucking mean that! You love me! Remember! Forever and ever!” Frank begged me and fell onto his knees trying to beg me. “Humph…You apparently didn’t remember that when you were FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE YOU STUPID ASS IDIOT! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!” I screamed again. Louder then I ever thought I could scream. Frank gets off his knees goes back into the bedroom. I see Frank’s little whore run out of the house completely horrified(And dressed may I add) and then Frank comes back out of the bedroom with eyes blood shot with tears still running down his cheeks and walks out of the front door and out of my life.

For now.
Sign up to rate and review this story