Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The hardest part is losing you...

Shit Faced Drunk On The Side Of a Truck

by XxLovexMCRxMusicxX 4 reviews

leave a person on a gurney was rolled in with an IV stuck in his arm, a breathing tube down his throat, doctors trying to stop his bleeding, nurses trying to talk to the half conscious man. He had ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2009-07-26 - Updated: 2009-07-26 - 583 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6: Shit Faced Drunk On The Side Of a Truck


“One more..”I slurred and pounded the glass on the chipping wooden bar. “No man. I think yous had enough for tonight.” The bartender said to me holding onto my shoulder when I slumped over to the side of the stool, almost falling over. “Nuh uhh… ‘nother one.”I told him putting 5 bucks on the bar. He simply shook his head. “No man. Go home. Sleep this off. Come back tomorrow or another day. But now you’ve had one or a couple too many.” The bartender said and put the 5 dollars in my hand. I groaned and got off the stool. “Night Joe…” I slurred as I walked out the front door and to my car unlocking it and getting in. I started to car and started to drive back home.

☠♥☠♥☠♥☠♥


Its been two months since I last saw, Frank in my hospital room. Not like I want to see him anyway. Even though the doctors said I would never be able to move my hands again they still made me go through physical therapy.

Miraculously… I was actually able to regain movement in both my hand, wrists fingers… everything from the elbow down! And me and Lindsey have been getting very close in the past two months, too. Me and her started to date a little. Nothing serious. And today is the day I thought would never come. I’m getting out of the hospital. I still need to work on my hands a little, y’know move ‘em more, try to write and draw again. I’m dressed in real clothes not that fucking breezy hospital gowns and boxers every day.

Mikey and Alicia were here helping me pick up my shit and take me home. But for some strange reason Today was Lindsey’s day off and she was here with us and chatting while I packed up my stuff. Mikey took my bag to his car. Alicia and Lindsey were walking behind me down the hall chatting away while I was flexing my hands as hard as I could. Have you ever tried to get your arms un-numb after they fell asleep and squeezed your hands? That’s how it kinda felt like.

I started to sing ‘I don’t love you’ as I was walking to the elevators dodging the doctors and Lindsey walked next to me and kissed my cheek and entwined her fingers with mine and the elevator opened and doctors and nurses walk out. Alicia, Lindsey and I walked onto the now empty elevator and went down the the main floor. Right when we were just about to leave a person on a gurney was rolled in with an IV stuck in his arm, a breathing tube down his throat, doctors trying to stop his bleeding, nurses trying to talk to the half conscious man. He had black hair blood all over his face, a huge gash on his forehead, and really pale skin. Lindsey looked up at me and tugged on my arm, ”C’mon lets go..”



[A:N Hi! Um… sorry this took long. I had a somewhat of a bad case of writers block and had nothing to write. If anyone has any ideas and/or wants to be in the story message me or something. I might just put your idea in the story, or add you in too. Please R&R please! That would be greatly appreciated!
Xo
g]
Sign up to rate and review this story