Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The hardest part is losing you...

Sticks and Stones May Break my Bones but I got the Shit Beat Out of Me

by XxLovexMCRxMusicxX 6 reviews

Hell you lied to your ex-husband about not cheating! See where it left him!?! He’s a fucking cripple now!” Eric screamed

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2009-08-05 - Updated: 2009-08-19 - 560 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8: Sticks and Stones May Break my Bones but I got the Shit Beat Out of Me


Aww fuck. What time is it? Fuck my whole fucking body hurts. What happened? I open my eyes and the sun was shining brightly above me. I sit up with a groan. All my muscles are tense and sore. My head is hurting. I look around and see grayish houses all around me. The paint is peeling, dried grass. My car is running with the door open and the floor beside me is covered up in dried blood.


“Oh right. Stupid idiot. Fuck Eric is gonna be so pissed I didn’t come home last night.” I said getting up and got in my car and then the car just turned off. I look at the meter and it was on empty. “Shit! I’m screwed..”


*

I woke up at I dunno. 8 am? I woke up at 8 with no clothes on Lindsey laying beside me in bed with only a red and black polka dot bra on and the blankets and covers were all thrashed about. I got up and went into the bathroom. My whole body was sore. I had bruises or things that looked like bruises all over my hips and neck. My hair is matted to my forehead. I had lipstick stains on my lips and cheeks and chest.

“Gee…?” I heard Lindsey say kinda tiredly, and moved around in the bed. I put on my boxers and sat next to her. Since she was still laying down she put her head in my lap and wrapped her arms around my waist. “I love you…” She whispered and smiled. “I love you too.”

*



“You fucking stupid ass, piece of worthless crap!” Eric said throwing a glass at me, I ducked and it hit the wall shattering into pieces. “Hey! Calm down! So I had a few drinks and got beat up?! What does it matter?!” I told him, holding onto his shoulder but he squirmed out of my grip and grabbed a plate and throwing onto the floor.

“You lied about where you were! You lied that you quit drinking! You lied about everything! I bet you even lied when you said you loved me! Hell you lied to your ex-husband about not cheating! See where it left him!?! He’s a fucking cripple now!” Eric screamed at me with tears running down his face,” You apparently don’t give a fuck about him! You just left him there alone! In that hospital, can’t even move his hands! You’re sick! You’re a sick bastard!!” That was the last straw. I punched Eric in the face. I didn’t know what I did until after. He just lay there. I knocked him out. “Oh my god.. shit!”I said running out the house and got in the car and drove to Mikey’s.


I got to his house and ran out the car not bothering to turn off the engine. “Doesn’t even have gas any way..” I mutter to myself and ran to the front door knocking repeatedly.
And the last person I thought opened the door. “F-Frank..what’re you doing here?”




{A/N: Okay lookie here. This is the last chapter I'm going to post unless I have atleast 5 or 6 reviews. Got it! ^_^''}
Sign up to rate and review this story