Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > My State

Uncover the Past

by DarkDevilBitch33094 0 reviews

Category: Beyblade - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-07-11 - Updated: 2009-07-12 - 242 words

0Unrated
I had to sit in that office for hours explaining all my problems to a complete and total stranger. I felt pathetic. Sitting and whineing about my problems when other people need this help more than I did. I couldn't stand it. I wouldn't talk. She couldn't get me to talk. The councler was getting aggravated. "Do you want this help or not?"

"I never wanted this. My principal made me come here. So you can just let me go and forget you ever tried to talk to me."

"I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because there is something wrong and you just don't want to talk about it."

"Point being?"

"Don't get snippy with me. I want to help you."

"And I want tot leave."

"That's it." She pressed a little red button. All of a sudden security came through the doors. They took me to a confined room. "Someone will be in here shortly." They said all to kindly. I was in a holding cell. There was a window wich was there mistake. I broke the glass and jumped out it. I ran into the parking lot and hot wired a car. I drove to my house. Well temporary house. I took off the plates and put on my old ones for my moms car. They would never know. But they would come looking for me here. I had to pack it up and leave. But where would I go?
Sign up to rate and review this story