Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The hardest part is losing you...

Birthdays, and Assholes

by XxLovexMCRxMusicxX 2 reviews

God I hate her, and no I'm not jealous. I just don't like her, Okay?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2009-09-20 - Updated: 2009-09-30 - 771 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9: Birthdays, and Assholes



"Gerard! Wakey! Wakey!" I said jumping on the bed ontop of Gerard. "Get off sugar.." He groaned and tried to push me off. I laid on top of Gerard and kissed his nose. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "Happy birthday, baby...", He smiled and pecked my lips.

Three hours later:
"C'mon Frankie! Your party isn't going to wait forever!" Gerard said adjusting his tie and black and gold masquerade mask. I walked out the bathroom with a towel on my head and gerard raised his eyebrow at me, and walked up to me and put my red and black music note mask on and kissed my lips lightly. I love you", I told him, he smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I love you too, sugar."

During the party Gerard went up to Chauncey, and asked if he can use the microphone. Chauncey gave someone a signal and got the spot lights lit on me and him. Gerard took his mask on and looked at everyone on the dance floor and took a deep breath. "Um... I have an announcement to make, and you please if I can have your attention.", He said nervously and turned to me, and took another deep breath,"Frank I love you more than anything on this earth, and everyday when I wake up I want to see you right there beside me..." He paused, and there were a few "Awww's" Here and there. "And I need to ask you a very important question." He said grabbing something out his pocket and got down on one knee," Will you marry me?" He opened the little red box exposing the little silver band. "I D-"


I jolted up out of my sleep, covered in a thin layer of sweat, and crying. Everyone is decorating for Gerard's birthday today. He kinda doesn't want to come home later since, Mikey let me stay. Gerard didn't even look at me when he opened the door, Gerard was right about to scream at me when Mikey came and let me in. Gerard is at Gabriel's house talking about the next issue of Umbrella Academy, or just trying to avoid me since Lindsey left for work. God I hate her, and no I'm not jealous. I just don't like her, Okay? I got up and walked out one of the guest rooms and saw the house filled with red, blue, black and white balloons. And there was a UA table cloth on the dining table, and a batman cake on the table that said 'Happy Birthday Gee-tard!"

"Hello sleepy head.", Alicia said smiling at me, she was washing the dishes and cooking Lucifer's Angel Pasta, and Lasagna. "Talk about your multi-tasking..." I said rubbing my eye, and she laughed a little. Pigglet ran in the kitchen and through her doggy door to the backyard and tried to attack a bird. "How'd he see that from the room?" I said looking out the window. "He knows shit..." Alicia said, drying the last dish and went to help Mikey with the groceries.

*

"I don't know what to do, Gabriel. I can't think of anything, I usually have ideas in my head 24/7 that makes it hard to sleep at night now.. now.. theres nothing. I cant think anymore." I said putting my head in my hands. "You're under alot of stress okay, Gerard?Take a break, get better then we'll start on the next issue. We'll put the comic on hold for a while okay?" Gabriel said putting his hand on my back for sympathy. I sighed and nodded. "Alright..." I said half smiling. Gabriel smiled, "Oh I almost forgot!" Gabriel said gettng up and running into his bedroom, and coming back out with a present, "happy birthday, Gerard"

"Gabe you shouldn't have gone and got that..." I said with a sigh. "Oh c'mon, just because one guy broke your heart shouldn't ruin all your birthdays. Besides you got... Lindsey right? See." He said handing me the gift. I laughed a little, "Thank you, Gabriel." I said getting up and giving him a hug. "No problem.. now go. You have a party waiting I'm sure of it." Gabriel said, pretty much pushing me out his apartment. I walked down the flights of starts and walked outside and saw it was raining. I unlocked my car and got in and started to drive home.


{A/N: Helllo! I know this one sucks its a filler, just in case you forgot about me. [you probably did] But anywho... please Rate & Review that would be the greatest thing ever.
XoXoG
Sign up to rate and review this story