Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The hardest part is losing you...

Who Said Driving in the Bad Side of Town Cops Think Twice to Drive Off to is Scary?

by XxLovexMCRxMusicxX 4 reviews

Bleeding eardrums were the least of my problem.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2009-07-28 - Updated: 2009-07-29 - 1040 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7: Who Said Driving in the Bad Side of Town Cops Think Twice to Drive Off to is Scary?



The body in the gurney looked so much like Frank, minus the tattoos. Lindsey pulled me out the Automatic doors and we walked to Mikey’s car. It was a 50minute drive to Mikey’s, him blasting Black Flag the whole way there. A couple of people yelled out their car windows as they passed up, “We love your band!” or “I hate your fucking fag music!” or “Hope you get better, Gerard!”.

It made me very happy, but I don’t know why but for some reason it also made my heart sink. Why do I still have feelings for the man who cheated on me 11 months and 30 days ago? Tomorrow.,, April 9, 2008.
On my birthday…
in my bed…
in my house…
candles were lit in the bedroom…
Fuck! Stop that, Gerard.


I had to stay at Mikey’s house since I was still on ‘suicide watch’. C’mon. I clearly learned my lesson the last time. Won’t fucking do it again. I took a shower, Lindsey offered to help me but I refused. She might be a nurse, and I might be dating her, but its took fucking early for her to see me naked. After I took a shower I looked at what Mikey had packed me… 1 pair of boxers… 1 pair of socks…3 pairs of tight jeans…. 6 T-shirts, My chucks, Watchmen Comic, and 3 under shirts. Doesn’t that boy know how to count? I put on my boxers and put on my Umbrella Academy logo Shirt Mikey packed me and walked out the bathroom.


Lindsey was in the living room with Alicia and Mikey was on the opposite side of the room from them texting someone. I walked up to him and smacked him upside the head. “What the hell was that for?” Mikey said to me rubbing the spot I had just hit. “For not being able to count.”I told him simply and walked to the guest room. He glared at me as I walked down the hall. I sat on the bed and looked around the room I saw two lamps on each side of the bed, a TV, A desk and carpet and four walls and that’s about it… How Dull. I looked in the drawers and found a pen and a couple of pieces of lined paper.


I looked at the didital clock on the bedside table. It read, 1:30 am. Fuck it’s this late? I looked down and saw lyrics spewed on all the pieces of paper back and front. “No wonder…” I said to myself and got under the covers. I heard a knock on the door. “Can I come in…?” The voice said opening the door slightly and a head popped in. “Yeah Lindsey you can…” I said placing the paper and pen on the table. She smiled and walked in the room closing the door behind her. “You were writing?” She said kinda excitedly. “Yeah… I write messier then before though and it kinda hurts but yeah..”I told her tracing my stitches with the tip of my fingers. She giggled and sat next to me, moving some of the hair out of my face.” I came to say goodnight babe… and that Mikey told me what happened…”


*



“Revolve around yourself It's you and no one else Hard for me to stay Swinging moods that change From calmness to deranged Unpredictable, unpredictable You would see if Only You hadn't taken things out of my hands Only You never wanted to understand “I screamed along to the song “Only” By Anthrax. My radio blasting as high as it goes. I thought my eardrums would bleed but I was so drunk I didn’t care.

Bleeding eardrums were the least of my problem. I started to swerve a little while driving. Sleep was trying to overcome me. My eyes started to close a little bit but I kept on trying to fight it. Eric was calling me the phone vibrated in my pocket. I stopped at a red light and turned down the music and answered, “Hello?”

“Babe, where are you? Its one in the morning why aren’t you home yet? Where were you?”He asked sounding a little bit tired, annoyed and worried. “’m comin’ home right now Okay?”I yawned, “Don’t wowwy bayybie… ‘ll be home in a bit” I slurred into the phone, mentally slapping myself for how dumb I sounded. “Are you drunk? You went to a bar?! You said you quit drinking! Me and you are going to have to tal—“ He rambled and I hung up before he could finish his sentence.
The light turned green and I sped off nearly hitting a car in front of me.

He honked at me and I stuck my hand out the window and flipped him off. He stopped and got out the car and he was big. Like Weight Lifter big compared to my short ass. “You got something to say to me, kid?” He growled sticking his head in the window. “Uh yeah.. looking at your ugly mug is actually sobering me up. And man… I think yous could use a tic-tac…”I spoke still slightly in my drunken state.

He opened the car door and yanked me out my seat. Good thing I was not wearing my seat belt. “What’chu say?! Huh punk!?” He said grabbing me by the neck and holding me up. “I said you could use a fucking tic-tac goliath breath!” I slurred and realizing my accent was really fucking thick. And then Bam! It hit me. No really it hit me. He punched me in the face breaking my nose and which started to bleed none stop and punched me in the stomach a couple of times and dropped me onto the floor with a thump. He kicked me a couple of times and dropped down to his knees and started to beat my face in.
Easter weekend too.



{A/N: Hello! I know this one kind of sucked... like I said I need ideas anything! Soo... yeah.. please Rate & Reveiw! that would be awesome!
Xo
g}
Sign up to rate and review this story